Differences between thoughtforms and true spirits?

PrincessKnight
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Lewk wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 9:24 pm
PrincessKnight wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 7:58 pm [...]What you said is very interesting indeed. Just to give an example, I was thinking, if there are multiple thoughtforms in the astral realm that represent Jesus Christ, how can we contact the real Jesus? I mean, how can we be sure that we are speaking with the true Christ and not with a thoughtform that represents him? Of course, the same can be said for every other person, especially if famous (Marylin, Elvis, Chaplin, Ghandi, etc.)
Contact the 'real' Jesus astrally?

Well, the idea would be that the historical Jesus - and there does seem to have been one - is not the same as all of his followers' ideas of him. Logically, even if there is one 'true' Jesus somewhere on the astral, there could still be many strong thought forms of him, sustained by followers' devotion to the ideal of him that their branch of Christianity subscribes to. If Jesus was genuinely a demigod, he may be sitting at the right hand of the god Jehovah in that very high level of the astral reserved for deities only, where human astral travellers cannot go.

Of course this is itself only one belief about the makeup of the different levels of the astral realm. But I think it'd make sense that thought forms of deities and prophets / messiahs would be on a level below that. And, as with most things psychic, discernment would be how you tell the difference.
PrincessKnight wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 8:04 pm [...]So now you don't keep servitors anymore? Why? Who did you entrust them to? Did you send them back to the store?
I still 'keep' the Guardian sentient servitors. I started doing that before I discovered spirit keeping.
PrincessKnight wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 8:04 pm [...]I also dialogue with practically everything, especially with objects that have an anthropomorphic or animal appearance, but I never thought that talking with spell bindings was ever possible. Can you explain it better to me? TYVM!
'Talking' with spell bindings isn't quite what I meant. Psychic dialogue - or psychic interaction, if you prefer, is what I mean.

People differ in how spell bindings affect them or how their bindings interact with them. But they can lead you in your meditation sessions, show you things, teach you things...maybe especially with club bindings. One binding even started teaching me some codewords and how to use them - or so it seemed.
Amazing!!! Many thanks for explaining everything so well as usual, Lewk! O*O

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

PrincessKnight wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 1:19 pm Amazing!!! Many thanks for explaining everything so well as usual, Lewk! O*O
You're very welcome. I have picked up a few things over the decades and spirit keeping - especially the Creepy Hollows materials and books and this forum - has capped it off brilliantly. I like to understand things.

I still genuinely consider myself to be very much on the learning path. No longer an absolute beginner in spirit keeping perhaps but also nowhere near a master of it.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
PrincessKnight
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Lewk wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 12:46 am
PrincessKnight wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 1:19 pm Amazing!!! Many thanks for explaining everything so well as usual, Lewk! O*O
You're very welcome. I have picked up a few things over the decades and spirit keeping - especially the Creepy Hollows materials and books and this forum - has capped it off brilliantly. I like to understand things.

I still genuinely consider myself to be very much on the learning path. No longer an absolute beginner in spirit keeping perhaps but also nowhere near a master of it.
Thanks again for your very kind help and useful tips!!! <3

Return to “Servitors/Thoughtforms”