neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal

Because I was one of the first people around here to be open about walking the Left Hand Path, over time I've been asked a few questions over and over about a great many things. I started putting this together awhile ago, and finally had some free time a few days ago and decided to finish it. It was my goal to get most of the things that will come up addressed here so there wouldn't be new points developing throughout the thread. I've tried to anticipate follow-up questions and points that will be raised to minimize this, but it's bound to happen. As I've answered some of these things a lot of times some of it will certainly end up not being as complete as it should be, so feel free to point it things that only paint a partial picture.

The tone of this is somewhat light-hearted, for two reasons. One, just about every question here is something I have been asked in private by people here on more than one occasion, without unfairly stretching the intelligence in which the question was asked. Two, it makes it more fun read. The tone should not distract from the seriousness of the message; it a stereotype among wannabees that is well earned. Just because you don't ask things as stupidly doesn't mean the principle doesn't apply to you.

Q: Where the hell have you been?
A: A combination of dealing with real life and my Lady of Eternal Night being a higher priority than this forum.

Q: What is the Left Hand Path?
A: The Left Hand Path (LHP) is a term applied to a large range of religions/paths/schools of thought that emphasize personal choice, responsibility and enlightenment through reaching one's ultimate potential. Some forms of Luciferianism and Satanism are LHP religions, although not all are and there are others that would also be classified LHP. “Traditional” religions having an immortal at the top saying “do x because I said so you pathetic mortals, or else” are considered Right Hand Path religions. The most obvious examples are Judaism, Christianity/Catholicism and Islam, which are really all the same thing, seeing as they are built around the same immortal with minor semantic differences. I'm assuming you already understand the differences between the two if you're reading this forum, if you don't, start with Wikipedia and read more from there before continuing. Knowledge is your friend.

Q: Kewl! I can be a devil worshiper and get high all day and call spreading STDs a lifestyle!
A: No. There is a huge difference between do what thou wilt and if it feels good do it. The former puts considerable tests on one's character. If you need to have the difference between the two explained to you, this is not for you. You clearly lack the maturity and mental discipline required.

Q: Explain.
A: There is a huge difference between responsibly pursuing one's rational self interest and indulging in every self destructive behavior possible. Not conforming to a set of rules because they hinder one's evolution while not causing harm to anyone else is not at all the same thing as living an obviously irresponsible lifestyle that costs you your love, your life, your fortune and your Sacred Honor.

Q: Rock and roll/metal comes from TEH DEH-VUUUHL!!!!11!!!!!1!!!
A: This is universally claimed by both sides and the immortal in question, so I'm inclined to go with it.

Q: Aren't Lucifer, Satan, Beezlebub, Mephistopheles, etc. the same guy?
A: No. There is some debate, even among those of the LHP, whether or not Lucifer and Satan are the same being. My interaction with each is different enough that I would tend to go with them being separate immortals. For a hypothetical, I concede they could all be aspects of a more encompassing immortal not yet known to us.

Q: Then who is in charge of the Left Hand Path?
A: No one. It is a mindset and way of reaching one's ultimate potential more than something run by somebody. Most people who walk the Left Hand Path do not follow any one religion in it exclusively, but rather take what works for them from varying sources and innovates the rest. Buddhism is very much like the LHP in this way. There are many schools of Buddhism, all of which proved effective for at least one person who ended up achieving enlightenment. Just because one person achieves enlightenment that way, doesn't mean it will work for everyone. If eating mist instead of food and walking on hot coals while saying om works for you, great. Other schools emphasize study and memorization of writings while making personal progress through meditation. The point is that result is more important than the specific mean(s) used.

Q: Sounds awesome! Sign me up!
A: I don't think so. That isn't how it works. First off, YOU, and only you, are the one to make that decision. You don't “sign up” or go through any specific ritual (although there are irreversible rituals practiced to align oneself with Lucifer and many others). That also isn't a decision that should be made immediately or lightly. Having been Catholic for over 20 years this is a HUGE adjustment into how one lives one's life and looks at the world. It not something that should be rushed into. If you insist that you're ready, I assure you you're not. You might think so now. But the truth is that most people who pursue this turn against it in 3-5 years, or less, having made commitments and burned bridges they regret for the rest of their lives.

