neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 17
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
Zodiac:

This night I had a dream and Lucifer wanted to talk to me, but he sent someone to say he wanted to talk to me. I would like to know if Lucifer is black arts and if that means he will get in touch with me or should I do some ritual to get in touch... grateful

RedWine
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

Hi Marcoank,

Lucifer is not black arts.

CH quote from encyclopedia "Spirits: A ranking of Black Arts means the spirit will typically choose evil, wrongdoing, or to act against its Keeper and others around them."

https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... ht=black+a

Lucifer is what creepy hollows would call dark arts, my advice is that you research him and see if you feel comfortable getting in contact.

*>*
Love Light and Dark Blessings
marcoank
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

thank you for this information. I'm not afraid or prejudiced about getting in touch, but I will do some research. I already have some knowledge of goetia mainly pathwork but I don't know any pathwork for Lucifer. If you can bring me some knowledge or some gain without loss, that's fine. If it's to screw me, I don't even mess with him.

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

Hey there, for starters - a deific being (be they light or dark in nature) will always have a different feel to them energetically in comparison to a non deific being. I think that if you read through S&S's blog entries you might find a wealth of information on the Dark Lords and Ladies and how people might interact with them: https://satanandsuns.com/blog/?s=Lucifer

Notably that isn't a webstore link, just an article link.
Hope it helps!

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
marcoank
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Very interesting site.

ROWN ROSALIND
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sylph or Undine
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: ROWN ROSALIND
Zodiac:

Muse wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 9:57 pm Hey there, for starters - a deific being (be they light or dark in nature) will always have a different feel to them energetically in comparison to a non deific being. I think that if you read through S&S's blog entries you might find a wealth of information on the Dark Lords and Ladies and how people might interact with them: https://satanandsuns.com/blog/?s=Lucifer

Notably that isn't a webstore link, just an article link.
Hope it helps!
The blog resource was super helpful to me. Especially the blog post titled "Exploring Different types of Connections when working with Demons and the Dark Lords." Thank you, -flairrose
Last edited by ROWN ROSALIND on Sun Oct 24, 2021 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Eternal Manifestation
new here
new here
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Natazio Lucas

Lucifer is a great teacher for sure, if he wants to be in your life, that's a great calling.
You can learn alot from him, i work with him on a daily basis.

He came to me many years ago, he has so much to teach you, being patient is the first thing you learn from him
if you are not so patient yourself...

I think this is a great thing for you, it's a calling, you can choose to accept it or ignore it.

Ghost24
new here
new here
Zodiac:

marcoank wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 6:17 pm thank you for this information. I'm not afraid or prejudiced about getting in touch, but I will do some research. I already have some knowledge of goetia mainly pathwork but I don't know any pathwork for Lucifer. If you can bring me some knowledge or some gain without loss, that's fine. If it's to screw me, I don't even mess with him.
"Lucifer and The Hidden Demons: A Practical Grimoire from The Order of Unveiled Faces" by Theodore Rose. Great book for path working.

"A Luciferian’s View - Deity Work and Ideas for Finding and Diversifying Your Practice" by Mirta Wake is another great book on ones own UPG that I find in sync from my own experiences as well.

Also, another great resource for information is r/DemonolatryPractices on Reddit.

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

Lucifer is a title just like 'Satan' is just a title for certain beings, as a concept, and the like. Lucifer can mean 'light bringer' or 'morning star' and is associated with Venusian entities as Venus is equatable to the morning and evening star.

Decide for yourself how you interpret the title of "lucifer' and that will be most meaningful in desiphering your dream. No need to include/involve entities/deities/etc. until you are clear on that.

Yeah Lucifer can be another title for the Devil force, Rebel force.. it is not much different than Prometheus of Grecian myth - as the Romantics (look into the era) will show. It really depends upon YOU. That's why what the singular significance of the title means, for you, is of foremost importance.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
Aemoze
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

I feel Lucifer is the proper name for Theistic Satanists, and Satan is more of a general term for Atheistic Satanists that don't believe in the spirit form.

Return to “Black Arts”