Servitor in My spirit Family

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Ask the servitor's creator to check if there is any change to the servitor after your attempt, in case there's unwanted effect. Apro's blue screen analogy is the least that could happen; it may be worse e.g. Frankenstein-esque tragedy.
One alternative is to create a new servitor by yourself. That way, you know what you want to create, and if something happens, you know how to stop it.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
RosieSweets
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 263
Spelled Number: 261
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just what I am
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Adrastea Caliban
Zodiac:

darkwing dook wrote:Ask the servitor's creator to check if there is any change to the servitor after your attempt, in case there's unwanted effect. Apro's blue screen analogy is the least that could happen; it may be worse e.g. Frankenstein-esque tragedy.
One alternative is to create a new servitor by yourself. That way, you know what you want to create, and if something happens, you know how to stop it.
Frankestein-esque tragedy??? What do u mean by that.
Also, im already emotionally attached to my servitor Ben. The whole reason i was to do the soul fragmentation in the first place is to change him so that he wont cease to exist after i die and so that he has free will and basically becomes a person in a sense

My Beliefs are based on experiences and frequent confirmations with other practitioners. My experiences & beliefs are not an attack on yours.
  • Always look into things you hear from others yourself, not everyone is honest or sane.
  • Humans are well known for their adaptability and ingenuity, you have everything you need within yourself.
  • If it's cheat sheets you seek, know that your peers may give you all the answers, but who says those answers are correct.
Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Will any of that work though? Say the servitor is linked to your energy as part of the binding. Once you pass your energy makes a transformation. I'm not talking a subtle change, death is massive and deeply transformative. So the binding disappears and now the sevitor has no keeper.

Say the programming is worded in such a way that the sevitor's energy is released when the conditions of the binding's dissipation are met. No amount of outside change will fix that, especially when you have no clue how the servitor was created and programmed to begin with.

That's probably why they said no. The easy they create their servitors probably doesn't allow that sort of change.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
jobzzet
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: God of the New World
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes

RosieSweets wrote:
Soltari wrote:Hey Rosie, I can only answer your final question.
If it's a CH servitor contact the help desk. Under the listing a review states they can ensure a servitor will continue after death, and are willing to do so.

I put in a ticket and sadly they either can not do it or simply do not wish to... Quite sad really...
Umm I don't know if appropriate advice or not, but did you try to contact another servitor's creator? I asked DLM before to modify my non-sentient servitor(not from CH) to an alpha servitor and he seems able to do it. IIRC you can ask DLM to make your alpha servitor stay alive even if you're passed away.

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

RosieSweets wrote: Frankestein-esque tragedy??? What do u mean by that.
Best case scenario: Nothing really happens.
Worse case scenario: you destroy the servitor
Worst case scenario: The servitor goes rogue, becomes a feeder and attacks you.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
RosieSweets
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote:
RosieSweets wrote: Frankestein-esque tragedy??? What do u mean by that.
Best case scenario: Nothing really happens.
Worse case scenario: you destroy the servitor
Worst case scenario: The servitor goes rogue, becomes a feeder and attacks you.
What is a feeder?

My Beliefs are based on experiences and frequent confirmations with other practitioners. My experiences & beliefs are not an attack on yours.
  • Always look into things you hear from others yourself, not everyone is honest or sane.
  • Humans are well known for their adaptability and ingenuity, you have everything you need within yourself.
  • If it's cheat sheets you seek, know that your peers may give you all the answers, but who says those answers are correct.
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

RosieSweets wrote: What is a feeder?
Something that feeds off your energy. And causes more and more problems for you to get said energy.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
RosieSweets
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote:
RosieSweets wrote: What is a feeder?
Something that feeds off your energy. And causes more and more problems for you to get said energy.
I see.

Soltari
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 7

RosieSweets wrote:
Soltari wrote:Hey Rosie, I can only answer your final question.
If it's a CH servitor contact the help desk. Under the listing a review states they can ensure a servitor will continue after death, and are willing to do so.

I put in a ticket and sadly they either can not do it or simply do not wish to... Quite sad really...
Ah...well the review was from 2017, so perhaps something changed

If you're not capable of great violence you can't call yourself peaceful...only harmless

Proud member of a spirit family
RosieSweets
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Im doing it, K has agreed to help. My incubus and i will tear a fragment of our souls off, combine them to form a new soul, and gift it to Ben. He will be our son. Child of a human and a incubus, guess that'll make him a Cambion. Ill let yall know how it goes.

Return to “Servitors/Thoughtforms”