Q: Nuh-uh! I'm more differenter and awesomer than those guys!
A: So you say and probably actually believe. I'll give you a real life example of an individual I know. He is a well known and respected white light practitioner in England, and has been for years. Although born a mortal, he was turned by a very respectable coven in England, which gives him advantages mortals can not even begin to understand. He joined the Temple of Maergzjirah (another bag of worms I'll get into) and worked with many other darker/black immortals. As an established practitioner of the arts and a vampire he had more advantages going in than 99+% of the people reading this. At first, everything seemed fine when he was in the honeymoon phase. It was dark and black and awesome as new experiences opened up. But things slowly changed. He came to see that he wasn't getting everything he wanted out of it, and there were considerable drawbacks to pursuing this way of life. It got to the point that he didn't even want those items in his house anymore and they were distributed to others he knew still on the Left Hand Path. He told me in no uncertain terms the entire thing was a mistake, he deeply regretted joining the Cabal and was doing everything he could to wash his hands of it as much as possible. Much of what he did to himself cannot be undone and he has to live with that. Had he not turned back it would have cost him the woman he loves forever, last I knew he was still trying to repair the damage that had been done there. He continues to be a white light practitioner and is not looking back. This is not at all uncommon. Browse around the net and you'll find plenty of stories of buyers remorse from people who went down similar paths. This path is only appropriate for a very small percentage of people, which is not a way of proving you are “better” than everyone else or reverse psychology making you think you are “part of the club.” It stresses how many are drawn like a moth to a flame rather than finding their true path.

Q: Wait, drawbacks? You mean I don't just say “hey Satanman make me a Sith Lord” and then I start choking people with my awesome black powers and stuff?
A: No jackass, it doesn't work that way. Once you open yourself up to these energies you will draw attention from all kinds of annoying low level demons (among other things). You have to separate the good from the bad and probably don't have anything to help you with that. Having sufficient intuition is a good place to start. You better have telepathy down too. When interacting with any BA entity you absolutely want to know exactly what is going on, not guess and hope for the best. Some demons are great and can be perfect companions for some people. Others will revolt and openly cause you harm until they are sent to a suitable master. Some (especially the relatively weak ones, relative is the key term there) are almost always there just to be jerks. This is a minor example of how things can go wrong. If that even remotely sounds like a possibility for you, then you're not ready.

Q: But couldn't I get a (insert type of demon here) and all of these problems will magically go away? Magically, get it? I made a funny.
A: No. In fact, that would be a rather bad decision for you to make. There is no quick fix. Taking in a demon you are not ready to handle is never a good idea. Starting out with a weaker demon you might be able to control (“starter” demons from some sellers) tends to inflate one's confidence and get you into trouble sooner rather than later. Hans von Strepple has said in interviews that he strongly discourages anyone from keeping black or the daaaaaarker end of dark spirits until they have been on the LHP for many years and are committed to it. He has asked me to take darker items in more than once because people lusting after them would only bring harm unto themselves. For anyone else the drawbacks outweigh the benefits, and the same benefits can be achieved with something easier to work with.

Q: But guys on (insert forum here) said...
A: Whatever they said that made you think handling demons is easy is a relative statement, especially coming from the people making it. I've handled demons for years and they know better than to pick a fight with me, because I can fight back. As a result of having that ability, I earn their respect and we have no problems. Having major street cred from past lives helps me a lot too. The people who told you that demons are easy to handle are either people who have been committed to the LHP and handled high level demons for years, so it is easy for them (read: NOT YOU), or they're lying.

Q: So why can you handle demons so easily?
A: In addition to practicing what I preach, I have many other advantages from this and past existences you don't. If your soul is already highly respected among demons (unlikely) and you can drop the name(s) you were known as while recalling everything you did to earn that respect and showing it all still applies (far more unlikely)...then you can get away with being a little less cautious at the risk of unduly inflating your ego and developing a false sense of security and confidence.

