'Dark' vs. 'Malicious' - keep this in mind

Vipera aspis atra
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master

'Dark' vs. 'Malicious' - keep this in mind

Post by Vipera aspis atra »

A lot of people have trouble discerning between a presence which is merely 'dark' in energy, and one which is malicious - or what we may attribute the 'BA' designation to.

I notice a lot of people claiming to have trouble with unbound presences, and the presumption of malice from these presences comes in maybe due to symptoms like this: nightmares, general discomfort, bad luck, heaviness, aches & pains, depressive feelings, intrusive thoughts, being scared/seeing strange activity, getting unsettling messages, etc.

That is, most of the time (and if not to do with a spiritual transition/awakening), a dark presence --really not signs of malice. I can tell you from experience that your discomfort, fear, unsettled nature if it is produced by a presence outside of self, is often either not purposefully inflicted by such a presence, or inflicted in such a way that it is part of them testing you. The very worst case scenario is they could be tricksters just trying to play with you because they know you'll take the bait and get all freaked out over what is essentially harmless. In these cases you're more likely to be creating the problems for yourself by not more critically discerning what the experiences really amount to and who they realistically could be connected to.

If we're contemplating this as a scale from darkness into malice -- extremely dark energy can be dense, produce nausea and more foreboding effects, but still isn't far from the above as it is a natural inclination toward intensity; there are not necessarily any intentions, and certainly very little chance of malicious purpose attached. It may be dark, but it still falls within duality. Either you're experienced enough to handle it, to feel through it, or you're not and shouldn't be handling it until you are ready.

But the truly malicious, the things that mark you have a real serious problem on your hands: these are undeniable.
These cannot be mistaken for any of the above, there is no confusion, there is no question.
These presences are *most likely* to bring on the following immediately: extreme nausea or crippling physical pain (any pre-existing conditions likely to worsen), frightening hallucinations which make you incapable of focus, fatal accidents or serious bodily harm, suicidal ideation, detachment from self/spirit almost entirely, sense of suffocation every waking moment you are in this presence or conversely a sense of endless separation from everything which increases reactory behavior (like being locked in a room away from the world), immense feeling of dread which must be coupled with at least one other of these. The possibility to harm oneself or others is increased and becomes steadily natural as a presence like this settles in.
There is absolutely no neutrality to experiencing this presence. There's no middle-ground. You will know you need help because your life will depend upon it. Period. You won't even have a moment's peace to do little more than beg for help if you're very inexperienced, and if you are experienced then this isn't really for you as you should know exactly what's happening and have a plan, an arsenal of ways to deal with it.

There are of course more 'symptoms' or examples to note on such a presence. And of course these symptoms may also portend to sicknesses within you that can be helped/remedied by a doctor, where not chiefly metaphysical.

My major point however is that a lot of you, ever since I can recall, are freaking out about the kind of presences I would happily invite in and befriend even after they've pushed my buttons, or could do away with quite simply, since it is possible to maintain calm and focus enough to understand the unique operations of so many dark/dualistic beings, there is room to do so.

I have come into contact with *malicious* presences of magic, spirit, or entity and I have not had a problem because I am prepared, but it's completely and utterly different than a dualistic, dark, or even extremely dark energy. It is set to kill you.
There's no room here for anything else, no other expectation. It will set off your survival instinct immediately, you will either be claimed by it the moment it touches you or you will become the warrior, initiate strategy on instinct and fight with complete focus as it won't let you quit until it is dealt with. Imagine a machete-wielding murderer chasing you in your own home - such a presence can be insidious in how they get in, but not subtle where it comes to their attack. If you're oblivious due to already being overtaken by it, others may readily see it in/around you.
It is the most extreme experience because it is not a presence of duality. Yes it can be complex, it can show up in many forms, there is still something that needs to be comprehended about it and can be if you're in the strong position to assess it --but for the inexperienced, that isn't an immediate option. For the experienced, the danger remains doubtless.

I don't post this to scare you, in fact quite the opposite.
I'm posting it because most of you who think you're in bad trouble are absolutely not. I pray you never come into contact with a genuinely malicious presence, you will tell the difference then but it's not worth it to know unless you're going into the relative profession of helping others metaphysically (which is something I do).
I can tell right away, by reading a thorough description or feeling out the individual (sometimes they never report a problem, in too deep) of what's happening to someone and whether or not it's really malicious. I may have picked up on that 2 or 3 times in the several years I've been into this community, and those afflicted didn't even realize - still don't seem to realize, how effed they are; that's what often, sadly, occurs --such a presence just takes over, becomes them, and there may never be clarity or turning back.

