Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

After being bonded with black arts spirits, what are the best ways to maintain a healthy, trustful relationship with them. As some of them think differently than humans- for instance I know mutual respect and trust is essential. What are good ways to make sure to stay on their good side, and to pass any of their "tests" if they show them? Yes, I've read most of the forum about this and don't need to hear the dangers of BA, please give me some new information.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Maybe by becoming as BA as possible, in thought and action? E.g. lie, steal, damage, etc etc.
Like attracts like, they said : P

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Adrasteia
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human and Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a valuable person
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I think that you don't understand this...You don't bond with BA spirits or entities. There won't be a healthy and trustful relationship. They either control you or you control them. Most of these beings don't even have empathy to begin with.....

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

I’m thinking OP just means “particularly dark.”
For most of the people on this forum, however, “BA” means purely bent on chaos, destruction and harm without inhibition or meaningful choice in the matter. Purely evil without desire or even capacity for companionship. It will literally always do the bad thing.
S&S, for example, does not bind this sort of being for clients. Lilith at LTT will use the label “BA” to mean “very dark” with a side of “hard to control,” but will not bind for clients the sort of being indescribed above.

You cannot bond with the sort of being in the definition above. It cannot be done.

If you are asking about bonding with someone very dark, however, it’s badically like bonding with any other entity or spirit. You figure out what they like and what the two of you have in common and go from there. Blood offerings tend to be popular with the very dark crowd, but are not universally accepted or preferred.

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

Yhwh wrote:After being bonded with black arts spirits, what are the best ways to maintain a healthy, trustful relationship with them. As some of them think differently than humans- for instance I know mutual respect and trust is essential. What are good ways to make sure to stay on their good side, and to pass any of their "tests" if they show them? Yes, I've read most of the forum about this and don't need to hear the dangers of BA, please give me some new information.
Assuming they're not real BA, bonding is the same with any being.
About their "tests" as you call them? There's only one way: Deal with it *puts on sunglasses*
It can be anything at any time, so there's no manual for it.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I would also recommend using any bonding recommendations and rituals that your conjuror / practitioner has provided you with. If they have not provided you with any, it is not an unreasonable request to make from them.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Adrasteia
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Seriously, someone asking questions like these isn't ready for dark entities at all. Otherwise he or she would be prepared and experienced enough to know what we're talking about.

Ericslexi
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

for me, it’s the same as my other spirits. Just making sure that we communicate and have mutual respect and then I give them offerings. And don’t be scared with the negative “BA” stuff people are saying. Everyone has their own path. BA may not be for some people and it may be for others. And that’s still a good question. It doesn’t mean you shouldn’t have BA because you don’t know every little thing about them. If we waited to know everything about the spirits before we started keeping, we never would have started. Good luck on your journey!

Adrasteia
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Ericslexi wrote:for me, it’s the same as my other spirits. Just making sure that we communicate and have mutual respect and then I give them offerings. And don’t be scared with the negative “BA” stuff people are saying. Everyone has their own path. BA may not be for some people and it may be for others. And that’s still a good question. It doesn’t mean you shouldn’t have BA because you don’t know every little thing about them. If we waited to know everything about the spirits before we started keeping, we never would have started. Good luck on your journey!
Are you sure your spirits are true BA? I have an Aswang that is classified as BA by CH, because they aren't easy to handle. She is still a very DA spirit with free will. What kind of spirits/entities do you talk about?

Adrasteia
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Look, we're at least not trying to downplay the consequences of BA beings. There's a reason why many practitioners have warning signs for very dark beings. No one can prohibit you to have a binding to a BA spirit but don't come back complaining about the aftermath everybody warned you about.

Return to “Black Arts”