Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sanguine Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sanguine Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Hello

I have been reading through some of the messages in the forums regarding thoughtforms and I have a question.

If you are constantly trying to visualize and see your spirits/entities is it possible that you may wind up accidentally creating thoughtforms of your spirits/entities?

I have a very imaginative and creative mind and I am very good at visualizing things, especially during meditation/quiet times.

So is it possible to accidentally create a thoughtform while trying to communicate with spirits/entities and be communicating with that instead of the actual spirit or entity?

If it is possible how would you tell the difference? Also how could you stop it from happening in the first place?

Many thanks

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Yes, it is possible.
How you can tell the difference? Usually in the beginning thoughtforms aren't really self aware or very complex. So they would have rather simple personalities.

However, you could still imagine whole conversations with them and basically do the job for them.
If you can distinguish energies and the like, you can learn how to keep them apart. Otherwise you won't have much luck.
You can tell your spirits to remove any thoughtforms for you though.

How to stop having it happen in the first place? Don't visualize, try to perceive. It's a passive, receptive state you're looking for not active imagination.
It's about seeing and hearing what is there, not creating the sensations.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
LunaStar
new here
new here

Thank you so much Aprophis for your excellent informative reply!

It has given me a lot to think about regarding the ways I try to connect with my spirit and entity friends!

Thanks again :]

laalbieglna
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 425
Spelled Number: 125
Your favorite spirit to work with: My Own Companions
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
Zodiac:

100% agreement with Aprophis.

Also, studying and working on your own senses -- noting what you actually perceive via each sense, rather than using an exercise to try to "make" a spirit manifest. I am about to walk out the door, but for example, if I am doing an exercise to work on perceiving a spirit with my physical eyes, I would ask them to stand in front of me and allow me to see their form, then i would take notes of what I actually see, like "shimmers, violet orbs, moving shadows, streaks of light"; which is different than trying to flat out "see" them as a picture I am imagining from whatever description the conjurer gave. Both have their place, but there is a critical difference as far as working on discernment.

LunaStar
new here
new here

Thank you laalbieglna

I am definitely going to stop trying to visualize them using the CH descriptions of them!

And last night I did what Aprophis suggested and asked my spirits/entites to remove any thoughtforms I may of created of them. And funnily enough the images I had built up in my mind regarding one of my entities, are no longer there! They just vanished!

Thank you both for your excellent responses and ideas as they have helped me a great deal!

Return to “Servitors/Thoughtforms”