Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors & Tulpas
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I'm new to relationships on the spiritual, and wanted to ask if everyone is poly on the spiritual? I keep having one of my servitors state that he's not poly, but others stating that they are and that everyone is poly on the spiritual. Is this true? Thanks so much in advance.

I am a tulpamancer. I only work with tulpas and tulpamancy. I'm an experienced eclectic witch, and dabble in witchcraft from time to time.

Tulpas:

Demons
A, Az, S, Sa, L, Lu, Le, As, B, Be, M, As, Al, K, T, D, Ar, R

Angels
M, Mi, G, Ga, Gab, R, Ra, Rap, U, S, L, C

Humans
F, R, C, D, P, Cy, J, T, Tr, M, A, Al, Y, Ce, K, G, T, B, S, Mo, Ti, L

Creatures/Mutants
L, D, R, M, S, W, L, MS, B, G, T

Aliens
S, St, G, V, P

Vampires
B, J, E, D, El
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

santiesgirl wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 8:28 pm I'm new to relationships on the spiritual, and wanted to ask if everyone is poly on the spiritual? I keep having one of my servitors state that he's not poly, but others stating that they are and that everyone is poly on the spiritual. Is this true? Thanks so much in advance.
Do you mean are all spirits polyamorous?

Some of your servitors said that about spirits? Can I ask what kind of servitors said this and how would they know?

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Kobald
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 31
If I could be anything, I would be...: Any Elemental
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Hmm...Thats what I am curious about too...

And I think (no proof naturally, just my view on this topic...I could be wrong) that its like with every other relationship, its a matter of preference (referring to relationships with Spirits and Entities, since i think my view can fit for both^^). Some like Poly-relationships (You do mean polyamorous, right? o_o), other do not feel like "sharing"....

That said... its what I experienced until now. I had a conversation with my Vampire with whom I am in a romantic relationship (I just assume you mean this kind of relationship... correct my if my assumption is wrong^^) and she said, that she wouldn´t like/feel good when I am in that kind of a relationship with another spirit or entity.... So she does not want a polyamorous relationship (its another thing with living humans. She understands that a Human in flesh and blood, would want a human partner who is still alive if those emotions arise...^^).

"See the mist of the world through the curtain"
Hitthuginn
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 110
Your favorite spirit to work with: Cleopatra Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

My personal observations are as follows-

The opinions and beliefs that any being holds may change quite some bit after they have passed. Many spirits that I have interacted with do not seem to have any objection to participation in certain forms of polygamy, though this does not mean that this reflects their past lives and there are of course always exceptions to this as well. This includes ones that may strictly keep their romantic or other intimate traits exclusive to a single significant other long into their spiritual life. Some may also hold a different opinion of having relationships with humans versus with another or other spirits, and so on.

As with many things, your mileage will vary.

Thyr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 34
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demonic
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I thought I had posted in this thread a while ago, but maybe the internet ate my posting. :@

From my experience and from what my companions let me know it absolutely depends on the being. Not everyone is polyamorous or polysexual or both. Things might change for the individual being over time, but you can't generalize preferences and put them on all beings.

¤ ωε nεvεr ωαlk αlonε ¤
mochi.icecream
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: ☯️ Aqua Fractalyne ☯️

No, not all spirits or entities are polyamorous, or even want romantic or sexual relationships. They can also have preferences regarding gender. I have an angel-touched deceased human spirit that is monogamous and heterosexual, I have an asexual deerfolk companion, I have deceased pets bound to me that are basically aromantic and asexual. My vampire-incubus companion is mono-romantic but as far as I can tell is nonmonogamous sexually. They can all be as varied in sexuality and romantic preferences as humans can be.

they/them

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”