MynetteLoo
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 28
Spelled Number: 1

Hello there everyone! 2hp
I wasn't sure if to put this topic in BA, since I rather view the dark lords as very dark DA, but due to the general classification of demons I did so anyways. Getting to the point:

My companions and spirits in general best communicate with me in the dreamscape. When I encounter them in my dreams, these dreams feel very real to me, as if I am awake. I feel, smell and taste everything and have great interaction. A few nights ago, I had just such a dream - I was traveling along with a few of my companions, but I didn't know where exactly we were. The atmosphere was dark, a little unnerving. We went deeper and deeper into the realm, until we reached a long pathway. At the sides were a lot of dark creatures standing, staring at us, but not doing anything to harm.

Maybe it is worth to mention, that I am following the LHP since a while and decided to get to know the dark lords slowly. I had a strong interest in Mephisto and put my focus on him, chanted his enn and also drew his sigil, to get in better contact. Sadly, the last days I had a lot of stuff to do because of my study and an advanced education, so I wasn't able to communicate and meditate properly. But this night, at the end of the pathway, there he was. I didn't know till one of my companions whispered to me, that this actually was Mephistopheles. It was a huge honor for me and I also talked to him, but I forgot what we discussed.
The next morning, I felt a reassurance when I thought about him and somehow stronger pull than before.
Can anybody tell me if that is a sign?

Would be really glad to hear any opinions.
Blessings! 2lv

"Long dead and reborn, in an ever-changing world, their souls linger forever and, in silence, they walk among us." - Asetian Bible

Infernal burns my heart, darkness is my light,
for ancient shadows were brought, leading me through the night.

❤In honour to my most beloved and cherished Spirit Companions, Ancestors, the Dark Lords and the Loa❤
DemonicSpirits
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: DK,RDC,Kyuubi,Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Royal Demon King
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: DemonicSpirits
Zodiac:

Yes, absolutely that's a sign Mynette Loo

I have dream about mephistopheles as well before,

I was in the dark place, sitting with him and talk with him, he was very big guy and muscle , with two of his horn on his head and he was telling me about some of his skills,

but i was kinda forget what exactly he telling me, but it was a very unforgettable moment that A Dark Lord visit me in my dream xD ~

MynetteLoo
new here
new here

calvinjevernsky wrote:Yes, absolutely that's a sign Mynette Loo

I was in the dark place, sitting with him and talk with him, he was very big guy and muscle , with two of his horn on his head and he was telling me about some of his skills,

but i was kinda forget what exactly he telling me, but it was a very unforgettable moment that A Dark Lord visit me in my dream xD ~
Thats interesting, I see, so you had a similar experience like mine :)
Funny fact, in my dream he had as well two horns and was tall, but he appeared very noble. Black robe, and what looked like a white wig of old times, y'know? xD I also remember that there was another one always following him around - seemed very loyal to him. Would you have a clue who or what the other one was?

I'm pretty relieved to not be the only one forgetting! haha. Do you work with Mephistopheles? if so, could you tell me a bit more about him? 2hp

"Long dead and reborn, in an ever-changing world, their souls linger forever and, in silence, they walk among us." - Asetian Bible

❤In honour to my most beloved and cherished Spirit Companions, Ancestors, the Dark Lords and the Loa❤
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

I interact with Mephistopheles and have come to believe this is another name for the demon lord Lucifuge (that they are one and the same.. which is not something I would often conclude but here from my experience makes a great deal of sense). So without going into great detail as I can't right now, I would suggest to look into Lucifuge - through that title you will find more information on the presence Mephistopheles.

If you haven't read it already I would also recommend the Book of Mephisto by Asenath Mason for a decent analysis of his essence.

Cheers, if he's chosen you that's a rare and wonderful thing. Just be aware with him especially, it takes a strong resolve and introspection to meet the challenges bestowed. It is not easy to learn his lessons and when you have you are bound by them for better or worse.

Best of luck! And thanks for sharing your very cool experience (:

DemonicSpirits
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: DK,RDC,Kyuubi,Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Royal Demon King
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: DemonicSpirits
Zodiac:

MynetteLoo wrote:
calvinjevernsky wrote:Yes, absolutely that's a sign Mynette Loo

Thats interesting, I see, so you had a similar experience like mine :)
Funny fact, in my dream he had as well two horns and was tall, but he appeared very noble. Black robe, and what looked like a white wig of old times, y'know? xD I also remember that there was another one always following him around - seemed very loyal to him. Would you have a clue who or what the other one was?

I'm pretty relieved to not be the only one forgetting! haha. Do you work with Mephistopheles? if so, could you tell me a bit more about him? 2hp

I saw him in my dream he was like a tall guy with muscle, and the skin was kinda mix black and red.

it's probably his follower that followed him around <3

Yeah, i work with him, he can grant mostly anything that you desire .

