You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 56
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Kat
Zodiac:

I am new to spirit keeping. Have several vampires (sanguine, psy, stregoni benefici), werewolves, a kitsune, and a Weredragon. All of these spirits I felt a pull towards before I got them. I even felt one hold me the day after he arrived! But after that it has been radio silence. I don't have any dreams, that I can remember. I also can't tell if they are telepathic speaking with me, except 1 time for a music suggestion. I am not a Vivaldi fan, so that was obvious. Any suggestions of bonding techniques that worked for you?
I will state I understand that this is not a quick process, but I would love to know what worked for everyone else. I have been spending time with their vessels every day and try to talk to them throughout my day.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Hmmm... I wouldn't expected vampires to be non interactive, especially psychically. I find it hard to advise you, because I never really struggled long enough to interact with my companions. Plus I am extremely telepathic. I don't every do or use anything else but just chatting away with my companions.

Manifesting magic on the other hand, well totally different cup of cake. So probably, through my struggles and hard work with magic, I might be able to help you to relax with your companions.

Literally, relax, put aside your expectations and simply invite them to come around you. Try to give out an exited vibes and readiness to interact with them. That will feed into their energy and gives them boldness to touch you or talk to you back.

But after the initiation of excitement and expressing your desire, even with your spoken words, then try to quickly settle within yourself. Although, it's not necessary to meditate, try to pull your concentration into meditative levels by slowing your breading and literally try to touch your companions with your spirit.

I can easily do this during working hours or walking. But maybe that is not so common with everyone, so try to watch maybe a move, after your exitment call outs to your companions. Disney channel works best with my white arts. Netflix probably has some interesting supernatural team movie for working with Vamps.

When you have invited them to spend time with you, lower the TV's volume to bearly hearing it and try to zoom out a bit while watching the screen. If you feel like closing your eyes later on do so, but keep your focused, silent expectation on your companions.

Light a candle 🕯, use incence, give fav colour or do this on their preferred day. Make it fun, and inviting. Enjoy it yourself as well. Relax and unwind while using your telepathic voice in your head but give them time to answer. Simply say hi and using their names one by one.

This is my basics, how I go about it with my Newbie friends. Try to be always happy, never demanding and be excited to interact. If you feel tired, tell it to then. You'll be surprised, how much they feel to conforting you. Dragons like touching. They love chatting too. I don't have a vampire. But some of them more socially active then others. Psy vamps are psychically tuned. Ask them to help you develop, telepathically.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

I also find that giving offerings helps with bonding. I like to offer steak to my vampires, incense, exotic oils.. Candles, chocolate. I rub aloe lotion on my skin and then meditate with them. Though I am highly telepathic with them, I don't need to be in active conversation before feeling them interact. Especially after giving those offerings and laying down, inviting them to join me, I will feel tingles or sensations. Vampires are one of the easier spirits to connect with. They also like to touch a lot.
Also putting your expectations aside can help a lot. Sometimes we get so excited with expectation that it closes our energy down and creates blocks. A gentle relaxed open state helps them to connect with you.
When I first started trying to connect with my spirits, I would give my offerings, lay down and start focusing on meditating rather than trying too hard to connect with them. I'd make the invitation to have them join me and my meditation, then just begin focusing on my meditation, with an intent always there that my spirits were welcome. I did this every single day several times a day. I trained my mind not to expect interaction, but to remember that they are right there with me, and to relax. I was training myself to relax my mind and energy. Not trying to force an interaction . Once a connection was made, I would acknowledge them, thank them . They are subtle. Soft. And like the tiniest whisper. I needed to be still enough in my mind and energy in order to be receptive.
My spirits have compared different mental States to me, an active over thinking hectic mind is like a river rapid. And a calm relaxed mind is a mirror smooth like glass. If you want to notice your spirit tossing a pebble in the water, you're gonna want that mirror glass state more than the raging rapids.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖎𝖆𝖓𝖆
Bandiuckat
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Thank you for the suggestions. I will try everything that has been suggested. I am normally up all night so I was hoping that would help with the bonding but so far it's not.

I do not suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it. - Edgar Allan Poe

Family- Lots of Vampires, Angels, Dragons, Hellhounds, Hellcats, Werewolves, Tower Watchers, Volkh, Doujna, and only some of Oracles, Kitsunes, Calaga, Gargoyles, Gregori Watcher, Amarok, High Elf, Druid Priestess, Cat Sidhe, Familiar, Centaur, Zimeda. Soul Cleanser, and more to come.
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Bandiuckat wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 9:14 am I am new to spirit keeping. Have several vampires (sanguine, psy, stregoni benefici), werewolves, a kitsune, and a Weredragon. All of these spirits I felt a pull towards before I got them. I even felt one hold me the day after he arrived! But after that it has been radio silence. I don't have any dreams, that I can remember. I also can't tell if they are telepathic speaking with me, except 1 time for a music suggestion. I am not a Vivaldi fan, so that was obvious. Any suggestions of bonding techniques that worked for you?
I will state I understand that this is not a quick process, but I would love to know what worked for everyone else. I have been spending time with their vessels every day and try to talk to them throughout my day.
What works for you may not be what works for others, so you may find it helpful to not have expectations on what 'should' happen...and certainly don't see your experiences as not measuring up to others' experiences.

