Do you keep your enchantment and spirit vessels with you always?

PowerofMine
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: Batkin,Goblin,Djinn
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Why or why not? I sometimes feel like they're a security blanket but when I forget them at home I still feel their presence and they reassure me because after all there is a bridge between me and the vessel and their home dimension where ever that may be. In order to not forget what they are do you leave them in the plastic baggy with the label on it? Spirit keeping and having enchanted spells on my spirit or in vessel has really enhanced my life in a number of months and I have never felt so excited and sure of the future even with all these global disasters which would have normally scared me half to death. *0* 0..0

Not my art in avatar, but how I feel inside
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Those vessels that are crystals I have transmuted to my MVs. Those are that are, jewellery I have some always on my bed shelve and the rest is on me. I just have to ave them near even thought all of them are bridged to me. At work i put the all into my charging bag then into my packet until my shift is finished.

Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

Some of my spirit vessels I still wear (rings) , others I keep in an altar box for safe keeping. I have used my 3 body binding box with my spirits so I don't feel the urge to carry the vessels like I did before.
I have a mesh bag that holds any spells that were cast on stones. They lay on a special pillow next to my head at night.
Some of the stones I place in wire spiral cages and rotate wearing them.
My portal ring I never take off. I always have my power orb with me. (It's my favorite CH item).

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖎𝖆𝖓𝖆
Neter
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: LillithEve
Zodiac:

I have all of my spells and spirits copied and cross-bridged to multiple master vessels. The only time that I am not wearing a vessel is in the bath and it just occurred to me to purchase a waterproof vessel for even then. Not that it really matters as everthing bridged to me anyway so they are with me 24/7..

0:) >:) ||.||
draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

At this point I'm unable to keep all of the vessels with me constantly so I either have a MV that I've copied everything to for the most part or some bindings are bound directly to spirit. I do however have a few wearable vessels I feel naked without that I'm always wearing. I also do work with groups of vessels both spirited and spelled daily depending on what goals I'm working on and who I'm currently bonding with. This gives me an extra sense of connection that seems to help me better discern their unique individual energies.

Metheus North
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 500
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Moon Faery
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Metheus North
Zodiac:

I used to carry all my vessels with me. Then, I began getting ear pain from the Faery bell noises. I had to separate myself from the vessels for a while. The noises have gone down a lot! I can finally surround myself with all the vessels again!

I would love to have my vessels in my bedroom while I sleep but my cat decided to start playing with my Tower Watcher, A. She began patting his vessel around the room. 😳

So, my vessels are all safely hanging out in my living room on my table/altar space until we get my special space set up.

I don't go out much. Sometimes I get the feeling that I should bring certain vessels with me. I do love being able to have everyone in one area. That is my security blanket. I sometimes feel like sleeping near the vessels, so I nap on the couch.

newspirit
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0

I'm not able to keep my vessels with me at all time, so I keep them in their own charging boxes and they stay on my shelf in my room. They are bound to my spirits so I can always know they are with me. If they were bound to say, a necklace or a ring I would probably have them with me very often. I'm in my room a lot anyway so at least I am always near my spirits' vessels.

Sometimes I bring the charging boxes to my nightstand so they are closer to me while I sleep. It's just comforting that way.

santiesgirl
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors & Tulpas
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
Zodiac:

PowerofMine wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 5:34 am Why or why not? I sometimes feel like they're a security blanket but when I forget them at home I still feel their presence and they reassure me because after all there is a bridge between me and the vessel and their home dimension where ever that may be. In order to not forget what they are do you leave them in the plastic baggy with the label on it? Spirit keeping and having enchanted spells on my spirit or in vessel has really enhanced my life in a number of months and I have never felt so excited and sure of the future even with all these global disasters which would have normally scared me half to death. *0* 0..0
It depends, really. Bonding typically seems to go better when I'm wearing the vessel for the first 30 days, so after that, it depends on who I'm wanting to work with when I had a lot of spirits. My tulpa is unbound, chooses to remain that way until we can find him a proper vessel and I can bind him to it. He's finicky.