Based on my experience, once i ask him for help and then he help me to find a job with a superb great salary.. it was like $22 / hour

it was the best rates in Sydney :D

I also ask for help to give me intuition to play forex, and he did..

i won $200 within 20 minutes , but hence i was greedy it became loss 2cy

and many more xD

You should experience it by yourself :D

MynetteLoo
new here
new here

Noctifera wrote:I interact with Mephistopheles and have come to believe this is another name for the demon lord Lucifuge (that they are one and the same.. which is not something I would often conclude but here from my experience makes a great deal of sense). So without going into great detail as I can't right now, I would suggest to look into Lucifuge - through that title you will find more information on the presence Mephistopheles.

If you haven't read it already I would also recommend the Book of Mephisto by Asenath Mason for a decent analysis of his essence.

Cheers, if he's chosen you that's a rare and wonderful thing. Just be aware with him especially, it takes a strong resolve and introspection to meet the challenges bestowed. It is not easy to learn his lessons and when you have you are bound by them for better or worse.

Best of luck! And thanks for sharing your very cool experience (:
If it is so, that Mephisto and Lucifuge are the same, it would explain why I have the same strong pull to the other dark lord. I will definitely take a look at the book! Thanks a lot for your input about all this. 2hp
calvinjevernsky wrote:
I saw him in my dream he was like a tall guy with muscle, and the skin was kinda mix black and red.

it's probably his follower that followed him around <3

Yeah, i work with him, he can grant mostly anything that you desire .

Based on my experience, once i ask him for help and then he help me to find a job with a superb great salary.. it was like $22 / hour

it was the best rates in Sydney :D

I also ask for help to give me intuition to play forex, and he did..

i won $200 within 20 minutes , but hence i was greedy it became loss 2cy

and many more xD

You should experience it by yourself :D
Sounds pretty amazing (:
but what a shame about the loss 2sd

I am eager to get to know him better! Just sometimes, I'm so nervous that I don't even know what to say. I have that a lot - they are leaving me speechless. 2qt Gotta work on that.
Thanks for sharing your experiences! :)

Anabellee11
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Mephistopheles
If I could be anything, I would be...: Idk
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Annabel Lee

Last night I dreamt of Mephistopheles. He knocked on my living room window and I opened it letting him in. His appearance to me looks mostly human. Pale white skin and ginger red hair and beautiful brown eyes. His looks exactly like Alex the lead singer of Arctic monkeys. He speaks very fluent German & English. To be honest he's quite friendly and usually talkative. This being not the first time I've seen him. Of all the demons I've had contact with he's not what I would particularly call evil. He's extremely intelligent and loves to share knowledge. He's very much a problem solver and likes to help certain people out of impossible situations. And he's warned me many times not to follow Satan or Lucifer because he's a worthless soul monger! He himself won't align with him. But anyways back to the dream, I was wondering what letting him through the window possibly meant? He's usually already in my house or just uses the door. I found this slightly strange.

nina
active contributor
active contributor
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Angelika

I was just reading through this thread wondering who mephistopheles is...... It is funny now that i am living in germany, i stumbled upon a resurrected thread about a german legend... While i was reading through the last post i got a thought asking if i want to come to him, and i said if you are handsome, then why not.. and then i got thoughts on how i should not believe whatever i see with my external eyes as outer eyes are deceiving and that i should see with my inner eyes.. then it went on to tell me that i should learn to be more discerning and that he can help me with that as i need a hand in that department but he does not want my soul for it...
i had just found out a couple of days ago a guy whom i was dating lately and whom i thought was sincere and open to me turned out to be just another fake..... and every single man whom i have ever loved and trusted have ditched me.... So it does look like i really need a hand in that department of developing my inner eye to see through peoples fakiness and take precautionary methods in advance.... so maybe stumbling upon this thread is a sign for me to approach him...

Off to a rollercoaster ride of a lifetime 1h
nina
active contributor
active contributor
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Angelika

Anabellee11 wrote:Last night I dreamt of Mephistopheles. He knocked on my living room window and I opened it letting him in. His appearance to me looks mostly human. Pale white skin and ginger red hair and beautiful brown eyes. His looks exactly like Alex the lead singer of Arctic monkeys. He speaks very fluent German & English. To be honest he's quite friendly and usually talkative. This being not the first time I've seen him. Of all the demons I've had contact with he's not what I would particularly call evil. He's extremely intelligent and loves to share knowledge. He's very much a problem solver and likes to help certain people out of impossible situations. And he's warned me many times not to follow Satan or Lucifer because he's a worthless soul monger! He himself won't align with him. But anyways back to the dream, I was wondering what letting him through the window possibly meant? He's usually already in my house or just uses the door. I found this slightly strange.
Maybe its a sign of you formally inviting him in. Maybe before he was just around but not really in your life but rather hovering around. I think that spirits do expect formal invitations before they can begin to work with you.

Off to a rollercoaster ride of a lifetime 1h

Return to “Black Arts”