Catgirl2
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Masheba Shifter
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not quite sure?
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!
Zodiac:

OK-can I get some advise on doing my own spells/work? Why does it always seem like when a person casts a spell, it seems to be strong enough to get some results but not strong enough to see full results? (like for example: you do a spell for employment, you get the interview & everything seems to be in your favor, then you find out one way or another you didn't get the job, what causes something like this to happen?)

:3
marcoank
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 17
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
Zodiac:

Taking advantage of the question, I wonder why some people do spells that work and others do not.
Some observations are: the degree of difficulty of what one wishes to obtain, for example, if I wanted to have as wife a famous movie actress. Of course a normal, day-to-day girlfriend will be easier to get.
But I also wonder, does it work for some people because they have a greater mental power? Or is it some kind of innate power? Or would that be a lot of faith?

Catgirl2
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Masheba Shifter
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not quite sure?
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!
Zodiac:

Good one marcoank! That's why I had asked for some advise! I usually do my own spell work-except in times when I am too stressed or sick, just so I can have the right energy for the spell or have it backfire-The spells that I have been doing usually deals with employment, protection, love depending on the situation, or sending back bad vibes/negativity! But for some reason the employment one seems to be a troublesome one to get the desired results-like I had described in my prior post, I can get the interview but not past that for most jobs, plus I end up getting jobs I do not like, are unstable, or with no chance of advancement!

:3
Mattlas1991
new here
new here
You are...: new to this

It is awesome to learn magic in simple way and it help to make fast that other way.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

This thread was very helpful to me.Very basic information goes a long way with me. I might even fall in love doing casting one day. ;)
::bump::

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

jezebela
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: jazne

Catgirl2 wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 12:31 pm Good one marcoank! That's why I had asked for some advise! I usually do my own spell work-except in times when I am too stressed or sick, just so I can have the right energy for the spell or have it backfire-The spells that I have been doing usually deals with employment, protection, love depending on the situation, or sending back bad vibes/negativity! But for some reason the employment one seems to be a troublesome one to get the desired results-like I had described in my prior post, I can get the interview but not past that for most jobs, plus I end up getting jobs I do not like, are unstable, or with no chance of advancement!
i would like to know too. i have tried casting spells on myself with the ones i've seen on websites or even the ones i bought from CH (self-cast), and i don't feel anything. ok. after reading magnolia's first post, i will try to repeat until the cows come home to feel the power.

i know people who sent back psychic attack or get more clients spell successfully, but in my society, we don't talk/exchange info this kind of things. i'm not even sure if it's considered a secret or taboo. so it's extremely hard for me to get information.

and for wishes/intentions that r way not normal like getting a celebrity as boyfriend, for example, why can't this wish be answered? when we often say we can wish for anything/ we should not limit ourselves.

can spell be casted without a ritual? just sending thoughts to the universe?

Metheus North
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 500
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Moon Faery
My magical/paranormal name...: Metheus North
Zodiac:

jezebela wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 12:31 pm and for wishes/intentions that r way not normal like getting a celebrity as boyfriend, for example, why can't this wish be answered? when we often say we can wish for anything/ we should not limit ourselves.
You ever hear that old saying, "be careful what you wish for"? There's a reason for that. I believe that there is a thread about wishing but I can't find it. People have posted their opinions on how wishes should be made.

marcoank
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 17
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
Zodiac:

I believe every spell depends on our mental power. The spell, the magic are theatricalizations that help us to reach an ideal state of consciousness to be able to energetically interfere in the first astral, where the ether substance is manipulated so that the desired effects occur later in the physical world.

Desiring a specific person is already something difficult, imagine a celebrity who has never seen you.

Desiring someone in particular, for example such celebrity, requires you to be able to get in touch with them physically. What attracts the celebrity, why would they be interested in you?

I've been testing sympathies and spells and spells on a person who doesn't care about me, I like them but I'm not obsessed. But I'm trying various ways to make her come to like me and look for me. Aside from this free will thing, she's been exerting hers heavily, so I don't believe I can take her back. The strength and without love is not worth. Another thing is that I don't believe there is a spell that creates love where there isn't an ounce of love. Another thing is whether I am sexually desirable and whether I am financially interesting to that person. Many people put love of finances aside.

But I would hope that some magic, spell, law of attraction could make someone's heart beat for me.

Finally I gave up and I'm asking the universe to send me someone who satisfies my feelings and desires, is compatible and more or less the way I wish I had.

Anyway, having someone with similar characteristics to the person you want is already something good enough.

Mattlas1991
new here
new here

Magickal Attunement - In order to work magick, you must attune yourself to your desired intention. You can do this through meditation, visualization, ritual and other methods. Once you are attuned, align your energy with that of the chosen intent and keep focusing on it until it becomes real.

Dreamerunknown
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Magnolia wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:09 pm If you are having difficulty connecting to a spelled object, the best course of action is to sleep with it under your pillow or within a foot of your bed. During your sleep cycle you are the most vulnerable and with your guard down & conscious mind not interfering, it allows you to connect and repeating this daily over a two-week period will usually make a solid connection from which you can form a greater bond. I would not recommend doing this with multiple spelled amulets at a time, and rather one at a time, unless they are all involving the same types of spells.
Wow, now that makes sense. I had an trial/error with a spelled item and the problem not being able to work with it. Did that and had some interesting experiences then in dream time. Thanks Magnolia, now I know I dind't do something completely crazy or useless.

:@

Return to “Seminars”