Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Alpha Servitor
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Hi there, I'm new to this forum and the world of Servitor in general. As the title suggests, I would like to hear some of your experiences with your Servitors in the lines of:

1. Can you see yours?

2. How do you personally interact with them?

3. Give a few memories and fun experience you've had with yours.

4. How long did it take before you developed your senses enough to sense them?

I have spent the better part of two days off and on reading through posts by Rai, DLM, as well as Winged Wolf and others, so I am a bit generally educated, but I would love more feedback!

I plan on getting one from here on CH, DLM as well as Eclipse Metaphysical each, at their own times, probably starting with the latter two. I will probably start with a custom alpha and therefore, I'm in the process of compiling data on the possibilities (which are endless, seemingly) and building my draft of my desired first (purchased) Servitor!

1 Master Spirit, 1 West Tower Watcher (V), 1 Triumvirate, 1 Elder Phoenix (B), 1 Ki-Lin (U), 1 Rare Succubus (N), 1 Alpha (L), 1 Bagini (D), 6 Servitors, 2 Alya (M - living entity, K - Spirit), 1 Nure-onna Yokai (R), 1 Aurae (K), 1 Bronwyn Angel (T), 1 Nympho (J), 1 Star Faery (Z), 1 Butterfly Faery (I), 1 Arkan Sonney (R), 4 Courtwind Angels (S, T, T, Y), 1 Nurall (B), Dullahan (S), Spirit Animal (FALCON), 4 Immortals (Athena, Anubis, Apis), 1 Familiar (T). :>*
Syrah
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: ET
If I could be anything, I would be...: Galactic Being
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Causmosis wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 12:01 pm I plan on getting one from here on CH, DLM as well as Eclipse Metaphysical each, at their own times, probably starting with the latter two. I will probably start with a custom alpha and therefore, I'm in the process of compiling data on the possibilities (which are endless, seemingly) and building my draft of my desired first (purchased) Servitor!
Before you order from any seller, please check their review thread on the Sellers Review section of the forum. Reading the reviews and personal experiences plus updates will help in shaping your decision before you spend your money.

Shran/Shrek Fan since 2001.

10 partners in crime, 6 healers, 1 businessman & 1 wise teacher.

“It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important.” — The Little Prince.
Causmosis
new here
new here
Zodiac:

SurajSyrah wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 1:43 pm
Causmosis wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 12:01 pm I plan on getting one from here on CH, DLM as well as Eclipse Metaphysical each, at their own times, probably starting with the latter two. I will probably start with a custom alpha and therefore, I'm in the process of compiling data on the possibilities (which are endless, seemingly) and building my draft of my desired first (purchased) Servitor!
Before you order from any seller, please check their review thread on the Sellers Review section of the forum. Reading the reviews and personal experiences plus updates will help in shaping your decision before you spend your money.
Copy that, I will do that, thank you, ✨

1 Master Spirit, 1 West Tower Watcher (V), 1 Triumvirate, 1 Elder Phoenix (B), 1 Ki-Lin (U), 1 Rare Succubus (N), 1 Alpha (L), 1 Bagini (D), 6 Servitors, 2 Alya (M - living entity, K - Spirit), 1 Nure-onna Yokai (R), 1 Aurae (K), 1 Bronwyn Angel (T), 1 Nympho (J), 1 Star Faery (Z), 1 Butterfly Faery (I), 1 Arkan Sonney (R), 4 Courtwind Angels (S, T, T, Y), 1 Nurall (B), Dullahan (S), Spirit Animal (FALCON), 4 Immortals (Athena, Anubis, Apis), 1 Familiar (T). :>*
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Okay. Here goes. Answers italicised within your post below. It might help to know that I have dozens of 40 Eclipse Metaphysical servitors, most of whom are sentient, plus a couple of CH constructs that are not. I also have the Tempirtan Ritual from the CH Shop. Like you, I've read up a lot and plan to schedule creating servitors from scratch myself at some point.

Winged Wolf has a servitor creation book on the EM website, by the way.
Causmosis wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 12:01 pm Hi there, I'm new to this forum and the world of Servitor in general. As the title suggests, I would like to hear some of your experiences with your Servitors in the lines of:

1. Can you see yours?

Yes, the same way I see spirits.

2. How do you personally interact with them?

..the same way as with spirits. Telepathic, 'third eye'/ psychic vision, sensing & hearing.

3. Give a few memories and fun experience you've had with yours.

Hmmm. I usually keep most of my experiences private as they are so personal in a number of ways. In terms of interaction, the sentient servitors from EM ('Guardians') come when called and act when tasked and also interact and can be very social. They have personalities that match what is advertised/described. The CH constructs simply respond to tasking. They don't really interact. What's created by the Tempirtan Ritual is on a similar level to the CH constructs, in terms of interaction, and has a brief lifespan.

