Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kelpie
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

ensa wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 10:14 am
Shadow Stitches wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 9:33 am I am feeling very drawn to one she has listed. I don't usually feel drawn to preconjures, all the spirits in my keep are custom conjures, reverse adoption, or SRA spirits.
I know what you mean! I felt the same way with B when he was first listed. I suggest you do not hesitate in shooting an email. They are really interesting to be with.
I messaged her. She said he would be happy to be with me. She has him on hold for me 'til I get payed again. I'm very excited!

:8)

ensa
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 4
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
Zodiac:

Shadow Stitches wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 6:58 am
ensa wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 10:14 am
Shadow Stitches wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 9:33 am I am feeling very drawn to one she has listed. I don't usually feel drawn to preconjures, all the spirits in my keep are custom conjures, reverse adoption, or SRA spirits.
I know what you mean! I felt the same way with B when he was first listed. I suggest you do not hesitate in shooting an email. They are really interesting to be with.
I messaged her. She said he would be happy to be with me. She has him on hold for me 'til I get payed again. I'm very excited!

:8)
Omg I'm so happy for you! I am excited to hear about your experience with him! 8))

Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Espada
My magical/paranormal name...: Despair Kitten

Ah please do keep us updated!

I see. So this is it. It lies here within this palm. The heart.
Syrah
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: ET
If I could be anything, I would be...: Galactic Being

I previously had two descendants of the Cthulhu Mythos deities, from Angie. Their energy was extremely weird and so foreign! I can’t explain it.
I immediately started connecting with realms I’ve never seen before, where I witnessed odd entities and everything was just so surreal!
However, this freaked me out further. It’s not that I didn’t appreciate this new knowledge but I was in a very bad place. The energies and the deities were too powerful and way above my capacity.
I wish I knew how to draw because the scenes are still burned in my mind forever!

Shran/Shrek Fan since 2001.

10 partners in crime, 6 healers, 1 businessman & 1 wise teacher.

“It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important.” — The Little Prince.
ensa
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 4
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
Zodiac:

I know what you mean! It is really weird in their realm. The entities, the landscape, the energies around it. B warns me to not wander in their realm because he too wouldn't want me to endanger myself nor any companion. I am glad you decided to stray away from handling such energies, especially when you are in a bad place too.

Eldritch energy is really potent and sticky. If not careful you can get infected from it as I have read about it and what B and O tell me. However, for shoggoths, especially those who know about empathy, they do not have the desire to do so. It's best to cleanse a lot to not have any malicious stray energies from there. B and O also warn not to wield such an energy due to its nature, unless you are really experienced. I would never haha!

I'm just glad O isn't an entity who would actively want to offer an eldritch shard or share eldritch energy, especially when he is a son of a cthulhu mythos deity and a goddess. I think it is due to him disliking his eldritch father and hangs out more with his mother. He was like "Why would I ever want to do that to you?" x*D Also, O has been with me the longest and it took me long to connect the dots of who he is. Haha! Angie helped me formalise a connection with him.

angeldark
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: dark twisted spawns
If I could be anything, I would be...: shape shifter
My magical/paranormal name...: angel dark

Hi dears. It is wonderful to read that some allready saw some of their realms.
I find it always so sureal and at most it remind me often of the dark pictures of the artist h.r giger
I am still so excited meeting the shoggoths . Every time it is a special experiance.
It is sooo great that some have found you as wonderful friends. It makes me so happy

“Ia! Shub-Niggurath! The Black Goat of the Woods with a Thousand Young!”

Return to “Black Arts”