new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I was looking at the new items in Lisa's store when I came across a pendent that had a beast of bodmin attached to it. I was kinda confused because I read in the encyclopedia that these were BA, but she was saying that they are truly not BA, but are given a bad name because they come to warn you that something bad is going to happen, a lot of witches worked with them in the past, and blah blah blah. I can't really recite it word for word lol. But now I'm confused, what are they? Just misunderstood beings? Lisa won't even conjure shaitan djinn because she said they are so close to demons, so surely she wouldn't conjure something that is truly BA right?

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

I had a true beast of bodmin come into my house. He is a bada$$ and likes to play games with your sanity. It was not until Michael came to help that I was able to rid my house of it. It is everything CH says and more. They truly are no good and will do anything they can to hurt humans just for kicks. I would steer as clear of them as possible.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
elaboratedream
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 0

Huff Pete had a beast of bodkin attach to hers it is hostile! Her husband had to hold an astral trap for it.
It's living. If you kill it it sends out a cry to all the others in your area.

shadowdust
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 27
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I dont have a magical name
Zodiac:

Lisa will never work with BA, different conjures may have different name for the same spirit, a hydra is maybe a multiple-headed dragon, a djinn is a demon. So Lisa's beast of bodmin could be classified as something else in CH's definition.

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Michael did something with the one we had here. It never messed with anyone except me. I am glad it is gone.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Mic0120
new here
new here

So maybe in actuality, it is something else. I don't know, but both of the stories you guys shared sent chills down my spine. I will NOT take a chance with this one. But once I get on my laptop, I will make sure to paste the listing here because there were some interesting statements made.

Mic0120
new here
new here

So here's the listing:
"These are fascinating and misunderstood beings. In our realm they can appear in physical form as a large black cat and are seen in only rarely. This being is a spirit and will probably not manifest physically so I would not expect that to happen but if by chance you do see it someday then count yourself as very fortunate. Often these spirits are thought of as evil or negative beings. This is not really true. They are dark but not evil. The reason why they have been labeled evil is because they can and often do appear as omens before something unfortunate happens. They are simply appearing as a warning, not causing the misfortune. They can travel between the spirit and physical realms to act as omens, messengers, and guides to humans. Because they can bring messages from the “underworld” to the physical world many witches and other sensitive people have worked with them, thus giving them their unfair dark arts reputation. Dark simply means working with “unseen” forces and entering the realms of the subconscious and other world. This is exactly what these beings do. "

Mic0120
new here
new here

I don't know but it seems to me that Lisa and CH are referring to the same entity, but CH views them as BA and Lisa sees them as misunderstood. I guess she had good experiences with them.

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

I know that I will not take chances with them.

Huffette
Abundance
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

I guess like someone else mentioned; different conjurer's have their own take and experiences on spirits and entities. Just like some view demons, fallen angels, grigori watchers, for example differently. I have many of Lisa's conjure's and was looking at that one the other day and almost got it. But it's because I trust her work, just like I trust CH, and it's not something I'd get from a seller I've not dealt with before.

Return to “Black Arts”