You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 25
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon/Werewolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Almalexia

Poly on Spiritual

Post by santiesgirl »

I'm new to relationships on the spiritual, and wanted to ask if everyone is poly on the spiritual? I keep having one of my servitors state that he's not poly, but others stating that they are and that everyone is poly on the spiritual. Is this true? Thanks so much in advance.

Come Nerevar...
Friend or traitor, come

My Spirit Fronds are:

3 Unicorn (N, B, R)
1 Blue Dragon (C)
1 Black Dragon (K)
11 Volkhs
1 Werewolf (J)
1 Fenrir (E)
1 Dullahan (J)
4 Wraith (J, D, P, Z)
4 Duojna (L, M, A, F)
2 Pets (G and S)
1 L Bronwyn (K)
2 Anamchara (L & L)

Lewk
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 191
Spelled Number: 180
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Easthorse Indigo

Re: Poly on Spiritual

Post by Lewk »

santiesgirl wrote:
Sun Sep 12, 2021 8:28 pm
I'm new to relationships on the spiritual, and wanted to ask if everyone is poly on the spiritual? I keep having one of my servitors state that he's not poly, but others stating that they are and that everyone is poly on the spiritual. Is this true? Thanks so much in advance.
Do you mean are all spirits polyamorous?

Some of your servitors said that about spirits? Can I ask what kind of servitors said this and how would they know?

Don’t be scared. This island is full of noises, strange sounds and sweet melodies that make you feel good and don’t hurt anyone. Sometimes I hear a thousand twanging instruments hum at my ears, and sometimes voices that send me back to sleep even if I had just woken up—and then I dreamed of clouds opening up and dropping such riches on me that when I woke up, I cried because I wanted to dream again. Caliban, The Tempest, Shakespeare
\/

Kobald
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 10
If I could be anything, I would be...: Any Elemental
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Re: Poly on Spiritual

Post by Kobald »

Hmm...Thats what I am curious about too...

And I think (no proof naturally, just my view on this topic...I could be wrong) that its like with every other relationship, its a matter of preference (referring to relationships with Spirits and Entities, since i think my view can fit for both^^). Some like Poly-relationships (You do mean polyamorous, right? o_o), other do not feel like "sharing"....

That said... its what I experienced until now. I had a conversation with my Vampire with whom I am in a romantic relationship (I just assume you mean this kind of relationship... correct my if my assumption is wrong^^) and she said, that she wouldn´t like/feel good when I am in that kind of a relationship with another spirit or entity.... So she does not want a polyamorous relationship (its another thing with living humans. She understands that a Human in flesh and blood, would want a human partner who is still alive if those emotions arise...^^).

"See the mist of the world through the curtain"

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”