You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 500
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Moon Faery
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Metheus North
Zodiac:

The Power You Hold freebie has given me three identifications. I am reaching out because I have searched but am unable to find more information on two of these.

The first is:
"ESSENSIER
AS AN ESSENSIER YOU ARE ALIGNED WITH THE UNDERLYING POWER AND MYSTIC ENERGY OF THE UNIVERSE, AND YOU HAVE A BLESSED CONNECTION TO THE WORLDS AROUND YOU. IN YOUR CLASSIFICATION YOU CAN SEE IMPRESSIVE & DIVERSE FACETS OF WHAT EXISTS AND WHAT CAN COME TO YOU IN LEARNING AND KNOWING THE RIGHT PATH TO TAKE WHEN IT COMES TO MAGICK AND THE SUPERNATURAL. YOU WORK WITH THE LITTLE THINGS, THE ESSENCE OF ALL THAT IS, WAS, AND WILL BE.
YOUR BINDING WILL HELP YOU IDENTIFY WITH THESE POWERS AND REACH A NEW LEVEL OF ACCLAIM WITHIN YOUR ESSENSIER IDENTIFICATION. YOU WILL FIND THESE ABILITIES RAISE AND STRENGTHEN YOUR BOND WITH ALL THING SUPERNATURAL.
YOUR CLASSIFICATION IS A CULMINATION OF YOUR ANCESTRY, PRESENT LIFE, AND PAST LIVES, BRINGING A CONNECTION FOR YOU THAT HELPS YOU IDENTIFY WITH THE AWARENESS AND ENLIGHTENMENT THAT COMES WHEN IT COMES TO YOUR SUPERNATURAL GIFTS AND HOW YOU CAN RAISE YOUR CONSCIOUSNESS AND AWARENESS AS RELATED TO THE ESSENCE AND INFLUENCE OF THE UNIVERSE. YOU ARE ILLUMINATING IN YOUR GIFTS, AND YOU WILL CONTINUE TO ILLUMINATE AS YOU PROGRESS AND LEARN TO EXPERIENCE AND EXPLORE YOUR HIGHER POWERS.
THESE GIFTS WHICH RESIDE WITHIN YOU, ARE ALL PART OF THE POWER WITH YOU CAN UNLOCK WITHIN YOURSELF AND HOW YOU CAN ACHIEVE THE GREATEST OF OPPORTUNITIES.
THE FIRST CLASSIFICATION LISTED IS THE STRONGEST CLASSIFICATION, WITH ALL SUBSEQUENT CLASSIFICATIONS BEING SUBSEQUENT INFLUENCE AND PRESENCE WITHIN YOU. EACH CLASSIFICATION IS AN OPPORTUNITY TO GROW AND BECOME STRONGER."

To my understanding of what I just read, this seems to be a part of Mystic Arts? I can not seem to find this classification anywhere. Reading this almost frightens me because, as I understand it, there is a huge amount of power there. Even in the little things. That is a lot.

I am pretty sure I understand the second classification pretty well, but I am in a sharing equals caring mood and would still appreciate insights on it. Again, it does frighten me a bit.

