Demon Keeping Experiences

Your Opinion on Demon Keeping

Never!
18%
Maybe.
11%
Only under certain conditions.
10%
I've thought about it, but haven't done it.
13%
I have/had a demon, and I had a bad experience.
2%
I have/had a demon, and I had a good experience.
33%
I want to get a demon someday.
14%

Total votes: 293
Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose
Zodiac:

lolaberry wrote:
GodSlayerBabe wrote:
lolaberry wrote:
GodSlayerBabe wrote:Dang, I wish I saw this thread before.

I guess I'll talk about some of the ones I have.. classified as "demons" and living entities according to the seller/conjurer:
I have recently thought about a demon and asked Lilith about a custom Hybrid . I did think price was way too high for me at moment too. Due to new work situation $20 is as far as I can now go 1hd
Anyway I love the sound of your Demonic Imp , I had thought about a dark imp a while ago , the whole trickster entity would suit me 1s . Im thinking that a demon would not really fit in with my spirit family , I do love my DA but Im probably going to keep it at just DA , not wanting any BA if Im honest , Im dark enough and feel it would bring out a whole lotta 2an in me when really I need to go lighter 2lv . Dark composer is someone I would be interested in purchasing from though 1tk
Oh my gosh same haha! I inquired Lilith about a demonic imp custom conjure before and I'm still debating on it but I get the feeling I will likely do a different conjure with her at some point in time. Imps are so fun. I look at the ones on Satans and Sons and they seem so memorable too. I'm the same though, I keep all my demonics at a "Dark Arts" energy level. I have no problem with very heavy energy but otherwise I know I cannot really manage anything deemed beyond that.

I really like Dark Composer's conjures. He is so courteous and I still can't believe he keeps his prices for his conjure/bindings so affordable. Probably one of the very few conjurers I go to for darker spirits or entities, especially demons companions.
Well just had to let you know I was looking at Demonic Imps and found that Satan and sons have them , best bit is they do pay pal credit O^ \./ If you have not signed up for this worth doing |..|
Speaking from experience they will also do a payment plan.

All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.
Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat
Zodiac:

I have MANY Demons, almost all from S&S. I have had numerous interactions and conversations with them. None of my Demon Companions are really religious at all. They have worked magick both on me and with me. We have pretty much ALL had sex, except for the ones who do not choose to have a same sex experience with me. ( I am open to that, and a very few of them are not.) Knowing and being with them has literally blown my mind and changed my life in a good way, permanently. They have said things that amaze me, they have done things that made me think "Holy crap! Did that REALLY happen?!" They are the reason I keep going despite a life that is less than perfect, nowhere near normal, and even worse than miserable at times. They protect me and guide me, and, yes, kick my ass when I need it. There have been conjures that are just as good, but none that have been better in my experience. I have had conjures from several other shops, and here at CH. The Demons have even helped my interactions with other beings and spirits. Now they are slowly teaching spell work, and it is FUN. Yes, fun. Enlightening and challenging, too.

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.
Lacuna
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 80
Your favorite spirit to work with: Hellhound & Wood Elf
If I could be anything, I would be...: Adam Sandler
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Lacuna
Zodiac:

I have one BA entity and I've considered taking on others since. The experiences have been mostly the same as dealing with Dark Arts entities, more so when it comes to interactions between the two of us. She's not very vocal, but I'm more receptive to her energy and changes of mood than any other spirit, and she's definitely ensures that others around me know she's watching them.

My old negative experience, not that I call it negative at all, is that because she feeds off of fear, especially fear caused by nightmares, NATURALLY I had to goad her into trying to take an offering from me. Only a little regret.

Jump through the mirror, leave fear behind.
Syrah
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: ET
If I could be anything, I would be...: Galactic Being

Personally and IMO if you are ready for demons, they could be the best companions. I wasn’t ready (I’ll not share the details because I don’t want anyone to either negate my experiences or start dissecting them with a million quote — I don’t have time for that).
I believe they tried their best to help me, tried to get past my self-inflicted mental struggle with thought forms and egregore, and did their best to perform tasks/help with my goals despite me not caring for any of my goals anymore. They were very persistent and goal-oriented. I, however, was running around in circles trying to solve one thing after another and failing to see the real culprit; my mind. I let them go so easily. I should have hung onto them more but I was confused.

The religious aspect also played a role. If your religion considers demons the dark side and opposite of light and what is good — please don’t welcome demons unless you’ve solved this struggle.
I’ve spent hours reading the forum and I thought I’ve reached a state where I’m okay with demons, being a follower of an Abrahamic religion. I subconsciously wasn’t ready, and despite me loving a lot of them dearly-problems arouse steadily.