One standout memory may be worth sharing. One St Patrick's Day I went to see some friends whose band was playing not far from me. I decide to take my Leprechaun Guardian. He seemed very excited and pleased. At the venue, he even did a jig or two. Another thing that might give you some idea - one of the guardians shapeshifts between a wolf and a woman. In wolf form it would often lie down outside the door to the room (a bit like a typical family guard dog, I guess.)

4. How long did it take before you developed your senses enough to sense them?

I already had that beforehand, having worked with spirits of various types for many years before I heard about EM and their sentient guardians, then heard about bound spirit keeping.

I have spent the better part of two days off and on reading through posts by Rai, DLM, as well as Winged Wolf and others, so I am a bit generally educated, but I would love more feedback!

I plan on getting one from here on CH, DLM as well as Eclipse Metaphysical each, at their own times, probably starting with the latter two. I will probably start with a custom alpha and therefore, I'm in the process of compiling data on the possibilities (which are endless, seemingly) and building my draft of my desired first (purchased) Servitor!

I wish you good luck in your endeavours.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Causmosis
new here
new here
Zodiac:

SurajSyrah wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 1:43 pm
I'm so glad you advised me to read up on them. I just finished DLM's entire review thread and it seems he went dark (no pun intended) off and on for awhile. Damn.

Hopefully I'll get confirmation he's back as I do really want a few of his products :)

Syrah
neophyte
neophyte

Causmosis wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 11:03 am
I'm so glad you advised me to read up on them. I just finished DLM's entire review thread and it seems he went dark (no pun intended) off and on for awhile. Damn.

Hopefully I'll get confirmation he's back as I do really want a few of his products :)

You’re welcome. I know CH offers servitors:
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/Construc ... -Servitor/

And Dark Kingdom Magickals offer them too. You can find their website at the Seller Announcement section plus their review thread in the Seller reviews section.
SKIES OF FATE offer them and their review thread will guide you to their website.
I believe there are other two sellers who offers servitors as well but I can’t remember at the moment.

“It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important.” — The Little Prince.
Causmosis
new here
new here
Zodiac:

SurajSyrah wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 2:38 pm
Causmosis wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 11:03 am

You’re welcome. I know CH offers servitors:
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/Construc ... -Servitor/

And Dark Kingdom Magickals offer them too. You can find their website at the Seller Announcement section plus their review thread in the Seller reviews section.
SKIES OF FATE offer them and their review thread will guide you to their website.
I believe there are other two sellers who offers servitors as well but I can’t remember at the moment.
I'll look at both of those later, if you can remember the other at some point I'll take it haha

Syrah
neophyte
neophyte

Causmosis wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 3:38 pm I'll look at both of those later, if you can remember the other at some point I'll take it haha
I remembered one whom I’ll definitely use: Papa Hood Sorcery. Probably one of the best practitioners out there! He has a review thread but I’m unsure if someone mentions servitors. Eaither ways, he’s a professional and excellent in his practices.

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

SurajSyrah wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 3:38 pm I remembered one whom I’ll definitely use: Papa Hood Sorcery. Probably one of the best practitioners out there! He has a review thread but I’m unsure if someone mentions servitors. Eaither ways, he’s a professional and excellent in his practices.
I have two Master Servitors from Papahood, probably the quickest acting servitors I've ever had the pleasure of working with. They're always on top of things, but that may be in part because I was so specific about what I wanted and how I wanted it that there was little room for much else. Papahood's work is precise, especially if you go into things knowing what you want and provide details on a situation or circumstance pertaining to your order. They're also always handled with care.
Overall, as far as Servitors go, I can't see myself going to anyone else, personally.

Unfortunately I'm not sure if he still offers them.
I don't see a link for them on his website.

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
Syrah
neophyte
neophyte

Muse wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 4:19 pm I have two Master Servitors from Papahood, probably the quickest acting servitors I've ever had the pleasure of working with. They're always on top of things, but that may be in part because I was so specific about what I wanted and how I wanted it that there was little room for much else. Papahood's work is precise, especially if you go into things knowing what you want and provide details on a situation or circumstance pertaining to your order. They're also always handled with care.
Overall, as far as Servitors go, I can't see myself going to anyone else, personally.

Unfortunately I'm not sure if he still offers them.
I don't see a link for them on his website.
Servitors are in the same category as New Spiritual Companion category. He also has sent a newsletter and mentioned servitors among the services he currently offers.
Thank you, Muse! Your opinion has reassured me about the excellent level of his work. Definitely getting servitors now!

Return to “Servitors/Thoughtforms”