new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Danu9

Anyone have the link to their website? I've tried the .com one listed in this thread & I keep getting searches for the closest link but nothing that will bring their site up.

TIA 2wk

http://danu9.tripod.com/
Bence33
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: demon
If I could be anything, I would be...: lich
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Azhin

ladyhawk549 wrote:Anyone have the link to their website? I've tried the .com one listed in this thread & I keep getting searches for the closest link but nothing that will bring their site up.

TIA 2wk
Our website was down for maintenance. But it's back now ::leprechaun:: ::leprechaun:: .

mrcampncarl
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: n/a
If I could be anything, I would be...: unknown
My magical/paranormal name...: Hall
Zodiac:

Bence33 wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:39 am
ladyhawk549 wrote:Anyone have the link to their website? I've tried the .com one listed in this thread & I keep getting searches for the closest link but nothing that will bring their site up.

TIA 2wk
Our website was down for maintenance. But it's back now ::leprechaun:: ::leprechaun:: .
Is the temple still operational? Attempting to get a packet. Any news would be much appreciated.

^^
Ark
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1337
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Succubus
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Sakuya

Is the temple still operational? Attempting to get a packet. Any news would be much appreciated.
https://www.templeofmaergzjirah-raszarith.com/
https://www.facebook.com/TempleOfMaergzjirah/

They change domains a lot. In the past years they've also turned away from the gods they used to work with and have adhered to an "afrocentric" stance. This is another way of saying they don't perform services or let you into their FB group if you're non-black. If you're expecting the same thing as they were about before, you'll be disappointed.
They used to be all about slavic gods, I don't see how this works with presenting themselves as a black (racist) movement.
:@

Fay World Order - Sunflower Project
J.M.Olsen
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: no single preference
If I could be anything, I would be...: draelith
My magical/paranormal name...: have decided not to use one, yet.

Temple of Maergzjirah has a fair amount of material available both on their Facebook page and on YouTube. Read and watch everything that you can about them. Your familiarity with evocation magick is good in the context, as you need to be able to work with the spirits of the Maergzjirah current. The Solomonic more RHP approach to it will not work all that well. They are a necromantic order, and very much LHP. I am not a member, but in the process of trying to join their ranks. They have made their admission procedure stricter after having had a more open approach briefly. But that attracted too much drama from immature youths. Naturally. Making the process harder for serious practitioners.

Return to “Black Arts”