One thing the forum emphasized on is getting demons from trusted sellers and that cheap demons are most likely to cause trouble and/or be other things than demons etc I always felt the price thing is not a significant factor in discouraging people from getting demons because a) sellers offer layaways and b) expensiveness is subjective. I wouldn’t consider something in the price range of $1000-3000 to be that expensive to the point where it drives people away (and no, I’m not bragging).

While I had royalties and varieties of demons, Royal Demon Commander and Demon Commanders are elite and remain the best IMO. There is this energy of extreme competence that sweeps you off your feet, a deep-level of connectedness, a sheer knowing of justified arrogance, and the luxuriant set of abilities they have earned by determination and pure hard work. No one works harder than RDC and DC. Except Kris Jenner lmao it’s a joke - don’t come after me with your Ackchyually debate. I find RDC and DC to be of the most hard working entities. You really cannot help but to feel the utmost reverence and consider them your genuine allies.

Higher ranks demons (male ones in my experience) do have that sawg and attractiveness that is 💯 unmatched. They’re irresistible! I just miss this feeling and the strong pull towards an entity. If you know, you know.

Shran/Shrek Fan since 2001.

10 partners in crime, 6 healers, 1 businessman & 1 wise teacher.

“It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important.” — The Little Prince.
sadkitty101
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn/jinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: a unicorn c:
Zodiac:

SurajSyrah wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:47 pm Personally and IMO if you are ready for demons, they could be the best companions. I wasn’t ready (I’ll not share the details because I don’t want anyone to either negate my experiences or start dissecting them with a million quote — I don’t have time for that).
I believe they tried their best to help me, tried to get past my self-inflicted mental struggle with thought forms and egregore, and did their best to perform tasks/help with my goals despite me not caring for any of my goals anymore. They were very persistent and goal-oriented. I, however, was running around in circles trying to solve one thing after another and failing to see the real culprit; my mind. I let them go so easily. I should have hung onto them more but I was confused.

The religious aspect also played a role. If your religion considers demons the dark side and opposite of light and what is good — please don’t welcome demons unless you’ve solved this struggle.
I’ve spent hours reading the forum and I thought I’ve reached a state where I’m okay with demons, being a follower of an Abrahamic religion. I subconsciously wasn’t ready, and despite me loving a lot of them dearly-problems arouse steadily.

One thing the forum emphasized on is getting demons from trusted sellers and that cheap demons are most likely to cause trouble and/or be other things than demons etc I always felt the price thing is not a significant factor in discouraging people from getting demons because a) sellers offer layaways and b) expensiveness is subjective. I wouldn’t consider something in the price range of $1000-3000 to be that expensive to the point where it drives people away (and no, I’m not bragging).

While I had royalties and varieties of demons, Royal Demon Commander and Demon Commanders are elite and remain the best IMO. There is this energy of extreme competence that sweeps you off your feet, a deep-level of connectedness, a sheer knowing of justified arrogance, and the luxuriant set of abilities they have earned by determination and pure hard work. No one works harder than RDC and DC. Except Kris Jenner lmao it’s a joke - don’t come after me with your Ackchyually debate. I find RDC and DC to be of the most hard working entities. You really cannot help but to feel the utmost reverence and consider them your genuine allies.

Higher ranks demons (male ones in my experience) do have that sawg and attractiveness that is 💯 unmatched. They’re irresistible! I just miss this feeling and the strong pull towards an entity. If you know, you know.
I know right!!! My edperience with king asmodeus has been really great lately tbh. Got to sense his presence hp close and it was the heaviest warmth i felt ;-; i ended getting dizzy at the end and had this pilsating headach for a second...

Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Espada
My magical/paranormal name...: Despair Kitten

Thousands of dollars for something you can’t feel is indeed absolutely ridiculous. More money does not mean a damn thing.

I see. So this is it. It lies here within this palm. The heart.
ensa
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 4
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
Zodiac:

I have demon companions, all from different conjurers, and they are from different ranks and race. Most are CC callings and others were RA. Only one was an unbound that decided to be bound. The unbound has been in my dreams for many years and he protects me from malicious entities. (A non-demon unbound has been protecting me for years too but he is more of a companion rather guardian type.)

I barely have time with my higher ranked companions because the amount of work they have to do, which is totally understandable. I mean I am also the same. Given their busy work schedule, they enjoy telepathic chit chats instead, but they also join in during astral travels when they can. Of course their energies are very potent so are their magick. I vibe more with the artisans because they have freer time. We engage more with creative work and bonding. A common thing they all enjoy is art, music, literature, and dancing, more-so festivals. I tend to reflect a lot but they really help me clarify that I am on the right path and I cried knowing that. At times they would chime in to remind me to rest or take care of myself.