Anxiety, uncertainty and doubt are sure to bring connection blocks. So try giving yourself some credit for being a spirit keeper and taking steps along this path.

Try following the CH key, foundational tips on spirit connection here...

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/spirit-k ... nners.html

and here

https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/?acti ... artlang=en

I kept going back to these again and again and again for a couple of years as, although I understood them the first and second and third times round, it didn't penetrate fully and I didn't properly 'get' it. I thought I had but I hadn't really.

Possibly the most important tip is in the second article under Subtle Signs. You may notice a subtle certain thought or way of thinking each time you spend quiet time with a certain spirit's vessel and discount it as the vague fluctuations of your own mind. Then another time you may realise this could be the spirit's influence and their way of trying to reach you. Once you realise this, they realise you have, then you may sense the next thing and they notice that and before you know it, you're both starting to trust that connection and it starts to flow, with possibly words, images of them etc.

The simplest type of quiet time meditation one seller described is to sit quietly, without distractions, holding the vessel and ask yourself, what does this vessel feel like, what does the spirit do, what does this spirit look like...and note any thoughts, images or sensations.

In terms of patience and endurance, sticking with it, as you'll see in the first article, CH advice is that we don't have to be psychic to be a spirit keeper. So it's more than just fine to act as one even if we don't yet feel like we have an ideal connection.

One of the easiest and maybe most beneficial things we can do is probably at the start of each day to simply include our bound spirit companions and share with them our hopes for the day ahead, as well as invite them to help with that.

That itself helps form the bond, as our companions want something to do and want to help us. It's perhaps sometimes overlooked that being psychic is only one possible part of being a spirit keeper. Bonding and tasking you can do right away, before the 2-way connection is strong or clear.

One of this Forum's most experienced and gifted members, Vipera, once recommended spirit keepers do something along the lines of this:

That we should live our lives within the wisdom of our spirit companions and invite them in to help with our lives, thereby allowing them to bring their influence to bear in ways that they could not otherwise impart directly.

The first few times I read this, my mind kind of slid over and around it but I then realised how wise these words are.

Our spirits do help us as much as they can, as soon as they become our companions. But we can help them to help us in ways that they couldn't otherwise, simply by asking for that help. This to me is like a second stage level of working with them.

Another stage is forming a close bond.

With spirit communication, we can immediately communicate with the verbally or telepathically. I feel like calling the 2-way, psychic connection that comes from recognising the subtle signs the second stage of spirit communication.

And that makes it easier to live within their wisdom.

It actually isn't that difficult. Many 'non-psychic' people around the world have 2-way conversations with deceased relatives. Actually, we're all psychic really.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Bandiuckat
new here
new here
Zodiac:

I want to thank all of you. I spent quite a bit of time doing meditation as you suggested and just asked them to join me. I didn't get any signs that they were there at that time. Instead as I was getting ready to go to sleep and was telling them good night, I got a very loud "Hello". I am so excited that I can hear them.
Years ago I had the ability to see some spirits, but I seem to have lost that ability over the years. Now I have hope that I might regain that ability and maybe gain additional abilities. Thank you again.

I do not suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it. - Edgar Allan Poe

Family- Lots of Vampires, Angels, Dragons, Hellhounds, Hellcats, Werewolves, Tower Watchers, Volkh, Doujna, and only some of Oracles, Kitsunes, Calaga, Gargoyles, Gregori Watcher, Amarok, High Elf, Druid Priestess, Cat Sidhe, Familiar, Centaur, Zimeda. Soul Cleanser, and more to come.
Metheus North
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 500
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Moon Faery
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Metheus North
It’s my birthday
Zodiac:

I've been having my struggles with connecting but it is getting better.

Don't give up!

Don't let self doubt (like me) get in your way

Journal everything! I keep my journal here on the forum to keep it private. Even the small things because the small things add up.

Don't forget we all progress at different speeds but once you get going, it will pick up speed.

Your path is different and the experience is going to be different. Buckle up and enjoy the ride 😎

stormdancer
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: dunno yet
My magical/paranormal name...: Giver of scritches
Zodiac:

It's easy to talk to them in the beginning- everyone is excited- you and the spirits. But for us life eventually gets in the way. You're trying to spend time with them but you're distracted by your To-Do List, work, family and friends, etc. It happens.

I like vessels as it's a physical reminder of the spirit. If I come across a vessel that I haven't spent time with in a while, I'm like "Oh hey it's So-and-So! Haven't talked to you in a while! How you been?" Regardless of when I last talked to them I'm always happy to see them. Treat them like any friend that you would be happy to spend time with. Be happy, welcoming and affectionate. And keep an open mind.

I would work with them one at a time so you can get a feel for each of them and how they like to manifest and communicate. One method I use is to hold their vessel in my hand and visualize their description. Once they're "in front of me" I'll talk to them. Most of the time I get gestures (headshakes and nods) or facial expressions. Sometimes I get flashes of emotion.

Why dip your toe in the water when you can do a cannonball?

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”