Surprise or Reverse?

User avatar
WaterSunFireRising
neophyte
neophyte
Posts: 357
Joined: Thu May 14, 2020 10:15 pm
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 38
Your favorite spirit to work with: Happiness
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: *superhero/dissident name*: Thief of Podiums

Re: Surprise or Reverse?

Post by WaterSunFireRising »

Chavah wrote: ↑
Thu Jun 10, 2021 6:20 am
WaterSunFireRising wrote: ↑
Thu Jun 10, 2021 5:52 am
Chavah wrote: ↑
Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:22 am
WaterSunFireRising wrote: ↑
Wed Jun 09, 2021 11:22 pm
I have to comment because I have BEEN wondering this tooo!! Lol.

My assumption is like what Kobald said.
I always thought the RA was that they put your energy signature out there and then a spirit or two come forward and they pick one; while the Surprise Me listing, I assumed, was more like that CH reads your energy and then picks a spirit for you based on what they think you need.

But now, reading how Chavah got a black dragon, and looking at other forum posts about this listing, like this one: viewtopic.php?f=175&t=23385&hilit=surprise+me+spirit I think CH chooses a spirit that they think you'll be most surprised to receive!?

I do think that's the case. How fun!
yeah, so about my black dragon. Magnolia actually just follow course of my dragon's wishes. Apparently, he wanted to come through to me so much that she had to conjure him for me. Which I was glad about, because I do need a firmer 'get back to you' type of defence in this world.
Dang well that's pretty cool! I think the RA/Surprise spirits always end up making you feel kind of special. That's how I feel at least.
What do you mean by 'get back to you' type of defense?
I usually shrink back from defending my rights when it's comes to mistreated at work. So my dragon is there to back me up, and 'get back at' those who even he senses the intention of being nasty to me in the future. He is capable of reading a person as fast as a blinking of the eyes. 😁 Although, I instructed him no physical harming anyone. And he will need to report to me in every instance, if he ever found one with bad intentions. He must not act in spontaneously in revenge on anyone. And without my voiced command to act he must obey to widraw. So far so good.


Oh okay, gotcha! (:


If you keep telling an angel that she's beautiful, eventually she's going to pay you a visit to prove you right so you never stop saying it ^-^

"It's mee!" - S

jezebela
new here
new here
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri May 28, 2021 7:12 am
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: jazne

Re: Surprise or Reverse?

Post by jezebela »

I am tempted to get either, but I am afraid to get one like vampire that I am not able to manage as a newbie. Has anyone had such case before?



User avatar
chiasmox
neophyte
neophyte
Posts: 107
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2021 5:57 pm
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 7

Re: Surprise or Reverse?

Post by chiasmox »

jezebela wrote: ↑
Fri Jun 11, 2021 8:59 am
I am tempted to get either, but I am afraid to get one like vampire that I am not able to manage as a newbie. Has anyone had such case before?
If you wish to "single out" races, you can write so in the notes.

Funnily enough, I wished that a vampire would've picked me since I had a massive calling from a RA by a different seller regarding Sanguine Vampires. I wondered if they perhaps would've gone through CH instead, but a mummy came to me.



User avatar
Amarantha
new here
new here
Posts: 49
Joined: Fri May 28, 2021 12:44 pm
You are...: in the learning process

Re: Surprise or Reverse?

Post by Amarantha »

chiasmox wrote: ↑
Fri Jun 11, 2021 11:30 am
jezebela wrote: ↑
Fri Jun 11, 2021 8:59 am
I am tempted to get either, but I am afraid to get one like vampire that I am not able to manage as a newbie. Has anyone had such case before?
If you wish to "single out" races, you can write so in the notes.

Funnily enough, I wished that a vampire would've picked me since I had a massive calling from a RA by a different seller regarding Sanguine Vampires. I wondered if they perhaps would've gone through CH instead, but a mummy came to me.
A MUMMY? Whhhhhat!? 8)
What is a mummy like? I seen someone else mention a zombie.. I just decided to try the surprise adoption last night because I already tried the reverse adoptions.. Please no mummy or zombie |.| /.\



jezebela
new here
new here
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri May 28, 2021 7:12 am
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: jazne

Re: Surprise or Reverse?

