Eclipse metaphysical servitors

Violeta
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Hi to everyone. Has anyone of you experienced sleepiness and being lazy, and seem to be fatigue, when you got your own servitors from Ecplise Metaphysical?

When I got the my parcel (sept 11,2019) containing my servitors with vessels that I purchased from Eclipse Metaphysical and ever since getting theese servitors with their vessels, I felt sleepy always, physically tired. I tend to sleep as much as I can, take longer naps. It's like having a fatigue. I lost my drive and I became lazy. Mind you, I have a very low paying job but I still go to the office, and it was 3 hours of commuting just to get there (I am in a third world country). But ever since getting the servitors I got no energy or willpower to be able to go to work. So end result I no longer work there. I don’t intend to say the servitors caused this, but the tiredness started when I got these servitors. I even lose some interest in women, to social gather, social media.

So I sent FB message to Celius of Eclipse Metaphysical (sept 22, 2019) to know what could be happening but no response from him yet. As everyone knows on creepyhollows forum, Celius customer service response is not that good. So I am left hanging in question what is happening to me with my servitors.

1. I do not know if this is an adjustment period.
2. Or Celius might have forgotten to tell my servitors they are intended for me, because the servitors might be attacking me, thinking I am not their keeper.
3. Or he mistakenly sent wrong ones. I once read here on CH that EM mistakenly sent a wrong servitor to a customer. So I was thinking it could happen to me as it was a sale season and purchase orders could be mixed up to one another

I bought these servitors on his recent summer sale promo. He has lots of orders as he said, so it took longer for him to finish orders. He could be exhausted at those periods and has a possibility to misplaced servitors orders.
To let you know what i purchased, they are:
1. Teacher Activity Guardian
2. Fire and Ice Dragon Guardians
3. and a replacement vessel for my 2008 custom deluxe servitor that I bought from WWP herself at the time she personally handle EM.

There are no healing abilities with these servitors, so to suspect that I might be experiencing healing reactions, this would not be the case.

I hate to post this, but it's affecting me in a negative way. I try to be as accurate as I can, and still I might be wrong on that way I think. But I cannot deny the tiredness, laziness I am experiencing.

Another possibility could me a naughty unbound spirit could be playing tricks on me. I don’t know.

CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Topic moved to suitable section.

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

If you read their descriptions then you can see that they wouldn't attack you.
They were made in a way that whoever owns the vessel, owns the servitor. Whoever has the vessel is the owner, automatically. No need to tell anyone anything.
The only exception is when they are stolen or get lost.

Their presence though could still cause these problems. Maybe you're no match for their energies, maybe you interact with them during your sleep and you expend too much energy for that, maybe something or someone around you noticed them and since you stepped foot into the spiritual world with that is now either attacking you or trying to get your attention or both.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Violeta
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Thank you for your comment. I did not experience this tiredness when I bought my first servitor in 2008. WWP customers service was great seller back then.

At times, orders do mixed up. As there's someone who posted it here that she/he got a different servitor from EM.

I stepped foot into the spiritual in 1997. Doing spiritual practice, frequent deep meditation. I can sense some energies but I do not have clairvoyance or clairaudience.

I posted this because I was looking for a similar experience, and hoping, maybe this tiredness is temporary or adjustment period. It's around 2 weeks already.

Yesterday I told my servitors to just leave me alone and not protect me in anyway or influence me. Thus I can somehow pinpoint what is the cause. But I still am being tired, might be a residue, I don't know.

If anyone does not have a similar experience, I was thinking to have a reading.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Hi. I agree with Aprophis.

Also for me personally I think 2 days wait for a Facebook response is not a long time in terms of customer service from a meta seller, unless someone is doing that job full time and nothing else and they don't have a lot of customers. I have always found the EM customer service very satisfactory, although I do realise they may need some time to respond.

I think you may get the quickest response by emailing Celius direct. Celius' direct email address is at the very top of the email form that comes up when you click on the Email button on the webpage.

To be honest I didn't know that creation of guardians has moved from WWP to Celius but I wouldn't have expected that to make a difference with existing guardian types. (I may be wrong here but I assumed they are kind of copied from master versions.)

Also, if it was me, I would just ask the Guardians to be less noticeable to you. That is the adjustment period with EM guardians. After a short while they fade into the background so you don't notice them as much.

I wouldn't ask them to stop protecting you, personally, but you may want to consider asking them to do everything they can to help stop you having this drowsiness etc and to help you achieve your daily goals like getting to work etc. You could also say to them that if what they are doing is in any way responsible, you want them to try and find ways to help you that do not have these unpleasant effects on you.