"ETHEREAL
AS AN ETHEREAL YOU ARE CONNECTED TO THE ASTRAL REALM IN SUCH A WAY THAT IT FUELS YOUR ACCOMPLISHMENTS AND HELPS YOU TO MOTIVATE AND MOVE YOU FORWARD IN LEARNING AND KNOWING THE RIGHT THING THAT EXISTS FOR YOU IN WORKING WITH ASTRAL MAGIC, SPELLS, AND ENERGIES. YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH AND LEARN MORE THAN YOU CAN IMAGINE; OPENING THE DOOR TO FEELING AND UNDERSTANDING THE TRUE POWER THAT THE ASTRAL REALM CAN GRACE ETHEREAL PEOPLE LIKE YOURSELF WITH.
YOUR BINDING WILL HELP YOU IDENTIFY WITH THESE POWERS AND REACH A NEW LEVEL OF ACCLAIM WITHIN YOUR ETHEREAL IDENTIFICATION. YOU WILL FIND THESE ABILITIES RAISE AND STRENGTHEN YOUR BOND WITH ALL THING SUPERNATURAL.
YOUR CLASSIFICATION IS A CULMINATION OF YOUR ANCESTRY, PRESENT LIFE, AND PAST LIVES, BRINGING A CONNECTION FOR YOU THAT HELPS YOU WORK WITH ALL THINGS ETHEREAL AND CELESTIAL; ESPECIALLY IN TERMS OF RECOGNIZING AND CAPITALIZING ON ANY BOND AND CONNECTION YOU SHARE WITH STARS, GALAXIES, NEBULAE, ETC. YOU HAVE A STRONG TIE TO THE UNIVERSE THAT WILL CONTINUE TO SHINE A LIGHT OF POWER AND ENHANCEMENT UPON YOU IN ALL THAT YOU DO."

This last one makes me think of Alchemy. However, it seems more like I can assist alchemists more than practice.

"ALCHEMIEN
AS AN ALCHEMIEN YOU HAVE AN INNATE SENSE OF THE LITTLE THINGS THAT HIDE WITHIN OBJECTS AND THINGS AROUND YOU. WHERE MAGICK EXISTS, YOU ARE CAPABLE OF FERRETING OUT ITS PRESENCE AND KNOWING ITS ORIGIN. IT IS A GIFT THAT WILL CONTINUE TO GROW, AND CONTINUE TO REVEAL ITSELF AS YOU MOVE FORWARD IN LEARNING AND ACCEPTING THE GIFTS THAT YOU HAVE RELATED TO TRANSFORMATION, UNDERSTANDING, AND AWAKENING.
YOUR BINDING WILL HELP YOU IDENTIFY WITH THESE POWERS AND REACH A NEW LEVEL OF ACCLAIM WITHIN YOUR ALCHEMIEN IDENTIFICATION. YOU WILL FIND THESE ABILITIES RAISE AND STRENGTHEN YOUR BOND WITH ALL THING SUPERNATURAL.
YOUR CLASSIFICATION IS A CULMINATION OF YOUR ANCESTRY, PRESENT LIFE, AND PAST LIVES, BRINGING A CONNECTION FOR YOU THAT HELPS YOU WORK WITH SEEING THE POTENTIAL WITHIN YOURSELF, WITHIN THE SUPERNATURAL, AND THE MAGICKAL AMULETS YOU ENCOUNTER. YOU ARE MEANT TO TRANSFORM THINGS FROM THE MUNDANE TO THE SUPERIOR, AND YOU HAVE THAT LIGHT OF DIVINE CREATIVITY WITHIN YOU; LET IT SERVE YOU."

I shouldn't be concerned. It just seems to be so much power explained here that I am not sure I am capable of handling? Right now, I can't even use any type of supernatural gifts. Well, that is mostly because I have a ton of shadow work, and other things I need to work on but...reading through this I am a bit overwhelmed. Should I be? Or is this really no big deal and it looks worse than what it is? :@

draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I have no ideas on how these work, but I also received those first two classifications as well. I wonder how many of us match when it comes to these types of readings? I find these really interesting, but have no clue how to get the full measure of them outside of just meditating with them. I really need to journal more to track growth and progress.

Metheus North
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Thank you, Draco!

It would be wonderful if we could get more information. I may need to write yet another email to our CH Shop friends! At least ask where we can get further information.

Yeah, I created a journal here on the forum. That way I can keep prying eyes away from what I write. (another reason I use my phone)

At least you put my mind at ease!