Post by jezebela »

chiasmox wrote: ↑
Fri Jun 11, 2021 11:30 am
jezebela wrote: ↑
Fri Jun 11, 2021 8:59 am
I am tempted to get either, but I am afraid to get one like vampire that I am not able to manage as a newbie. Has anyone had such case before?
If you wish to "single out" races, you can write so in the notes.

Funnily enough, I wished that a vampire would've picked me since I had a massive calling from a RA by a different seller regarding Sanguine Vampires. I wondered if they perhaps would've gone through CH instead, but a mummy came to me.
Oh, thanks for the tips! I know I have a calling for Sanguine Vampire but I don't think I am ready to manage though... extremely curios too. I am sometimes being drawn to a Dragon Angel by a different seller. Ahh.. I better take my time to choose.

A mummy? May I know what is this?



User avatar
chiasmox
neophyte
neophyte
Posts: 107
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2021 5:57 pm
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 7

Re: Surprise or Reverse?

Post by chiasmox »

Amarantha wrote: ↑
Fri Jun 11, 2021 1:45 pm
A MUMMY? Whhhhhat!? 8)
What is a mummy like? I seen someone else mention a zombie.. I just decided to try the surprise adoption last night because I already tried the reverse adoptions.. Please no mummy or zombie |.| /.\
They seem quite mysterious and there's no encyclopedia entry for them. All that I know of them is from their shop describtion, which I'll link below.

His race wasn't specified, so I assume he's human and that is what he told me too. He's very ancient and, as far as I understood, not even from this Earth but a parallel one. I understood why he picked me in the end. I have contact to an Egyptian immortal and it seems that he had a hand in this. Also A knows me from a past life. He was custom conjured for me through a RA.

He's anti-social. He is never around me unless I ask him to, but he's extremely wise and knowledgeable. I seem to attract those type of beings, as my two GWs are similar in that respect. Another RA from a different seller also lead me to a scholarly type.

I wouldn't be afraid of being chosen by a mummy or zombie. Afaik zombies are very kind and follow all orders to the T. Mummies are wonderful teachers.

When I got the order confirmation I didn't even know mummies were a thing. :P
jezebela wrote: ↑
Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:01 pm
Oh, thanks for the tips! I know I have a calling for Sanguine Vampire but I don't think I am ready to manage though... extremely curios too. I am sometimes being drawn to a Dragon Angel by a different seller. Ahh.. I better take my time to choose.

A mummy? May I know what is this?
Well, it's hard for me to say. I have no vampire, still, but I know I will go for at least one eventually. Listen to your gut.

All I know about them is from their shop link: https://shop.creepyhollows.com/CUSTOM-C ... ALITY.html

I wrote more about A above.



User avatar
Amarantha
new here
new here
Posts: 49
Joined: Fri May 28, 2021 12:44 pm
You are...: in the learning process

Re: Surprise or Reverse?

Post by Amarantha »

chiasmox wrote: ↑
Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:07 pm
Amarantha wrote: ↑
Fri Jun 11, 2021 1:45 pm
A MUMMY? Whhhhhat!? 8)
What is a mummy like? I seen someone else mention a zombie.. I just decided to try the surprise adoption last night because I already tried the reverse adoptions.. Please no mummy or zombie |.| /.\
They seem quite mysterious and there's no encyclopedia entry for them. All that I know of them is from their shop describtion, which I'll link below.

His race wasn't specified, so I assume he's human and that is what he told me too. He's very ancient and, as far as I understood, not even from this Earth but a parallel one. I understood why he picked me in the end. I have contact to an Egyptian immortal and it seems that he had a hand in this. Also A knows me from a past life. He was custom conjured for me through a RA.

He's anti-social. He is never around me unless I ask him to, but he's extremely wise and knowledgeable. I seem to attract those type of beings, as my two GWs are similar in that respect. Another RA from a different seller also lead me to a scholarly type.

I wouldn't be afraid of being chosen by a mummy or zombie. Afaik zombies are very kind and follow all orders to the T. Mummies are wonderful teachers.

