Number of Spirits: 28
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Incubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: jackalope
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: cyris
Zodiac:

how do thoughtforms come into existence
im wanting to know specifically about the kind we made my accident from worry or fear
perhaps the kind that even feed off it aswell

1 veela 8)) 1 throne angel :8) 1 watcher B) 8 warrior angels X..X 1 seraphim 0:) 1 dragos 2 :v psy vampires *0* 1 sang vamp ^^ 1 gargoyle O.Op 1 violet flame angel *>* 1 Norse tiger :3 1 nympho <3 1 servitor 8>
Tsugi
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

By putting continuous energy and attention to it, thinking about it, putting emotions into it and visualisation whether intentional or not. Our thoughts have power.

pokemonsavage
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 28
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Incubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: jackalope
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: cyris
Zodiac:

Tsugi wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 3:21 am By putting continuous energy and attention to it, thinking about it, putting emotions into it and visualisation whether intentional or not. Our thoughts have power.
what would you do about a thought form that is constant , i have one that touches my face from some resent fear and trauma with an unbound,
i cant seems to get it to go away ive been trying for a month , it gets lighter but never fully seems to go away no matter what i do

1 veela 8)) 1 throne angel :8) 1 watcher B) 8 warrior angels X..X 1 seraphim 0:) 1 dragos 2 :v psy vampires *0* 1 sang vamp ^^ 1 gargoyle O.Op 1 violet flame angel *>* 1 Norse tiger :3 1 nympho <3 1 servitor 8>
Tsugi
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

pokemonsavage wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 8:56 pm
what would you do about a thought form that is constant , i have one that touches my face from some resent fear and trauma with an unbound,
i cant seems to get it to go away ive been trying for a month , it gets lighter but never fully seems to go away no matter what i do
Break the flow if it's constant. Stop feeding it energy by fearing it. Make a shield around yourself or ask your spirits to do it for you. Banish and cleanse yourself and your space. For example use obsidian, sprinkle salt or saltwater around you and your home*. Whenever you feel the trauma again reaffirm to yourself that you are the owner of your space, you are powerful enough to defend your space. Say it and mean it, because if you say it but don't feel what you say, then that's just lip service.

* But don't sprinkle salt on the soil or plants. It's damaging to them.

Return to “Servitors/Thoughtforms”