Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1801
Spelled Number: 568
Your favorite spirit to work with: Lampades
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: DämonZerstörer

Mic0120 wrote:So here's the listing:
"These are fascinating and misunderstood beings. In our realm they can appear in physical form as a large black cat and are seen in only rarely. This being is a spirit and will probably not manifest physically so I would not expect that to happen but if by chance you do see it someday then count yourself as very fortunate. Often these spirits are thought of as evil or negative beings. This is not really true. They are dark but not evil. The reason why they have been labeled evil is because they can and often do appear as omens before something unfortunate happens. They are simply appearing as a warning, not causing the misfortune. They can travel between the spirit and physical realms to act as omens, messengers, and guides to humans. Because they can bring messages from the “underworld” to the physical world many witches and other sensitive people have worked with them, thus giving them their unfair dark arts reputation. Dark simply means working with “unseen” forces and entering the realms of the subconscious and other world. This is exactly what these beings do. "
Take note that Lisa said this is a spirit.... something she normally does not say when selling entities, soooo...this may be a spirit of a dead beast

wayyy too many in my keep to count let alone list
mostly djinn and dragons though
furrybunny
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: zero

Does Lisa's usually bind entities? I had a Zimada from her but thought it was a spirit

boop
-arianna-
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
Zodiac:

Lisa only binds entities. Only her human spirits are actually spirits (as opposed to entities).

Think you've seen it all? Think again. Outside those doors, we might see anything. We could find new worlds, terrifying monsters, impossible things. And if you come with me... nothing will ever be the same again!

Mic0120
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn

Huffdamagicdragon wrote:
Mic0120 wrote:So here's the listing:
"These are fascinating and misunderstood beings. In our realm they can appear in physical form as a large black cat and are seen in only rarely. This being is a spirit and will probably not manifest physically so I would not expect that to happen but if by chance you do see it someday then count yourself as very fortunate. Often these spirits are thought of as evil or negative beings. This is not really true. They are dark but not evil. The reason why they have been labeled evil is because they can and often do appear as omens before something unfortunate happens. They are simply appearing as a warning, not causing the misfortune. They can travel between the spirit and physical realms to act as omens, messengers, and guides to humans. Because they can bring messages from the “underworld” to the physical world many witches and other sensitive people have worked with them, thus giving them their unfair dark arts reputation. Dark simply means working with “unseen” forces and entering the realms of the subconscious and other world. This is exactly what these beings do. "
Take note that Lisa said this is a spirit.... something she normally does not say when selling entities, soooo...this may be a spirit of a dead beast
She does say this is a spirit, that totally went over my head. Maybe that is what makes the difference. Thanks for pointing that out Huff.

Huffdamagicdragon
venerated member
venerated member

-arianna- wrote:Lisa only binds entities. Only her human spirits are actually spirits (as opposed to entities).
I would say Lisa rarely binds spirits. In this case, she has told us it is a spirit.

Also, how many times have I read (in CH SHOP) that a being was an all out enemy of man, but as a spirit it is changed.

-arianna-
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
Zodiac:

Did you ask her personally or is this based on the mention of "spirit" in the description? Cause all of her descriptions used to say "spirit" in the past, until people started bombarding her with the question of whether she binds spirits or living entities. So if you didn't specifically ask her about this particular listing, it could always be that it says spirit just because she copy-pasted her old description about them.

Think you've seen it all? Think again. Outside those doors, we might see anything. We could find new worlds, terrifying monsters, impossible things. And if you come with me... nothing will ever be the same again!

LadyAmalthea
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I found out that the Beast of Bodmin is indeed a living entity. Lisa just uses the word spirit to refer to any being not from our physical realm.

Huffdamagicdragon
venerated member
venerated member

LadyAmalthea wrote:I found out that the Beast of Bodmin is indeed a living entity. Lisa just uses the word spirit to refer to any being not from our physical realm.
Then I get a slap on the palm with a ruler, like when I was in elementary school sooo long ago.

ekooo347
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: mermaid

Speaking about something from the shop, I need advice! Anyone who has dealt with BA spirits or has a good understanding of darker dark arts and what they do. Someone experienced in the arts would be really nice!

I had a dream maybe a week ago about me and my best friend/roommate together talking and we were going to school right before it started so we were out front. And all of a sudden a black orb appeared and I just starred at it. It came closer and appeared in its black cloak, it was small but it had a lot of power. Someone was typing in his office and the being which is believed to be a Dybbuk shot the guy. It then had a big explosion in the room and he got the guy and headed into the mirror that was right next to the guy and he was dead. I knew in the dream he was dead. Then once I got up I emailed Billy and asked what he thought that dream was. He said there was 1 or 2 around. I have NO IDEA what this means yet. Does anyone know anything about what they do? A few months ago for some reason I knew I had to look at cryhollows and see for myself what few black arts to stay away from. And Dybbuk according to the site is one that tries to take over/possess someone else body. But is there anything else anyone knows? And more importantly how does one know they are around? How can you get rid of them?

Huffdamagicdragon
venerated member
venerated member

We have recently received, from Lisa, a binding of spirits of a family of dead platinum dragons conjured by special request. These are the parents and siblings of an unbound baby platinum we have had here with us for a few years now. Without looking at the list to verify, I believe there are 12 siblings. Lisa does conjure and bind spirits upon request.

Return to “Black Arts”