Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Ishvala wrote: I suppose that's fair. Clearly you've seen way more than I have.
Honestly I would probably be better off without having seen and experienced some of those things I have seen and experienced.
They are forever etched into my memory now.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Ellie44
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 55
Spelled Number: 4

Aprophis wrote:
Aprophis wrote: Black Arts magick is not the same as Black Arts, the beings. The black magick path shouldn't be mixed up with them. They are independent.
Sorry, I meant Black Magick.
Seriously, you are everywhere I am reading today. I feel like I'm stalking you....I'm not you are just the one with the answers today. So anyway..just wanted to say thank you for the wisdom 1ak

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member

Ellie44 wrote: Seriously, you are everywhere I am reading today. I feel like I'm stalking you....I'm not you are just the one with the answers today. So anyway..just wanted to say thank you for the wisdom 1ak
Lol, I think this is the only thread where I got involved today.
But it's nice you feel I'm the one with answers. All I ever seem to get is more questions so I feel quite differently. 3|D

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Ellie44
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 55
Spelled Number: 4

Aprophis wrote:
Ellie44 wrote: Seriously, you are everywhere I am reading today. I feel like I'm stalking you....I'm not you are just the one with the answers today. So anyway..just wanted to say thank you for the wisdom 1ak
Lol, I think this is the only thread where I got involved today.
But it's nice you feel I'm the one with answers. All I ever seem to get is more questions so I feel quite differently. 3|D
Haha it's older threads. I always love learning so I read the older ones a lot.

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Aprophis wrote:
Netheran wrote:It's DA but difficult to handle. If you check the whole encyclopedia page you can see hints.
Like the tags at the bottom. And that it actually has a Secret to keeping.
To be accurate, it is ranked as "Black Arts" and is in the "Black Arts" section. It does not suggest any be kept as "they are difficult to control" and "aggressive, merciless, and ill-tempered".

That said, I do see the "dark arts" tag, but I suspect that is a mistake considering it is in the Black Arts section. I get the feeling there was more to the story behind this entry. It was last updated in 2012. Perhaps they conjured them for keepers at some point, but they were far too aggressive for most people to handle so they stopped selling them.

It may be best to email the help desk for guidance. I'm not sure I would make any decisions based on a possible inaccurate tag in the Encyclopedia.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member

Regholdain wrote: To be accurate, it is ranked as "Black Arts" and is in the "Black Arts" section. It does not suggest any be kept as "they are difficult to control" and "aggressive, merciless, and ill-tempered".

That said, I do see the "dark arts" tag, but I suspect that is a mistake considering it is in the Black Arts section.
It was mentioned once somewhere, a long time ago, that CH made certain exceptions for very unruly DA beings to declare them as BA because only really experienced people should keep them. So the tag might be from when they were still declared DA.
But I'm too lazy to look for it now.
So yeah, for clarification one could ask the helpdesk.

Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote:
Regholdain wrote: To be accurate, it is ranked as "Black Arts" and is in the "Black Arts" section. It does not suggest any be kept as "they are difficult to control" and "aggressive, merciless, and ill-tempered".

That said, I do see the "dark arts" tag, but I suspect that is a mistake considering it is in the Black Arts section.
It was mentioned once somewhere, a long time ago, that CH made certain exceptions for very unruly DA beings to declare them as BA because only really experienced people should keep them. So the tag might be from when they were still declared DA.
But I'm too lazy to look for it now.
So yeah, for clarification one could ask the helpdesk.
Can only find these:
post202674.html#p202674
post680138.html#p680138

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."

Return to “Black Arts”