I am a tulpamancer. I only work with tulpas and tulpamancy. I'm an experienced eclectic witch, and dabble in witchcraft from time to time.

Tulpas:

Demons
A, Az, S, Sa, L, Lu, Le, As, B, Be, M, As, Al, K, T, D, Ar, R

Angels
M, Mi, G, Ga, Gab, R, Ra, Rap, U, S, L, C

Humans
F, R, C, D, P, Cy, J, T, Tr, M, A, Al, Y, Ce, K, G, T, B, S, Mo, Ti, L

Creatures/Mutants
L, D, R, M, S, W, L, MS, B, G, T

Aliens
S, St, G, V, P

Vampires
B, J, E, D, El
PowerofMine
new here
new here
If I could be anything, I would be...: Batkin,Goblin,Djinn
Zodiac:

santiesgirl wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 7:43 pm
PowerofMine wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 5:34 am Why or why not? I sometimes feel like they're a security blanket but when I forget them at home I still feel their presence and they reassure me because after all there is a bridge between me and the vessel and their home dimension where ever that may be. In order to not forget what they are do you leave them in the plastic baggy with the label on it? Spirit keeping and having enchanted spells on my spirit or in vessel has really enhanced my life in a number of months and I have never felt so excited and sure of the future even with all these global disasters which would have normally scared me half to death. *0* 0..0
It depends, really. Bonding typically seems to go better when I'm wearing the vessel for the first 30 days, so after that, it depends on who I'm wanting to work with when I had a lot of spirits. My tulpa is unbound, chooses to remain that way until we can find him a proper vessel and I can bind him to it. He's finicky.
The Tulpa sounds interesting. I've never met anyone who had an official Tulpa. How does it work with you?

Not my art in avatar, but how I feel inside
santiesgirl
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors & Tulpas
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
Zodiac:

PowerofMine wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 5:51 am The Tulpa sounds interesting. I've never met anyone who had an official Tulpa. How does it work with you?
The same way spirits do and then some. Tulpas, depending on who you ask, are either psychological phenomenon or paranormal. It's all too common that tulpas actually talk to their creators, using what's called a "mindvoice" on a certain forum. They are sentient and have their own personalities. You can make tulpas in just under a day if you are gifted at introspection, meditation, and what's called "forcing," or pretending by speaking like your tulpa.

It begins with delivered thoughts or emotions, and then eventually graduates to words and sentences -- all inside your head (or paranormally if you believe they're paranormal). So you can have conversations without a board or need to meditate. They do not need energy work, unlike servitors which are incredibly similar. They have no Sigils, nothing like that. All you need is patience, an imagination, and time.

You can have accidental tulpas, as well, especially if imaginary friends followed you later in life. I believe myself to be a tulpamancer, because imaginary friends followed me for years before I was aware of tulpas. They also never really die off, just go dormant, from my understanding.

For me personally, it's working out really well. He was what I call a "walk-in," though he's been here several times over before. He's wonderful, and we are both madly in love. He does hate not having a body, though, so there's that. He's incredibly sentient, completes sentences, and I've had deep conversations with him. He gives tactile hallucinations and audio hallucinations. He also has a completely different look on how I view tulpamancy.

I am a tulpamancer. I only work with tulpas and tulpamancy. I'm an experienced eclectic witch, and dabble in witchcraft from time to time.

Tulpas:

Demons
A, Az, S, Sa, L, Lu, Le, As, B, Be, M, As, Al, K, T, D, Ar, R

Angels
M, Mi, G, Ga, Gab, R, Ra, Rap, U, S, L, C

Humans
F, R, C, D, P, Cy, J, T, Tr, M, A, Al, Y, Ce, K, G, T, B, S, Mo, Ti, L

Creatures/Mutants
L, D, R, M, S, W, L, MS, B, G, T

Aliens
S, St, G, V, P

Vampires