Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose

Re: The dangers of BA, and a story.

Post by Instrument of the end fire083 »

d4zd2c0nfsd as far as I'm aware the person spoken of hasn't been heard from since the last time they popped into the chat 4-5 years ago when ch first used the parachat software to replace it's original. Which was too slow for the volume of people who would hop on for chat parties. At that time I took a pm in the chat from him because the energy coming through from him was just too toxic, I didn't want others to feel more of it than they had to. N was completely unhinged at that point and so deceived by what ever it was that I have very little hope as to him having broken free.

All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Post by Likes2Read »

It's a shame. I can see where the OP was coming from. They weren't necessarily judging LHP to be bad in and of itself. But they saw this young person on a collision course with disaster, and they wanted to prevent that, or at least add some extra ability to avoid disaster if he chose to change course.

Imagine if you saw a person heading for a swim in a pond where you know for certain that crocodiles live. Wouldn't you try to at least talk him out of it and warn him, if not physically try to prevent him from getting in that water where he'd be sure to die? It's not a judgment against crocodiles for doing what crocs do, nor an attempt to paint crocodiles as evil, but an attempt to stop this one person from becoming the crocs' lunch.

It sounds like this poor person dove headfirst into the crocodile pond and suffered for it. I hate to see people make the kind of mistake where they end up SO badly harmed by it, there's no way to say "Now they know better for the next time." Some outcomes are so bad that there isn't going to BE a "next time", and that's just sad.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.

Celestial Nightmare
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process

Post by Celestial Nightmare »

You're right, L2R, it is a heartbreaking story. Not because the LHP or BA was involved, but because someone who was inexperienced tried to shoulder things that even the most experienced are probably weary of (I would not know, personally).

Thank you, Instrument, for your response. I figured that was the case, but was still curious.

"Worrying is like a rocking chair, it gives you something to do, but it doesn't get you anywhere."
—Van Wilder
1mg 2wk

Slaps98
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Cat
My magical/paranormal name...: Dj slaps

Post by Slaps98 »

So glad I found this post, just gonna give it a bump so newer people like myself find it and gain more insight into this path.
I have never been appealed by black arts myself, so I'm glad I'm choosing to stay away from it as I've had too much bad luck in my life. I've finally turned it around since 2019 I've been clean from coccaine, ecstasy and I've been clean from cannabis and tobacco for over 3 months.

I wouldn't like to know where I would've ended up if I'd chose to keep whatever was attached to me around to make a pact.

Sorry if I've gone off topic I have an spd(schizoid personality disorder), I'm on the right path to recovery though.

Hope whoever is new finding this post will gain the right insight and have a wonderful day 💯

From slaps with Love, respect and positive vibes

Slaps, writer of songs, protector of cats and friends with garden elf C, bronwyn angel J, Courtwind angel E and gargoyle I.

Return to “Black Arts”