If you can appreciate the 'lesser' extremes of darkness/duality you encounter, then you will be stronger for it, and more readily avoid the 'far worse' which is out there.

I've been reminded of what this distinction really looks like again recently, and so felt compelled to emphasize it for others.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde

"No."
—David Lynch

JenNeutral
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any, really.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Jen
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: N/A

Re: 'Dark' vs. 'Malicious' - keep this in mind

Post by JenNeutral »

Thanks for writing this! I will keep this in mind if I ever encounter something like that. :)

“People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.” - A.A. Milne

”If you can't stop thinking about it...buy it.” - Anonymous

"Don't be too sensitive so that you can't take a harsh word from anyone." - Harika budi

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Post by darkwing dook »

Great read : )
Would love to hear your thought about 'light' but 'malicious', as well as 'light' vs 'benevolent'

"Knowing a trifle about everything gives life more color." - Zhuge Liang
"Always and never are two words you should always remember never to use." - Wendell Johnson

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."

DualWanderer3
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Post by DualWanderer3 »

darkwing dook wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:04 am
Would love to hear your thought about 'light' but 'malicious', as well as 'light' vs 'benevolent'
Vipera may have a different take on the above but to me a malicious form of light is being manipulative like how a cult leader could be or are vary controlling like a dictator.It may not be the best example but you could say that someone like adolf hitler is light but malicious if you get what I mean.

And to me light in general may be peaceful but like knight or if you know about them minecraft's iron golems the instant you threaten them or anyone around them that their protecting they could become aggressive and defend toughs around them if not themselves by going on offense and attack you even if it's just to make you leave.Where something that's benevolent even if it doesn't care about what goes on around it would stay peaceful and passive no matter what or have a vary high tolerance of you doing whatever your trying to do to it like if you were a knight hunting a dragon for example and you kept trying to kill it but were clearly not even scratching the scales.If it was benevolent it could just keep snoozing through you attempts or just walk off and leave not seeming to care you were their trying to end their life unless it picked you up and put you off to the side because you were in their way.Corse thats just just my view on it looking at some of the post shes made it could be entirely different but it make sense for the distinction between them right.

blessed be

DualWanderer3
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 23
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Post by DualWanderer3 »

Ok :/ not sure how that happened in the quote but at least the rest of it is the way it should be.

Vipera aspis atra
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master

Post by Vipera aspis atra »

Hitler isn't light, he's dualistic like all human beings. Even if he believed his intentions were good, due to the fact he is dualistic by nature that influences all aspects of his behaviors. The same would go with a serial killer or cult leader.

Dualistic persons can be influenced by extreme 'light', or malicious forces, taken over by them as well -- that's another consideration.
With really great people who do wonderful things for the earth, one bad day can still potentially see them spiral into nastiness.
And so when we see malicious influence in this world through human beings, really disgusting things that humans are capable of, it's still true that as much as they are leaning this way their foundation is duality because there is even the slightest potential that they may deviate from their horrible patterns. Even if it means to take pause.
Considering this, the small example I gave of the machete-wielding murderer isn't even good enough to illustrate my point where it comes to the purely malicious. It is of course relevant to one acting under malicious influence as one of duality can generate or take from a source of such energy; however when you contemplate a presence or energy totally dominated by and made of malice, there are no variables.

So now to get directly into what darkwing brought up --
I don't separate malice between light and dark. It's really tough to convey what I mean to others here without using certain terms that I may not necessarily agree with myself. To illustrate better how I have come to know the distinction, it looks like this:
Benevolent--Dualistic--Malevolent.

It's common to have trouble defining something like good vs. bad, but if we look at the Malicious as injecting unquestionable terror (to put it very simply) into an otherwise dualistic reality, then it becomes clearer what Benevolence is by understanding it as the direct opposite.