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

ESSENSIER
AS AN ESSENSIER YOU ARE ALIGNED WITH THE UNDERLYING POWER AND MYSTIC ENERGY OF THE UNIVERSE, AND YOU HAVE A BLESSED CONNECTION TO THE WORLDS AROUND YOU. IN YOUR CLASSIFICATION YOU CAN SEE IMPRESSIVE & DIVERSE FACETS OF WHAT EXISTS AND WHAT CAN COME TO YOU IN LEARNING AND KNOWING THE RIGHT PATH TO TAKE WHEN IT COMES TO MAGICK AND THE SUPERNATURAL. YOU WORK WITH THE LITTLE THINGS, THE ESSENCE OF ALL THAT IS, WAS, AND WILL BE.
YOUR BINDING WILL HELP YOU IDENTIFY WITH THESE POWERS AND REACH A NEW LEVEL OF ACCLAIM WITHIN YOUR ESSENSIER IDENTIFICATION. YOU WILL FIND THESE ABILITIES RAISE AND STRENGTHEN YOUR BOND WITH ALL THING SUPERNATURAL.

That’s all I got for mine. Not a word more or less. I thought it was something missing and it made little sense to me. But with my insight, I kind of made it make sense and I spent no time even to bother clarifying this with CH staff. I wish, I would of get at least that first paragraph finished for me as iin yours making more sense after reading it fully.

Interestingly, I have had alchemy mentioned in several other reading places as my main classification indifferent orders and I just started to embrace it. And if you read this quote, along with your last paragraph of yours, its almost has the same essence of meaning.

Utilise the small magical energy to transform it to something greater. Basically applying ourself with our small capacity, will eventually accomplish greatly transformed outcomes. Small success brings bigger inspiration that’s breeds transformation for good.

Anyway, thanks for sharing. Definitely, I for far more out is it now then initially and essentially making sense.

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

I got ESSENSIER too and identical text to the one ASTER posted. It did not resound with me...But maybe it is something I haven´t yet noticed of myself?

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Great questions related to the readings and "The Power You Hold" you will fall into one of several classifications:

Alchemien, Essensier, Ethereal, or Ettera

Many of our free readings like "Lunazia Enchantara" are the same way. We read your energy and classify you based on what you fall into when it comes to which category you best resonate with.

It's important to understand that as recently we received some conversations of people on a server saying we copy & paste our readings 😶 Not at all, when they are free readings we do a reading of your energy and then we provide you the information related to which classification you fall into with the reading. The information is provided based on the classification. We do try to be as clear as possible so there is no misunderstanding or opportunity for people to cast aspersions on our work.

The majority (but not all) free readings will have classifications which are established and we read your energy and tell you which classification you fall into - which differ greatly to paid readings like In Your Blood which are unique and special to each person.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Thank you 😊 💕 so much for clarification. Probably you read my reply before. 🤔 I did worked it out the same. I knew my reading was done, otherwise I couldn't have been fit with my classification. I was only got supprised by the shorter version at the time in my note. But it resonate with me. Then, I read Metheus's longer version and made even more sense. Copy and pasted to my self and it's a keep for future reference. I like these types of freebies. It's great that we can get these offered for free. Thank you so much Magnolia 🌺 for your reply.

Magnolia wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 8:08 pm Great questions related to the readings and "The Power You Hold" you will fall into one of several classifications:

Alchemien, Essensier, Ethereal, or Ettera

Many of our free readings like "Lunazia Enchantara" are the same way. We read your energy and classify you based on what you fall into when it comes to which category you best resonate with.

It's important to understand that as recently we received some conversations of people on a server saying we copy & paste our readings 😶 Not at all, when they are free readings we do a reading of your energy and then we provide you the information related to which classification you fall into with the reading. The information is provided based on the classification. We do try to be as clear as possible so there is no misunderstanding or opportunity for people to cast aspersions on our work.

The majority (but not all) free readings will have classifications which are established and we read your energy and tell you which classification you fall into - which differ greatly to paid readings like In Your Blood which are unique and special to each person.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Metheus North
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Magnolia! It is just so heart warming and wonderful to see your post! Thank you so much!

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”