They vibe well with my other companions and they all work as a pretty solid team. Surprisingly, they have a study group to learn from one another. This helps me understand each of my companions. I'm very grateful for all of my companions. Hehe!

Negative experiences I had were from malicious and trickster entities that claimed too good to be true and those that openly wanted to harm. I'm glad for being really discerning or else I would have agreed to the malicious or tricksters early on with the countless dreams of "I will give you this", "Only I can give you that," or "You are very powerful person so work with me."

Side note on the unbound:
I always knew in my dreams I had a protector of sorts like a bodyguard. However, this unbound is different from the other unbound that was with me the longest. It took me almost a decade to decide who are these entities that have been with me. These two were the reasons why I started spirit companionship, well more of the entity I was with longer. Of course I did not want to have unbound entities as companions first, which the two completely understand. Also, I decided not to start with Dark Arts. I went with WA to GA then to DA to help understand the energies and befriend different kinds of companions first. When I was ready, I talked with my companions on this and they mentioned how they have conversed with them because they have been there the longest. I guess I was lucky to be blessed with good darker DA unbound entities to be with me and it took me time to realize that.

In the end, always stay vigilant and practice good discernment when it comes to unbound entities and spirits. Always research on the matter. Make sure to also talk to those who are well-versed with this as well, be it companions to that race and conjurers. The basics on cleansing, warding, banishment, and protection really do come along way. Heavily question them and their goal, there are great resources on how to know if you are dealing with the malicious.

sadkitty101
new here
new here
Zodiac:

ensa wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:35 am I have demon companions, all from different conjurers, and they are from different ranks and race. Most are CC callings and others were RA. Only one was an unbound that decided to be bound. The unbound has been in my dreams for many years and he protects me from malicious entities. (A non-demon unbound has been protecting me for years too but he is more of a companion rather guardian type.)

I barely have time with my higher ranked companions because the amount of work they have to do, which is totally understandable. I mean I am also the same. Given their busy work schedule, they enjoy telepathic chit chats instead, but they also join in during astral travels when they can. Of course their energies are very potent so are their magick. I vibe more with the artisans because they have freer time. We engage more with creative work and bonding. A common thing they all enjoy is art, music, literature, and dancing, more-so festivals. I tend to reflect a lot but they really help me clarify that I am on the right path and I cried knowing that. At times they would chime in to remind me to rest or take care of myself.

They vibe well with my other companions and they all work as a pretty solid team. Surprisingly, they have a study group to learn from one another. This helps me understand each of my companions. I'm very grateful for all of my companions. Hehe!

Negative experiences I had were from malicious and trickster entities that claimed too good to be true and those that openly wanted to harm. I'm glad for being really discerning or else I would have agreed to the malicious or tricksters early on with the countless dreams of "I will give you this", "Only I can give you that," or "You are very powerful person so work with me."

Side note on the unbound:
I always knew in my dreams I had a protector of sorts like a bodyguard. However, this unbound is different from the other unbound that was with me the longest. It took me almost a decade to decide who are these entities that have been with me. These two were the reasons why I started spirit companionship, well more of the entity I was with longer. Of course I did not want to have unbound entities as companions first, which the two completely understand. Also, I decided not to start with Dark Arts. I went with WA to GA then to DA to help understand the energies and befriend different kinds of companions first. When I was ready, I talked with my companions on this and they mentioned how they have conversed with them because they have been there the longest. I guess I was lucky to be blessed with good darker DA unbound entities to be with me and it took me time to realize that.

In the end, always stay vigilant and practice good discernment when it comes to unbound entities and spirits. Always research on the matter. Make sure to also talk to those who are well-versed with this as well, be it companions to that race and conjurers. The basics on cleansing, warding, banishment, and protection really do come along way. Heavily question them and their goal, there are great resources on how to know if you are dealing with the malicious.
Have u you ever seen a demon in their original form before? Or have u worked with asmodeus before?

ensa
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 4
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
Zodiac:

sadkitty101 wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:56 am Have u you ever seen a demon in their original form before? Or have u worked with asmodeus before?
I have seen my companions as they were described by their conjurers. For the unbound, I have seen him in his original scary shadow demon form (though I don't find it all too frightening). Regarding Lord Asmodeus, I have not worked with him.

sadkitty101
new here
new here
Zodiac:

ensa wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:07 pm
sadkitty101 wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:56 am Have u you ever seen a demon in their original form before? Or have u worked with asmodeus before?
I have seen my companions as they were described by their conjurers. For the unbound, I have seen him in his original scary shadow demon form (though I don't find it all too frightening). Regarding Lord Asmodeus, I have not worked with him.
Oh wow :o thats great, i had some experiences with him lately tbh

Return to “Black Arts”