You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 27
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nature
If I could be anything, I would be...: Glade spirit
My magical/paranormal name...: Protector
Zodiac:

Does anyone else have the issue of not usually having time to finish your "construction" because I do. Simple thoughtforms I can finish and launch pretty quickly but I rarely have time to work on larger more complex servitors and I find that no matter if I finish their base structure and set up a way of collecting energy to "feed" themselves, I find they tend to fall apart or decay before I can continue working on them.

So I wondered if anyone else may know of a way to "store" the thoughtforms/servitors in a form of "stasis" till you could get back to working on them?

Save yourself some trouble say you love yourself, and go experience something new.
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Zorod wrote: I find that no matter if I finish their base structure and set up a way of collecting energy to "feed" themselves, I find they tend to fall apart or decay before I can continue working on them.
If you don't give them something like non permeating skin or condense their energies in a way they gain permanence and substance, they'll basically just evaporate over time if they're not finished or not so complex as to look after themselves. Also your energy sources could reinforce the base structures so any energy lost would be replaced.
Zorod wrote: So I wondered if anyone else may know of a way to "store" the thoughtforms/servitors in a form of "stasis" till you could get back to working on them?
Well, aside from giving them a better structure, you could make a small astral space where time passes only for you where you store them or put them in a timeless bubble. Temporal manipulation is a thing.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Zorod
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 27
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nature
If I could be anything, I would be...: Glade spirit
My magical/paranormal name...: Protector
Zodiac:

Thank you for the insight I'll give these a try and see how it turns out.

Save yourself some trouble say you love yourself, and go experience something new.

Return to “Servitors/Thoughtforms”