Benevolent presence, in my experience is always adaptable to the favorable, innocence and divine bliss.
Even if we dualistically may view something as favorable or have a preference in life, objectively it isn't always the case --and so benevolent presence may rub some the wrong way, but it is still exactly true as it operates beyond dualistic perspective.
Just the same way that, dualistically, some nasty people may adore malicious activity but it nonetheless operates beyond their preference and does not care about them. People will become stuck in the illusion that they are powerful with malicious influences on their side, and may be disillusioned by benevolent forces that come into play. They only seem complex from our perspective, they really are quite consistent.

Benevolence operates within the miraculous, which means it is not confined to what some may see as karmic law, nature or logic. Meaning the 'good' that it brings isn't debatable or dependent upon perspective, it is universally good because it is not taken from within the resources of duality, it is taking from somewhere beyond us and granting that blessing upon us whether we like it or not. It doesn't adapt well to our suffering, it is beyond that and will provoke an experience beyond that.

You can really say many similar things about the malevolent, it can bring horrors beyond our expectation or what seems logical or comprehensible in the natural world, just as the benevolent can bring miracles beyond what is comprehensible in the natural world. Benevolent nor malevolent forces are going to cater to what we necessarily want as humans, they will operate from what is pure of them.
Many people have taken a blessing as a curse, and vice versa. We're the complicated ones.. but we're also more interesting for this reason, can cultivate a fantastically multilayered understanding of existence for this reason. We can seek to comprehend atrocities and miracles, we can experience pain or euphoria.

Because I did address the darkest side of duality in my previous post, it would be appropriate to include what I consider the lightest side of duality which isn't benevolent but can be mistaken as such.
The extremely light presence could involve: total nourishment of needs, elimination of conflict, producing constantly good feelings even to the point of breaking through 'negativity' that seemed impossible to shake, having an effect of subsiding hurtful experiences with ease, extremely healing and invigorating, makes you feel good despite troubles, brings on a sense of inner spiritual strength which conquers barriers, and of course sets the stage for immediate growth toward ideals.

Why this is still not in the realm of benevolence is that there can still be uncertainties of how long such will last, it still relies upon you to work to maintain the blessings you've been given, there needs to be involvement usually from within the realm of duality to sustain it rather than just popping something into our existence from the outside of it. It can come from intentions that don't ultimately lead to the best result, or be manipulated for use by deeply dualistic beings leading to something objectively awful.
Things are moving around on your level for the most part, you're being 'extended a hand', rather than bestowed a magical remedy to everything wrong. It's how you use it that matters. Just as with the extreme dark of duality.
The light side of duality involves presences who act as a companion toward the success of what is accepted as 'positive' within this dualistic framework. Conversely, the benevolent is like that of a God-force just manifesting for us, and which is why I say it's in the realm of the miraculous.

The mistake here between light and benevolent would not be of much consequence as far as I can see other than believing that a presence of duality could 'do no wrong', would take care of everything for you, or couldn't disappoint you/fail you in some way. Fanatically believing a great thing is always a miracle from beyond doesn't instill the most grounded mentality which can lead to issues down the line, too much dependency on that force. But, in the short-term is really quite harmless, as harmless as just being thankful and recognizing you needed that influence to allow you to realize your own capability.

And I'm grateful to those of you who have taken the time to read and comment on this.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde

"No."
—David Lynch

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Post by darkwing dook »

Another great read : )

And yes, I should've noted in my post that since you equate dark with duality, not with malevolent or 'BA', I assumed light to equate with duality as well and not with benevolent or 'WA'.

"Knowing a trifle about everything gives life more color." - Zhuge Liang
"Always and never are two words you should always remember never to use." - Wendell Johnson

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."

Hammer'O'Justice
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 12
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal?
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Post by Hammer'O'Justice »

DualWanderer3 wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:51 pm
darkwing dook wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:04 am
Vipera may have a different take on the above but to me a malicious form of light is being manipulative like how a cult leader could be or are vary controlling like a dictator.It may not be the best example but you could say that someone like adolf hitler is light but malicious if you get what I mean.
Hitler more or so claimed his intentions as 'good' as a strategy only. He had this constant belief or mindset that 'might makes right' which he preached or 'survival of the fittest', as well as hinted to have taken things from the philosopher called 'Machiavelli'.

He made speeches were he denounced alot of 'light aligned' things and called it 'disgusting', seeing it as an obstacle to his goal of 'helping nature weed out the unfit, deformed and weak' by removing those who obstructed it.

So no, Hitler was far from the opposite.

Return to “Black Arts”