Demon Keeping Experiences

Your Opinion on Demon Keeping

Never!
18%
Maybe.
11%
Only under certain conditions.
10%
I've thought about it, but haven't done it.
13%
I have/had a demon, and I had a bad experience.
2%
I have/had a demon, and I had a good experience.
33%
I want to get a demon someday.
14%

Total votes: 293
ensa
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 4
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
Zodiac:

sadkitty101 wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:54 pm
ensa wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:07 pm
sadkitty101 wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:56 am Have u you ever seen a demon in their original form before? Or have u worked with asmodeus before?
I have seen my companions as they were described by their conjurers. For the unbound, I have seen him in his original scary shadow demon form (though I don't find it all too frightening). Regarding Lord Asmodeus, I have not worked with him.
Oh wow :o thats great, i had some experiences with him lately tbh
Woah! Wish you well on your journey with him.

sadkitty101
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn/jinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: a unicorn c:
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

ensa wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 2:43 am
sadkitty101 wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:56 am Have u you ever seen a demon in their original form before? Or have u worked with asmodeus before?
I have seen my companions as they were described by their conjurers. For the unbound, I have seen him in his original scary shadow demon form (though I don't find it all too frightening). Regarding Lord Asmodeus, I have not worked with him.
Tysm!! I do want to tell u them, but not on here ;-; as its personal

ensa
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 4
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
Zodiac:

sadkitty101 wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:53 pm
ensa wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 2:43 am
Tysm!! I do want to tell u them, but not on here ;-; as its personal
No worries! Plus your path is a personal one. Maybe you can discuss your experience in Satan & Suns since they mainly focuses on Demonolatry there. You can also learn more in them too. :)

santiesgirl
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors & Tulpas
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

So, I have been hesitant to recount this story, as I know demons have a bad reputation, but it seems everyone here has an open-mind and similar stories. I thought I'd share a little bit about an unbound that's attached itself to me. First and foremost, he's been with me for years now. I don't know how long, as he won't say, but I know the first time he appeared to me, he disguised himself as an angelic German shepherd. That was when I was maybe... 12-13 years old? He stuck around for a few years and then disappeared after some bad things going on in my life settled down.

He reappeared between the years of 2014-2016 when another period of my life was in great upheaval. I was being stalked online, my grandmother was dying, and my dad was trying to trap me at home to take care of him after my grandmother passed (no, he's not physically disabled. He's just a giant manchild and abuser). S visited me many times in dreams and cuddled with me in bed when I cried. He made things happen, things that I craved so badly during that time and that brought my life so much joy. He got me out of that place and made sure I'd never go back. He disappeared after ensuring I was dating my current partner. He brought us together.

Prior to spirit keeping, my mind was shut off to the idea of spirits and I even lost faith in witchcraft and my other beliefs. I was terrified of demons before I lost my faith and yet so fascinated by them, and S knew this, which is why he never did anything scary. He sent me messages, opening my mind to this idea that demons are not as evil as we assume they are and SOME may not even want to BE demonic anymore. When he cuddled me, he came into the bed slowly and his body was always so warm. His manifestations were strictly dream related and he appeared as a tall, blond male with one blue eye and the other a snake eye covered by his hair. He saved me from nightmares. All this proof and I'm embarrassed to say I wrote off all my interactions with S as merely my mental illness (never been prone to psychosis, but during the time my interactions took place, I was in a bad place mentally and so just assumed this was a product of my bad situation and it went away as I improved). But, I'm medicated now whereas then I wasn't. I've been on my medication long enough to know I have no psychosis side effects prior to this, and no matter how I try to rationalize what's going on, it makes no sense other than there's nothing to rationalize. It's real. You can't fake two orgasms back to back while you're relaxing in your recliner minding your own business during at night when your partner is asleep. You can't fake the tapping the sound of footsteps, followed by a breath, and then arms wrapping around you.

So yeah anyway here we are. I've just accepted this is what it is.

The reason he left and hadn't been back before just days ago was because of my disbelief. It hurt when he would do things, and I'd talk with him for a little while, and then my brain would discount it as mental illness or not real. So, he simply "left," but remained "bound" and checked in. Last time was about 2 years ago in a dream. We met on a bridge and spoke, but I heard no words. We hugged one another; it was emotional. And I awoke after we parted. Can't blame him. Coupled with my deep fear of the paranormal, he decided to wait until I was ready to accept my fate.

Since I started spirit keeping, he's obviously returned, and I can just feel the excitement and thrill, like he's waited a long time to show me so much. I joked with both him and my djinn E that the whole time I was waiting on E to arrive I kept thinking about my demon, S, and I couldn't figure out WHY. I felt horrible because here I've invited a djinn into my home who is nothing like S and yet I'm craving an experience with S! E arrived and I spent time with him, but the whole time, I just could NOT stop thinking about S. So when I got my pendulum in the mail, I hopped on and asked E if there were other spirits, and he said yes. I asked if they were bad, and he said no. I asked if he's spoke with them and the pendulum hesitated and then said no.