Q: So how do I start with a demon?
A: Your relationship will initially be built on mutual respect. Ordering demons around telling them to do things for you generally doesn't get the desired result. Even if the demon has been bound in such a way that no direct harm can be done and orders must be followed (it is rare for this to be absolute in a way a demon can't eventually work around) you will be building animosity instead of respect. When the demon can do something about it, that will be bad for you.

Q: But, even having a demon around makes me more of a badass!
A: No. Your way of thinking is completely wrong. By saying this you are already sliding down the slippery slope. Demons are not trophies, and most will not react positively to being treated like one. Any idiot can buy something for sale to anyone with enough money. This does not enhance your status. What you do with it might, but could just as easily make you a laughingstock if you prove unworthy. If you go through a lengthy approval process before you are permitted to make the purchase, and it is a genuine evaluation, that might be something, assuming it is done legitimately and not as a marketing tool to make you feel special.

Q: Demons do everything better than everything else! Demons4EVAR!
A: True, demons can, in certain instances, be more efficient at getting things done than other types of spirits or entities. There is usually a higher price to be paid for such service. Such tribute should always be discussed up front. Never casually make statements like “I'd give my left arm if only x.” You may well find out your terms have been accepted when you lose that arm. Demons aren't necessarily better at getting things done than djinn, or better protectors than dragons, or better something than somebody else, but they do these things differently in inherently different ways, typically with no concern for whatever karmic debt you might accumulate as a result of their actions. You might get something faster today, and pay for in 5 years. These are the types of concerns people tend to ignore.

Q: Demons are the best entity out there.
A: It depends on what you mean. “Demon” is a term that can cover a lot of ground, and a lot of different entities and spirits. It would take a very long time to be fully exhaustive. I generally refer to immortal beings holding a respectable position in the Infernal Empire when I use the term, while imps or succubi could accurately be called “demons” in the proper context. Imps are more along the lines of what I refer to as a low level demons. Some demons are highly destructive and will never bring any benefits for a keeper. If you have to ask it's not for you, or you're not ready at best.

Q: Jesus/Yahweh/Allah/Mohammed loves me!
A: If you say so. I would argue it is your psychic energy you give through prayer and devotion they love. At least “evil” gods are honest when they want such things.

Q: You need Jesus!
A: I've been there. I was raised Catholic. Having natural psychic abilities I could see for myself that much of what people took on faith did in fact exist. I was surrounded by angels from a very young age. I could establish telepathic communication with any I wished (Jesus, Yahweh, Mary, saints, etc.) with relative ease. I never needed “faith” - I could see these things for myself. Over time the quid pro quo of prayer and devotion in exchange for divine intervention began to become a ripoff, exposing me to the truth that is wasn't about helping me.

Q: I pity the foo! Whachutalkinbow?
A: To make a long story short, I had a job evaporate so I naturally turned to my old buddy Saint Anthony to take care of it. In exchange for attempt at helping me, with no guarantee of success or how long it would last, he demanded innate powers and abilities of mine, access to parts of the astral realm most people can't go and other such things that cannot be bought. I gave him a look that screamed “are you serious bro?” and offered to consider it if he delivered a lottery jackpot of no less than $200 million, as we're talking about some seriously priceless stuff. I wasn't sure I would go for that, but if he wanted it, being set for life was the minimum for me to consider it. He said no. So I went to Jesus and Yahweh for a second opinion. They took his side. Some reward for more than two decades of dedication. Having been loyal with my rosary I reached out to Mary to help me out, and got dead silence. They betrayed me, and I don't take betrayal well.

Q: So you turned to Satan?
A: Actually no. My exposure to accurate information about the LHP was purely accidental while working on another project. Even then I didn't take it on faith, but slowly verified things among trusted spirits and in the Akashic Records. After gaining access there I further discovered Yahweh lied to me about a great many things over the years, killing any chance of a reconciliation I can see.

