new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 4
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Blu

I also had heachaches while waiting for my WL spirit to arrive. The day it arrived was the worst of them. I couldn't sleep the night before and I had to call out of work. I kept wondering what it was, then something told me the vessel was going to arrive that day. I wasn't even expecting it until the end of the week. Sure enough when I checked the mail there it was.

I'm also new to spirit keeping. I think I was just adjusting to his energy. I also orderd a second WL spirit that came a few days later and didn't experience any headaches. Her energy is very similar to my own so that didn't surprise me.

Thyr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 34
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demonic
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Lewk wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 11:49 pm With a WA / light natured spirit, of course it won't be adjusting to their darker energy (energy darker than you are) that causes a headache. It could still be adjustment between their energy and yours.
I second that from my experience. My head is very sensitive to energetic changes and I tend to get a mild migraine every time a new bound spirit arrives. It doesn't last long in my case, maybe because I instinctively start to adapt my and their energies.

¤ ωε nεvεr ωαlk αlonε ¤
cairngorn
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 3

An update on my experience: apparently animal guides are DA so that might have been the source of my headache.

Ghost24
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

Bumping this…….

From my little experience walking this path, I can totally feel the bindings. Some are very intense. Darker the art, the more intense it is for myself as for with spells. Some more than others at times.

A great example was when I had 2 Nephilims bounded to my spirit, that was very heavy. Extremely intense and heavy. Funny thing is that my Sterling Angel, after watching my pain lol, made it clear that she wanted to be near me during their binding. She really helped with the experience and grew closer because of it. Good stuff.

Hope this helps.

(Disclaimer:do not always side that it’s the experience playing out when it in fact it could be some other under lying medical conditions one has.) 🙏🏼

ChadReyes
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male

In terms of dealing with short-term pain, I find that a cold compress on the forehead can work wonders. You can also try some over-the-counter pain relievers, but make sure to follow the dosage instructions carefully. I don't have any experience with Fylgia or Sanguine Vampire spirits, but I'm sure they'll be great companions once you adjust! As for spelled lip balms and body magick, I've heard mixed reviews. Some people swear by them, while others don't notice much of a difference. It's really up to you to decide if they're worth trying out.

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”