You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 106
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus - Queen
If I could be anything, I would be...: A god
My magical/paranormal name...: My sacred name? That's sacred dude

Hi all

I've been trying to communicate with my Companions for several months now and realized I really suck at telepathy. :-)

I invested in a Communication Board online that looks really good and felt right for me. Small problem, I have no idea how to use it especially safely. Having trouble finding a good book on the subject. I downloaded 2 and they seem to contradict each other.

I really just want to chat with my companion family and ask if there is something more I can do for them and if they are happy.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. :)|

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Edwin Gauss wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 4:30 am Hi all

I've been trying to communicate with my Companions for several months now and realized I really suck at telepathy. :-)

I invested in a Communication Board online that looks really good and felt right for me. Small problem, I have no idea how to use it especially safely. Having trouble finding a good book on the subject. I downloaded 2 and they seem to contradict each other.

I really just want to chat with my companion family and ask if there is something more I can do for them and if they are happy.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. :)|

This should help, re safety.

viewtopic.php?f=259&t=63512&p=672825&hilit=task#p672825

You could invite your spirit companions to join in and work with you while using the board.

Top tips experienced forum members have given:

- Don't ask Yes or No questions that huge decisions rest on, eg 'Am I a nice person?', 'Does my partner really love me?' etc

- Word questions very carefully. (I think an understanding of what a leading question is, of the difference between open and closed questions, of logic, will help.) Too easily can we phrase convoluted questions that it's very hard to give an answer to that makes much sense.

- Try questions you couldn't know the answer to then verify them via research.

Personally, I prefer to note divinatory results and later compare them to how things work out, rather than treat them as gospel and act on them unthinkingly. We won't always have a clear connection or get accurate results.

I'm definitely better now at divination than I was before I learned and gained experience (which may sound blindingly obvious), so do take heart from the fact that gradual improvement is normal. Over time, the effort someone puts in is likely to produce some results.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Edwin Gauss
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 106
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus - Queen
If I could be anything, I would be...: A god
My magical/paranormal name...: My sacred name? That's sacred dude

Thanks Lewk 😁😁😁

Metheus North
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 500
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Moon Faery
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Metheus North
Zodiac:

I just want to add to what Lewk said because that was sage advice.

Protect yourself while using your communication board. My inability to speak with spirits via telepathy has not been a great experience. I am working on it. I have also been tasking my keep to assist me with this as well.

Back to protective measures! I got side tracked, oops. Use candles, crystals, and or spells while using the communication board. Also, make sure that you are grounded. I learned some pretty difficult lessons thus far. All sorts of nasty stuff can get through.

Use your intuition.

If it seems too good to be true, it probably is.

Some spirits like to play pranks, don't take it seriously.

Don't be afraid of asking for clarification.

Oh! One more thing, kind of important...cleanse your board before using it. Actually, do that before bringing it into your home.

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”