Q: Don't you want to go to heaven?
A: Been there, done that. Heaven appears to be a nice place, until you see how it actually works. The talk in the Bible about being a “pillar of heaven” is meant to be taken literally. Your soul is used as a building block for Yahweh's vision in a place that strongly resembles a Borg cube. The lucky ones are put in the matrix so the speak and experience the eternal paradise promised, although it isn't real. The others function much like Borg drones, lifelessly working for “the greater good.” There was a time when I could go along with that as long as the paradise was real enough to me. No longer.

Q: You want to go to hell?
A: Not necessarily for eternity, but at least to visit certain parts. There are other immortals I have very good relationships with, including an ever deepening relationship with my Norse family. Parts of the Infernal Empire/Hell are actually quite nice. Others are everything you imagine and worse. Better to rule in Hell than serve in Heaven indeed. Unless you've astral traveled there and been welcomed, you don't what you're talking about.

Q: Gasp! You work with somebody other than Satan!
A: Shocking, I know. I work with a large array of immortals, as do many on the LHP. I highly recommend it. It might surprise many people reading this to find out that Isis is one of the most revered immortals among those on the LHP. Yes, the loving motherly nature of Isis people on here typically know is part of Isis, but it is a very small part of the Isis I know.

Q: How can I know Isis this way?
A: Stop relying on bindings to interact with her and develop your telepathy to the point where you can reach her without a binding. Once you are directly connected to the whole thing she'll decide whether or not to open up to you. She has many other names, try those too.

Q: Who else?
A: Lilith is another example of someone who is partially understood. There is so much more to the Queen of Vampires that could be its own discussion. Read up on her from some LHP sources. Fun fact: she was actually Adam's first wife, and he dumped her because she wouldn't let him be on top. Never underestimate the importance of making sure your man is completely satisfied in all things in all ways at all times. I will now glance west for no apparent reason whatsoever. By the time you've done proper research into Lilith and Isis on your own you won't need any other help with this question.

Q: So what about Satanism?
A: Satanism is a term than encompasses so many different and contradictory things that there is no one answer to what “Satanism” is. One of the more famous “Satanic” groups is the Church of Satan, which is one hell of a misnomer. The CoS (Church of Satan) is actually an atheist group that only uses Satan as a metaphor for various forces. The Satanic Bible, largely plagiarized by Anton LaVey, veers off into hippie “if it feels good do it” territory too often for my taste. The Temple of Set was formed by a group that broke away from LaVey and is another major area of Satanism/LHP worthy of some reading, specifically over the nature of the fallout with LaVey. Spiritual Satanism treats Satan as a real being, sometimes the same being as Lucifer, sometimes much more like a RHP religion where Satan is the ultimate god who can do no wrong. Other practitioners of Spiritual Satanism treat Satan as a friend or Mentor. That is only a small sampling of things that call themselves Satanism, which is different from Luciferianism.

Q: So, where can I start doing some of this research you encourage? For free of course.
A: These are some good places to start, in no particular order.
http://xeper.org/
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... IONAL.html
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HOME.html
http://www.spiritualsatanist.com/
http://www.churchofsatan.com/
http://www.sectofentrance.com

Q: What about Lucifer? You said they were different.
A: Lucifer is the light bearer, the Morning Star, the one associated with phosphorus, the guy who tried to take Yahweh's spot, etc. Up until the 1400s he was recognized as giving the gift of fire to mortals by Christian religions, when they realized that hurt their case about him only existing to ruin your soul. His rebellion against Yahweh was rooted in wanting to do more to help humanity grow and evolve through many methods opposed by Yahweh, not the least of which was restoring their birthright to immortality. He didn't lie to Eve either, he said the apple would make her smarter and that Yahweh was keeping her in her place, both of which turned out to be true. The human lifespan has been greatly shortened; I have never seen Adam's life credited to being less than 900 years. Lucifer wanted to take a more direct role in helping humanity grow and evolve. Lucifer is the Roman god of the same name. He generally considers the Gentiles to be his people the way Yahweh considers the Jews to be his (the same can be said of Satan here), although one's character and intentions are far more important than one's bloodline to Lucifer and Satan. Lucifer represents knowledge, personal evolution, self actualization, the fulfilling of all of one's potential. He the lightbringer for those who seek it.

