Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Hello, can someone let me know some of the best Black Arts sellers who do custom conjures - aside from S&S? Thanks.

Adrasteia
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human and Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a valuable person
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I know that removed by moderator (Toni), Dark Kingdom Magickals, Cypress Star Spirits and Liliths Treasure Tavern offer BA beings. There are a few other, I can't name. Be careful, I hope that you're well informed.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Yhwh wrote:Hello, can someone let me know some of the best Black Arts sellers who do custom conjures - aside from S&S? Thanks.
Did you read this?
ASH-MDA wrote:I'M NOT GOING TO SUGAR COAT OR DANCE AROUND THE ISSUE.

IN GENERAL? NEVER.

IF SOMEONE IS TRAINED, EXPERIENCED, & RESPONSIBLE? POSSIBLY.

BUT, ASK YOURSELF WHY YOU'D WANT TO?

THERE'S ABSOLUTELY NOTHING A BA SPIRIT CAN DO THAT A DA SPIRIT CANNOT DO IN THE REALM OF POWER. IF YOU WANT TO PRACTICE BA TO COMBAT PEOPLE WHO ABUSE BA POWER, THEN FIGHTING FIRE WITH FIRE CAN BE USEFUL.

IF YOU WANT TO BE THAT PERSON WHO WREAKS HAVOC ON THE REST OF US, THEN YOU ABSOLUTELY SHOULDN'T HAVE SPIRITS LIKE THAT.

AND, FOR THE GENERAL POPULATION YOU DON'T EVEN NEED TO THINK ABOUT KEEPING BA SPIRITS.

WHY?

1. THEY ARE NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE TO CONTROL
2. THEY ARE EXTREMELY CUNNING & WILL OUTSMART YOU
3. THEY CAN CONVINCE YOU TO DELUDE YOURSELF INTO THINKING YOU HOLD THE POWER, WHEN YOU DON'T
4. THEY HAVE THE ABILITY TO DO SERIOUS DAMAGE TO YOURSELF & THOSE AROUND YOU
5. THEY WILL CAUSE YOU ISSUES THROUGHOUT THE TIME YOU KEEP THEM; GREAT & SMALL
6. THEY USUALLY DO CHANGE THE PEOPLE KEEPING THEM, SORT OF LIKE THE OLD SAYING "YOU DON'T CHANGE THE DEVIL, THE DEVIL CHANGES YOU"

I DON'T RANK BA SPIRITS AS BA OUT OF MORAL CODE. I RANK BA SPIRITS WHEN I KNOW THEY ARE IMPOSSIBLE OR VIRTUALLY IMPOSSIBLE TO CONTROL. AND BY VIRTUALLY IMPOSSIBLE I MEAN THERE MAY BE FLEETING MOMENTS WHERE YOU HAVE THE UPPER HAND, BUT ANY PROLONGED EXPOSURE WILL DEFINITELY LAND YOU ON THE SHORT END OF THE STICK.

WORKING WITH BA SPIRITS, FOR THOSE WHO ARE QUALIFIED TO DO SO, CAN BE USEFUL. BUT, ANY PRACTITIONER WHO WORKS WITH THEM RESPONSIBLY DOESN'T HAVE PROLONGED RELATIONSHIPS OR EXPOSURE TO THEM. IT'S MORE LIKE WORKING WITH A CONTRACTOR; YOU DO A JOB, YOU GO YOUR SEPARATE WAYS.

THAT'S MY THOUGHTS ON BA SPIRITS. BEING THE GUY WHO'S CONTACTED WHEN PEOPLE GET IN OVER THE HEADS I CAN SAY FROM EXPERIENCE THAT 99% OF THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE THEM, AREN'T QUALIFIED TO DO SO, AND USUALLY GET IN OVER THEIR HEADS.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Adrasteia
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human and Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a valuable person
Zodiac:

Exactly! I actually hope that OP has read those threads.

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

In addition to the words of caution above, this subject has had a LOT of threads over the years. Many of them are recent enough to cover this question in its entirety. It has legit been done to death. Using the search function will give you pretty comprehensive direction on this topic: search.php

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Sorry - I should have said that is from 'Should people keep Black Arts Spirits'
topic20345.html

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

People need to stop asking for 'black art' or any 'arted' sellers and instead just describe precisely what they are looking for, because everyone has a varying definition of what 'black arts' even is. Already you saying 'aside from S&S' ramps up the confusion since I don't interpret them as offering anything 'black arts'. Perhaps you believe all demonics are to be called as such, but we wouldn't know as you haven't elaborated on what you are looking for.

What do you even mean when you're asking for 'black arts'???? This is what I am talking about. It's going to look more and more to me as if someone just wants to be uber badass and they think going with the blackest of the black darkness sounds as though it satisfies that edge.

Do you want a being with exceptionally dark energy which surpasses what most humans can handle, that will send you reeling? Do you want a being that murders and rapes and removes free will? Do you want a being that is demonic? Not that these are always mutually exclusive, but you can definitely have one without the other.