But I would not expect any EM guardian to have this kind of effect due to them misfunctioning. If they are someone else's guardians, I would have thought they would not be doing anything to you. They are intelligent enough to sense whether they're with the right owner. If they are someone else's, they should know it's not your fault. And if you are their owner, they won't want any harm to come to you.

Anyway that's just my own thoughts. Hope some of it is useful.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Neveragain989
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 18
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Jaguar
If I could be anything, I would be...: AsatisfiedcustomerIm
My magical/paranormal name...: Mohiks

The website said it was a female who made them, not a male. Misleading.

Soon after arriving I began getting attacked by the servitors.
I put a lot of hope into these servitors. I spent over $500 with him.
I emailed celius, and all he had to say was "its unfortunate."

No help resolving the issue, no offer for a refund.

Also, he gave me the same story about how he was busy and that's why he took so long, over a month, with my order.

DO NOT BUY FROM ECLIPSE METAPHYSICAL.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to how to get this situation under control?

These servitors are not loyal, and have been used against me on at least 3 separate occasions.

Please, I cant afford for this not to work out, if anyone has any experience with servitors going rogue, I need your help.

When they got here I welcomed them into my home like a new friend or family member. I regarded them with respect. Please reach out, I do not want to have to throw them away.

-Mohiks

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Neveragain989 wrote:The website said it was a female who made them, not a male. Misleading.
WWP is not the only one working on the servitors, there are several people according to her.
Mostly she and her husband, Celius, create them together afaik.
Celius does handle the orders.
Neveragain989 wrote: Soon after arriving I began getting attacked by the servitors.
How do you know it's the servitors?
How do those attacks manifest?
You also mentioned in a different thread that they answer to others, who do you think they answer to?
It could be easily something else that just noticed you suddenly have servitors and decided attacking you.

This happens sometimes when beings realize a person gets into spirituality for whatever reason.
It would be like someone suddenly running around with a bunch of bodyguards. This makes that person more interesting to people and some see that as invitation to cause trouble. Like throwing a spotlight on yourself.
The servitors might just not be strong enough to protect you.
If, as you said, you're native american living on ancestral soil, there might be a lot of other spirits and beings there, not all of them nice.

That is why it's important to learn how to protect yourself. There is a lot of information on this forum about that.

Although it is suspicious that this is the second post about having problems with servitors from WWP though.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
heypanda
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

I notice all of my servitors do not keep out unbounds like I thought they would. Not just WWP's. I have to ask my spirit keep to get rid of them instead.

I've come to the conclusion that I'm either doing something wrong, or servitors aren't as powerful as they've been made out to me before.

Again, I'm not dismissing that they might have benefitted me in some way, I just haven't seen it. Maybe the Emperor of Healing has healed me, I can't tell, but he certainly hasn't been able to keep out unbounds.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Hi

I'm quite loyal to Eclipse Metaphysical.

I don't think this thread is strictly speaking a Seller Review thread, as it's not in that section, however it seems to be duplicating discussion in the EM seller review thread.

And the rules of this forum are that we are only allowed to post one review per seller.

In case the following info is at all useful to anyone, I'd like to point out that if you put more than 100 feet between you and the EM Guardian, it cannot hear you. That might remove you from their influence. From what I know, they are not custom created to affect only their first owner and can in fact be passed on to a new owner, who they will obey.

They are also designed to know what to do if they are lost or abandoned completely (eg if an owner dies).

(So I assume by putting <100 feet between you and them they will stop affecting you. Except for the Weaver of Fate Spell servitor)

I would have thought that any customer service issues, such as refund requests or queries over the proper functioning of a product, can only be resolved via contact with the seller.

I think it's relevant to point out that some sellers *have* been abysmal in the way they operate their business - I have had that experience with one seller. That one has been consistently reviewed as having extremely poor customer service and operating a strategy of promising to do what they hadn't but never ever actually doing so, then cutting off all contact. (Without any disagreement or criticism having triggered that.) That is a strategy employed by unreliable businesses everywhere.

The review I have given of EM reflects my experience with them - I cannot speak of others' experience and hope they will be able to resolve things directly with the seller.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

Lewk wrote:The review I have given of EM reflects my experience with them - I cannot speak of others' experience and hope they will be able to resolve things directly with the seller.

Thank you for your insight, Lewk.
Always a pleasure to read.

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse

Return to “Servitors/Thoughtforms”