Q: That must mean Luciferianism isn't exactly the same as Satanism then?
Yes! You're learning. Here are a few places to start reading about Luciferianism.

http://www.luciferianliberationfront.org/
http://www.theorderofphosphorus.com/
http://www.scribd.com/doc/3283366/Luciferian-Manifest
http://www.pureportals.com/Default.aspx ... liluciferi

Q: Satan/Lucifer tempt people into sin because they want to swallow our souls!
A: This might shock you, but if you do not seek them out, you aren't even on their radar. As far as they are concerned you don't even exist. Looking back I only had one real encounter with Satan during during my RHP time, and that was only after calling him out and being highly obnoxious. Every other time it had been some low level demon with nothing better to do. When a relative of mine became a deacon he claimed Satan tried to tempt him into not going through with it. The claim loses credibility when the demon trying to save him from himself is right there and correcting the story in real time. At the risk of bruising your ego, you aren't worth Satan's time to tempt.

Q: What about all of the secret society conspiracies?
A: The Masons are a blatantly Luciferian organization. A common trait among all covertly LHP organizations is an affinity for hiding the truth in plain sight. You have to understand that most Masons do not have the slightest understanding of Masonry; it is not unfair to say you know nothing before getting to the 30th degree, and even that relies upon the Mason's ability to understand vague material. Most of it makes no sense at all if not taken in a Luciferian context. Several letters between high ranking Masons have been printed where their Luciferian ties are openly acknowledged between them. If you can't see the connection yourself, there are plenty of websites out there that dedicate themselves to drawing the line between Luciferianism and Masonry for Masons not truly understanding the teachings. Here is one:
http://www.cuttingedge.org/free11.html
Or you could read The Deadly Deception by Jim Shaw. There is a limit to how much he can say due to oaths he's taken, but you'll see his interpretation coincides with mine.
I have an extremely large collection of Masonic books that support and expand on everything mentioned above.
I trust I do not need to draw you a map between a group called the Illuminati and Light.

Q: Yeah, well, the Knights Templar like Christ.
A: They were actually followers of Baphomet, another dark immortal. This was kept from many of the lower level knights in the organization. I have spirits of members I had hoped to learn more from that I in turn have had to educate on the true nature of the order. While worshiping Baphomet, they also drew from other occult sources, including djinn and the true goddess of Mecca. This is another huge can of worms, and some of the places it leads will be impossible for you to verify without inside access to members of the organization and/or guides to take you around the Akashic Records.

Q: The Temple of Maergzjirah is evil too!
A: You just had to go there. These guys are strictly BA. It's not dark like what you've dealt with, and it's on a totally different scale of “black” than anything you'll see from Satan or Lucifer. Both of those guys have enough of a different type of light that I could balance it out to gray with a straight face. Not with The Black Court. Unlike me, they don't care what trouble you get yourself into and will take your money without saying another word. There is a reason why they offer no instructions or advice with any of their items. If you need it, you aren't ready and/or worthy. I've had many dealings with them and have always urged caution when the topic has been asked of me for a reason. This is not where you start on your journey down the LHP. If you have to ask, it's not for you.
Their items are designed to do specific things, but doesn't necessarily bring you any closer to working with members of The Black Court. I don't have any items related to the two members with whom I have the strongest bond. Reach out to them telepathically and see where you get. If you don't get a strong response, you are definitely not ready. That doesn't mean never. It means not now. Everything I have acquired from them is a double edged sword that has more potential to do harm than good to someone who isn't ready for it.

Q: So those other things weren't “real BA?”
A: I would say not. True BA is a very different animal. I work with the black arts and understand the black arts. Those I am most fond of are not “black” using the definition of BA used here. I can call Lucifer gray with a straight face, and for the Lucifer I know I can make a case that he is a different type of WA. When I say something is black, keep it in that context. True BA is a much colder, harsher mistress. There is no compassion, there is no regard for your well being. There is only the blackness consuming all it encompasses. Can it be worked with? Yes, it CAN be. Can it be controlled under the best of circumstances? Mostly. If you have to ask this isn't you. Most of what you would use BA to accomplish can be done safer through other means.

