What can I chose as purposes and shapes for my CH servitor?

1Wiz
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Hi,

As for the servitor https://shop.creepyhollows.com/CUSTOM-S ... R-YOU.html

What are good examples on what to put into the 3 purposes and criterias and the shape of it? Do you have some examples?

Can I have a wealth servitor and what would I put into the criterias, a dating coach, love/sex life servitor for example?

I need to have some ideas to fill out my servitor order properly. Any help is appreciated.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Maybe you would do well to ask CH support this question, as they are the ones who are going to create it for you and know the limitations?

My only experience of this so far with CH was a freebie. They were already preset and programmed.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
1Wiz
new here
new here
You are...: a master

@Lewk I did ask them but sometimes their answers are too short and do not answer my questions in a satisfactory enough manner, that's why I wanted to have a chat with the community about this.

Maybe someone else will comment, who worked with these too, I find they have potential and deserve more attention.

How was your free servitor? Are you happy with it?

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

I suppose you can always re-open the support ticket and ask some further, clarifying questions.

It was an interesting freebie. I got 2: constructs actually. I had filled in the form with details of their characteristics but didn't realise until when the order was completed that they were preset. I suppose there was a clue as the order form didn't ask about characteristics.

They were each programmed to be a go-between between me and my CH bindings. Their programming allows them to auto open and close CH bindings for spells etc, as needed, and to rally spirits for tasks.

I don't know how much you already know about servitors etc (and I can't remember offhand what details CH asks for, for each type: thoughtform, construct or servitor). I am far more used to working with them than making them...but I have several books on making them. I also have CH's Tempirtan Ritual.

One general principle is these created energy 'things' have a tendency to take on the nature of the appearance you give them. So it may often be a good idea to match their appearance to their function, if that makes sense.

I have several dozen Eclipse Metaphysical guardians and I wonder whether the above mentioned principle is partly why they often use animals whose characteristics resonate with the abilities given to the guardian. ie It's probably more than for aesthetic reasons.

An absurd example might be you wouldn't choose a servitor that looks like a bloodthirsty beserker to have the abilities of bringing peace, love and light and harmony.

An alternative is to give them a simple, abstract form that is neutral in relation to their purpose (I guess).

find it again.
JaycubL
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Don't play favorites
If I could be anything, I would be...: Everything
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Menelaus

Lewk wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:32 am
I also have CH's Tempirtan Ritual.
Since the listing for that is so vague, without violating trust can you say whether you were able to get that Tempirtan Ritual to do what you wanted it to do?

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Yes it's pretty straightforward. You use it to create something like a construct/servitor of limited lifespan from your natural, excess energy. The instructions that come with it are also straightforward. So yes it worked fine.

It's a while since I used it - I actually got it as a freebie.

It's on my To Do list to do more with servitor / construct creation. I've got and read the books. My next step would be to experiment with creating some myself. Meanwhile I have the Tempirtan Ritual to hand, if I need it.

find it again.
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

JaycubL wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:05 am
Lewk wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:32 am
I also have CH's Tempirtan Ritual.
Since the listing for that is so vague, without violating trust can you say whether you were able to get that Tempirtan Ritual to do what you wanted it to do?
I should probably add that with the Tempirtan Ritual it's up to you what form the energy creation is in - just like with construct /servitor creation in general, where it seems to be widely recommended to use a form / image that fits the purpose and avoid being too complex.

find it again.
Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Espada
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Despair Kitten

Lewk wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:32 am I suppose you can always re-open the support ticket and ask some further, clarifying questions.

It was an interesting freebie. I got 2: constructs actually. I had filled in the form with details of their characteristics but didn't realise until when the order was completed that they were preset. I suppose there was a clue as the order form didn't ask about characteristics.

They were each programmed to be a go-between between me and my CH bindings. Their programming allows them to auto open and close CH bindings for spells etc, as needed, and to rally spirits for tasks.

I don't know how much you already know about servitors etc (and I can't remember offhand what details CH asks for, for each type: thoughtform, construct or servitor). I am far more used to working with them than making them...but I have several books on making them. I also have CH's Tempirtan Ritual.

One general principle is these created energy 'things' have a tendency to take on the nature of the appearance you give them. So it may often be a good idea to match their appearance to their function, if that makes sense.

I have several dozen Eclipse Metaphysical guardians and I wonder whether the above mentioned principle is partly why they often use animals whose characteristics resonate with the abilities given to the guardian. ie It's probably more than for aesthetic reasons.

An absurd example might be you wouldn't choose a servitor that looks like a bloodthirsty beserker to have the abilities of bringing peace, love and light and harmony.

An alternative is to give them a simple, abstract form that is neutral in relation to their purpose (I guess).
I have a habit of skimming things a bit too fast, and somehow “bloodthirsty” looked liked “blueberries” at first. *0*
2020 has been such a crap show that I thought we could all use a giggle.

I see. So this is it. It lies here within this palm. The heart.
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

XD

find it again.

Return to “Servitors/Thoughtforms”