When I got the order confirmation I didn't even know mummies were a thing. :P
jezebela wrote: ↑
Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:01 pm
Oh, thanks for the tips! I know I have a calling for Sanguine Vampire but I don't think I am ready to manage though... extremely curios too. I am sometimes being drawn to a Dragon Angel by a different seller. Ahh.. I better take my time to choose.

A mummy? May I know what is this?
Well, it's hard for me to say. I have no vampire, still, but I know I will go for at least one eventually. Listen to your gut.

All I know about them is from their shop link: https://shop.creepyhollows.com/CUSTOM-C ... ALITY.html

I wrote more about A above.
Wow that is awesome! Some of the things I am learning from CH forum is just amazing. I knew of the more common types of spirits but there is just so much more out there.. I started with haunted dolls and when I came across this site I was just in shock.. I consider myself to be pretty open minded but even I was a little skeptical of some of the things I was reading at first. I figured the only way to find out for myself is to jump in.. and that is exactly what I did! Jumped right in the deep end head first lol. After getting my first spirits from CH and instantly knew it was very much real I quickly became addicted.. I can't help it my curiosity gets the best of me.. I actually believe I was lead to this site for a reason. A recent conversation I had with a deity told me basically I am doing myself a disservice by shutting out the other side and I need to have balance of both light and dark. I have been following the LHP path and wanted absolutely nothing to do with light or angels..I was comfortable and felt safe in the dark side.. But since I joined CH not only did I somehow end up with more WA spirits I also have 4 angels... It's funny how your spiritual journey takes some crazy turns on you..



User avatar
cairngorn
neophyte
neophyte
Posts: 381
Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2021 5:18 pm
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3

Re: Surprise or Reverse?

Post by cairngorn »

From reading the CH forum and site, mummies seem to be anyone that had their body preserved (deliberately?) I suspect especially the ones that had that preservation done as part of a religious system. Maybe mummies have more experience hanging around earth (or wherever they lived) than most spirits? Personal guess.

More on-subject, it may be good to specify your wants in notes if you want to be on the safe side. It makes me sad to categorically turn away DA spirits, but my communication is currently not good enough so I'd need to make a note of that. That said, CH seems to usually be pretty good with matching up spirits if this forum is anything to go by. Maybe they'll pick someone already around you.



User avatar
draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
Posts: 743
Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2016 4:24 pm
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Re: Surprise or Reverse?

Post by draco_star898 »

Here is a fun thread on mummies I found very informative: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=61542&hilit=Mummies

I read this a few years ago and was intriguedby them, but it wasn't until this month that I felt called to bring obe home.

As for surprise and reverse goes; I've done both many times over the years and both have had surprising and interesting friends come thru, the latest Surprise Me spirit being a Gorgon who sounds very strong with magick. RAs are usually pulled from spirits already hanging around that are drawn to your energy and aren't the same as the rescue adoptions that are sent to be rehomed by CH (I've seen this mistakenly mentioned a few times as RAs.) Here is a link for info on SRAs, but they don't seem to be offering them at the moment: https://shop.creepyhollows.com/Spirit-Rescue-Adoptions/



jezebela
new here
new here
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri May 28, 2021 7:12 am
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: jazne

Re: Surprise or Reverse?

Post by jezebela »

chiasmox wrote: ↑
Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:07 pm
They seem quite mysterious and there's no encyclopedia entry for them. All that I know of them is from their shop describtion, which I'll link below.

His race wasn't specified, so I assume he's human and that is what he told me too. He's very ancient and, as far as I understood, not even from this Earth but a parallel one. I understood why he picked me in the end. I have contact to an Egyptian immortal and it seems that he had a hand in this. Also A knows me from a past life. He was custom conjured for me through a RA.

He's anti-social. He is never around me unless I ask him to, but he's extremely wise and knowledgeable. I seem to attract those type of beings, as my two GWs are similar in that respect. Another RA from a different seller also lead me to a scholarly type.

I wouldn't be afraid of being chosen by a mummy or zombie. Afaik zombies are very kind and follow all orders to the T. Mummies are wonderful teachers.

When I got the order confirmation I didn't even know mummies were a thing. :P
wow.. that's cool! may i know what have you learnt from the mummy? how do they look like? i am curious! what kind of tasks do keeper usually give to zombies?



Post Reply

Return to β€œBeginner/Newbie Area”