Q: So not everything you do is BA BA?
A: No, of course not. I would even argue that probably isn't mentally healthy to be BA-exclusive in all but the most extreme cirKEEP IT CLEAN IN THIS FORUMstances. I do work with demons and entities that are rightfully classified as BA. Those relationships are almost 100% MUTUAL respect. Mutual is the key word there, just in case the CAPS weren't subtle enough.

Q: How do I earn that respect?
A: It's a long process. You don't start there. Start by working with dark beings, and progressively darker and more powerful dark beings. You should change enough that both you and others notice the change in you. That puts you at the beginning of your path toward working with BA. I'm sure Ash can tell you plenty of stories about people who didn't know what they were doing getting themselves in trouble by telling themselves they could handle things they should never touch. Even under the best of circumstances, only a very small percentage of people need to work with BA, or will even benefit from it. It is not for everyone. This is not reverse psychology. It is fair warning.

Q: Obi-wan, you're holding me back!
A: I have worked with many people over the years who started going down this road. Every single time in private I urge caution, research, going very slowly and not making any long term commitments. That has proven to be sound advice for all. They realize this isn't all glitz and glamor once they start getting deeper into it. If you really can do it, great, go do it and be the one in ten million that can prove me wrong. When you fail I'll clean up your mess, for a modest fee.

Q: Won't joining a bunch of LHP temples/covens/cults/organizations give me give me enough power to render your warnings moot?
A: NO! Depending on what you join you could learn plenty that still won't help you at all in real life. There are no shortcuts. I made plenty of mistakes when starting and was saved only because I earned those demons' respect in past lives. You won't have that luxury. I urge caution for a reason – things can very quickly get out of hand before you even realize what is happening around you.

Q: Don't BA spirits know things no one else does?
A: No. If it has ever been known, it's in the Akashic Records...somewhere. Within reason of course (the Records don't keep track of what you eat for breakfast). Will they know things you won't find there on your own or give you a new perspective on it? Possibly. Being BA in itself does not automatically make one supreme.

Q: Nothing to worry about, I'll just do what Solomon did and they'll be putty in my hands!
A: You really think that is going to work? One, it's been awhile since Solomon had his way, there are plenty of ways around his methods that still work at all. Two, you are highly inexperienced, both at using Solomon's tricks and working with demons. Not only will you do it wrong leaving plenty of openings, but the demon will play you like a fiddle, BA or not. Needing protection anyway is a sign you aren't ready. You should protect yourself to be practical IF something goes wrong, but you shouldn't have to rely on it. Learn the line between bravery and stupidity.

Q: They'll love me because I'm the X-Box Live Call of Duty 1337 Champion!!!!11!! We can kill people 2gether!!!!!!!!!
A: Uh...I hate to break this to you...but no. In all but the most extreme cases, it is safe to say anything BA will not care the least bit about you. You should strive for mutual respect, and might even receive a certain fondness that isn't quite at the acquaintance level, but you're probably buying your own line of crap if you go in expecting more than that. I stress again, respect is extremely important here. This attitude will not be appreciated.

Q: But I gave him my SOUL, man.
A: So what other use could you possibly be now? If you gave it, you're an idiot and there is no reason to think you will get anything in return. If it is an honest transaction, and there is a way for you to get your soul back if the other party welches on the deal, then you'll probably get what you bargained for, unless of course the agreement could be interpreted in another way that will be less hassle to the other party. Unless you reeeeeeeally know what you're doing (and you probably don't) you just got scammed.

Q: You didn't answer my question. Sad face.
A: Ask it then.

Q: Thanks, that was kinda sorta helpful.
A: No problem.