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Noctua wrote:People need to stop asking for 'black art' or any 'arted' sellers and instead just describe precisely what they are looking for, because everyone has a varying definition of what 'black arts' even is. Already you saying 'aside from S&S' ramps up the confusion since I don't interpret them as offering anything 'black arts'. Perhaps you believe all demonics are to be called as such, but we wouldn't know as you haven't elaborated on what you are looking for.

What do you even mean when you're asking for 'black arts'???? This is what I am talking about. It's going to look more and more to me as if someone just wants to be uber badass and they think going with the blackest of the black darkness sounds as though it satisfies that edge.

Do you want a being with exceptionally dark energy which surpasses what most humans can handle, that will send you reeling? Do you want a being that murders and rapes and removes free will? Do you want a being that is demonic? Not that these are always mutually exclusive, but you can definitely have one without the other.
This, exactly.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

Regholdain wrote:
Noctua wrote:People need to stop asking for 'black art' or any 'arted' sellers and instead just describe precisely what they are looking for, because everyone has a varying definition of what 'black arts' even is. Already you saying 'aside from S&S' ramps up the confusion since I don't interpret them as offering anything 'black arts'. Perhaps you believe all demonics are to be called as such, but we wouldn't know as you haven't elaborated on what you are looking for.

This, exactly.
Agreed. I've seen enough writing from folks here who DO have experience with BA to know that bringing the wrong being into your life is a good way to blow up your life, and possibly the lives of your loved ones into the bargain. So while I am not going to dictate someone else's path to them, I am going to recommend being circumspect and not making decisions without thorough research of the pros and cons.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

ASH-MDA wrote:I'M NOT GOING TO SUGAR COAT OR DANCE AROUND THE ISSUE.

IN GENERAL? NEVER.

IF SOMEONE IS TRAINED, EXPERIENCED, & RESPONSIBLE? POSSIBLY.

BUT, ASK YOURSELF WHY YOU'D WANT TO?

THERE'S ABSOLUTELY NOTHING A BA SPIRIT CAN DO THAT A DA SPIRIT CANNOT DO IN THE REALM OF POWER. IF YOU WANT TO PRACTICE BA TO COMBAT PEOPLE WHO ABUSE BA POWER, THEN FIGHTING FIRE WITH FIRE CAN BE USEFUL.

IF YOU WANT TO BE THAT PERSON WHO WREAKS HAVOC ON THE REST OF US, THEN YOU ABSOLUTELY SHOULDN'T HAVE SPIRITS LIKE THAT.

AND, FOR THE GENERAL POPULATION YOU DON'T EVEN NEED TO THINK ABOUT KEEPING BA SPIRITS.

WHY?

1. THEY ARE NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE TO CONTROL
2. THEY ARE EXTREMELY CUNNING & WILL OUTSMART YOU
3. THEY CAN CONVINCE YOU TO DELUDE YOURSELF INTO THINKING YOU HOLD THE POWER, WHEN YOU DON'T
4. THEY HAVE THE ABILITY TO DO SERIOUS DAMAGE TO YOURSELF & THOSE AROUND YOU
5. THEY WILL CAUSE YOU ISSUES THROUGHOUT THE TIME YOU KEEP THEM; GREAT & SMALL
6. THEY USUALLY DO CHANGE THE PEOPLE KEEPING THEM, SORT OF LIKE THE OLD SAYING "YOU DON'T CHANGE THE DEVIL, THE DEVIL CHANGES YOU"

I DON'T RANK BA SPIRITS AS BA OUT OF MORAL CODE. I RANK BA SPIRITS WHEN I KNOW THEY ARE IMPOSSIBLE OR VIRTUALLY IMPOSSIBLE TO CONTROL. AND BY VIRTUALLY IMPOSSIBLE I MEAN THERE MAY BE FLEETING MOMENTS WHERE YOU HAVE THE UPPER HAND, BUT ANY PROLONGED EXPOSURE WILL DEFINITELY LAND YOU ON THE SHORT END OF THE STICK.

WORKING WITH BA SPIRITS, FOR THOSE WHO ARE QUALIFIED TO DO SO, CAN BE USEFUL. BUT, ANY PRACTITIONER WHO WORKS WITH THEM RESPONSIBLY DOESN'T HAVE PROLONGED RELATIONSHIPS OR EXPOSURE TO THEM. IT'S MORE LIKE WORKING WITH A CONTRACTOR; YOU DO A JOB, YOU GO YOUR SEPARATE WAYS.

THAT'S MY THOUGHTS ON BA SPIRITS. BEING THE GUY WHO'S CONTACTED WHEN PEOPLE GET IN OVER THE HEADS I CAN SAY FROM EXPERIENCE THAT 99% OF THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE THEM, AREN'T QUALIFIED TO DO SO, AND USUALLY GET IN OVER THEIR HEADS.
I love this. This is absolutely true. They are absolutely impossible to control and they have no discipline when it comes to offerings.

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals

Return to “Black Arts”