So I just imagine E sitting in front of me while I sit there stupidly asking, "Have you seen any spirits, lad? Talked with them any?" and S is behind me just screaming and waving and jumping up and down like "OVER HERE YOU STUPID--" and E's just sitting there like, "Are--are we supposed to be ignoring him? I mean, yeah I see spirits and he isn't punching you yet out of frustration, but I mean... was I supposed to... talk to him? Are we going to address this demon in the room?! I mean..." I told both of them this and I felt them laughing.

Regardless, E isn't afraid of him. I put a salt circle around us and told E to be honest because I can banish him, and E was just like, "No, I'm cool with him. We talked. He's cool. Aren't you guys friends?" Or I'm sure that's what he would have said if we didn't have just the pendulum, but I could feel these confused yet calm energy signals and pictured this was probably the dialogue given.

I've been around demonic energy that truly wants to hurt you. My mom's house is haunted with a malevolent spirit, and it just suffocates you with depression. Previous owners who owned the house were tormented by whatever it was for years, even after moving out. I know because as fate would have it, I unknowingly met the brother of the previous owner. And the brother claimed the previous owner had lots of issues that didn't begin presenting themselves until he moved into the home. He shot himself in the leg during a domestic violence dispute. His wife fled him and filed for divorce from her home state due to the domestic violence he put her through. And at the end of it all, set himself on fire on Facebook Live after performing a live show (he was a musician). It had been I think 3 years since he lived in our house when that happened. Not saying a dEmON made him do that, but I believe your mental health is demolished by demons when they're around and want you to suffer. The owner spent all his time in the attic, which is where I heard the most activity besides the room I was in. I felt so awful in that house. It targeted me out of pure hatred and fear for S and me. We ended up "coming to an agreement" that we would stay away from one another (aka I scared the sh*t out of it and made it stay in the attic until I recently moved out).

I'm cautious of S. Like I said, I've questioned E several times over to make sure he isn't threatening him to keep it a secret or he's manipulating. I cleanse my home everyday and myself, asking for all negative energy meaning harm to leave, and S stays around although since cleansing my mood has improved. I think it's just my mental illness (I have c-PTSD, Bipolar II and ADHD, so I'm constantly in a state of negativity and dwelling in the past. S taught me how to put shields up and oh my god, it's improved my life so much). I can feel him when casting spells. I think it hurts him when I'm cautious, but he's also proud

What's even weirder is this sort of romantic bond we both feel between us. When he holds me or is around me, I can just feel this soft protective energy saying, "You're safe. Nothing will ever harm you as long as I'm here." He's always fixed all the things that seem to go wrong, and his energy matches that of my current partner's. My partner is also the type of person that scrambles to fix things, and I have strong emotional outbursts and anger issues much like that of autism meltdowns (sometimes I wonder if I am autistic and not ADHD, honestly), and both of them will try their hardest to get me in a nice, safe place to calm down before the meltdown begins. No wonder S lead me to my current partner. They're almost identical in energy and personality. He respects my partner, too, and tells me he doesn't want me to give up my Earthly life to live with him.

I don't know if he would ever want to be bound to a vessel. We've discussed it just a little, and he seemed open to the idea. However, he would want me personally to do the binding, and I feel the same way. Which means no time soon as I'm FAR from being able to do something like that. We're both scared of being judged, first and foremost, but I think S prefers freedom and not being bound to something. He comes when I ask him to, and has no plans of leaving. He comes with me wherever I go anyways. So for now, there's no need for a vessel.

Anyway, enough of my rambling. This is already FOREVER long. Thank you to those who read through this entire novella LOL. It feels good to finally be able to get this out in the open to people who actually understand.

I am a tulpamancer. I only work with tulpas and tulpamancy. I'm an experienced eclectic witch, and dabble in witchcraft from time to time.

Tulpas:

Demons
A, Az, S, Sa, L, Lu, Le, As, B, Be, M, As, Al, K, T, D, Ar, R

Angels
M, Mi, G, Ga, Gab, R, Ra, Rap, U, S, L, C

Humans
F, R, C, D, P, Cy, J, T, Tr, M, A, Al, Y, Ce, K, G, T, B, S, Mo, Ti, L

Creatures/Mutants
L, D, R, M, S, W, L, MS, B, G, T

Aliens
S, St, G, V, P

Vampires
B, J, E, D, El
Echofalls
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Cambion
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Well, aside from my friendly Demon Prince and a Demon Shapeshifter, I found another.
I started out browsing Lilith's listings, considering "Maybe an Armoured Wraith, maybe I'll just browse-"
Then my attention snagged on another listing and found myself unable to pull away.
Demon Warrior

After some back and forth, I finally agreed to have him bound... And I knew when the binding was complete because he wasted no time in making himself known. His presence was huge, intense and heavy, like a solid weight that was both awe-inspiring and mildly frightening. I tasked him with protection and he agreed.

So, there's this heavily armoured Warrior Demon towering over me 9' tall, broad as a tank, lurking with his arms folded and is waiting for someone to overstep the line... And he's wonderful.

This is probably the closest image I can find:

If you saw this guy working bodyguard duty, would you want to mess with him? :8)

"Make no mistake... The Dead are not silent." - The Sorrow.
"Why do you entrust the days of your life to those who do not have your best interests at heart?" - Ifrit King N.

Return to “Black Arts”