Bellatrix Lestrange
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shinigami
Zodiac:

I like this post :)

ImageImage
ღƸ̴Ӂ̴ƷღIღloveღyouღGrellღSutcliffღƸ̴Ӂ̴Ʒღ Image
Aurora Magick
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 24
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I know this isn't ""Zara's advice column"" but I wanted to ask you something. Of course PMs no longer exist so sadly this will have to be a public post.
Lately I had an experience where Lucifer spoke to me late at night, I guess somewhere in between dreaming and being awake. As you say unless you seek him out you aren't even on his radar... I was shocked.

But throughout my life I have always had this lingering interest in the darker arts... Particularly where Lucifer is concerned. I wonder if somehow these thoughts didn't subconsciously reach out to him? In any case, when we spoke, he said something about being linked to him via a past life. My past lives are something I refuse to get into in public because frankly I find them almost unbelievable myself and I don't want to invite the drama. But I believe him. Something in me tells me to believe him.

Everyone I know has told me to be wary and not to get involved with him. But I really want a relationship with Lucifer since he really seems.. I dunno. Warm, fatherly... like he gives good advice and doesn't judge.

I wont deny that I'm apprehensive and thus by your standards probably not ready... but what's your take? I mean beyond the left hand path or anything else.. should I be safe if we just talk?

souloffire
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 8
If I could be anything, I would be...: demi-god
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Lady Sio
Zodiac:

Fascinating post.Thanks for the info.

Bella
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Thank You, Zarathustra, for taking the time to type this info! :thankyou:

Brightest Blessings!
Wishing you \/ , <3 , & :) always!
sapiiii
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

:applause: :applause: :applause: hmmm.....put alot of information into my way of thinking.

:applause: :applause:

Ask no Questions and You will Hear No Lie

The Happiest People Don't Have The Best Of Everything, They Just Make The Best Of Everything

as above, so below
Zarathustra
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal

No problem AstralD, I'm happy to help.

From my personal experience, I would say Lucifer is definitely one of the easier and safer places to start. Because my intentions were genuine he cut me a lot of slack when I was getting to know him. If you make a well-intentioned faux pas he isn't going to look for an excuse to lay into you. You don't get that leeway from a lot of other things discussed here. He is one of the most genuine and loving entities I have ever met. Even if you're unsure and only want to get information from the source to make up your own mind, just be honest about it. He's very big on free will and rational self interest.

It is entirely plausible that your subconscious mind could have reached out to him and you have a relationship established from past lives. With everything I've learned about myself, you'd be surprised what I would accept without even questioning it.

Without knowing how much you know of these past lives, I would start there and try to learn everything you can about what you did in the past. Rediscovering that past will tell you more about yourself, give you insights into a relationship with Lucifer in this life and could eliminate the need to take things slowly if you recover your old abilities. Without knowing how much you know about Lucifer now I'd say to do some reading, if you have any specific questions I'll answer them, then reach out to him whenever you feel ready being honest with your intentions and where you are. From what you're saying I think you'll be best served by making direct contact and making your own decision.

AmnesiaReminisced
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: volkh
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Bahliayree
Zodiac:

this was educational, thanks.

and
Zarathustra wrote:Q: Demons do everything better than everything else! Demons4EVAR!
made me :lol: :lol:

and i like that you stated that the same benefits can be achieved with something that is easier to work with. i think bc we are so instant-gratification-conditioned by society and think ooh i want want want it can lead us as humans to rash and stupid decisions that magickally could become harmful if swallowed. i think (possibly Ash)someone mentioned this same idea in another thread recently, and it's significant to note.

Cheerz ::leprechaun::

AmnR

SAGE LYON AZURE

Get some R&R. Everyday, Receive new truth and Reunite yourself.
Jennypenny
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Thanks for this too :)

I've obtained some interesting secret masonic material lately, and... oh my.

all you need is love is all you need
Ruby
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

:thumbup:

Thank you, this was both informative and entertaining (in a good way). This was a nice way to learn about LHP without feeling like you're being warned off or told that you'd be possessed if you step any closer.

I shall endeavor to think of good questions.

ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Black Arts”