Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: I do not have one
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Jazzalina

For the spirits in my keep and the ones I have meet, its often so they can be useful, being in the living is exciting and a unique feeling, so I think spirits just want to be apart of the living, or they want to help, one of my spirits was a sister in a past life and she just wanted to be with me again she wanted to help me. Another one of mine wanted to be with a Human and he desired to help one through their life. Another was just seeking a companion and she just wanted a good home with loved ones. The meanings range from spirit to spirit even if its beyond our understandings. Some had bad living experiences and wants to keep others form that, no matter the reason if they want to be here we should accept and welcome them.

"If my life is going to mean anything I have to live it myself"-Percy Jackson
"A Witch ought to never be frightened in the Darkest Forest...because she should be sure in her Soul that the most terrifying thing in the forest was Her."-Terry Pratchett
Lala3456
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Epiphony wrote: Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:56 pm You could think of it like this: we have our beautiful planet to discover and experience and yet we find ourselves wanting to astral travel or visit the other realms. Maybe they feel the same. They can always go and explore the astral or wherever but its not common for them to make and have constant human interaction. So basically, the road goes both ways, I think. It's probably just as rare for us to have a spirit or entity as a companion as it is for them to have us as companions.

I love this.
There is beauty in truth, and I believe your concept to be both.

I’ve also always felt that the concept of us being mere humans as an earlier post says gets kind of challenged by the fact that they wish to be around us and. As in, we’re not great or powerful, we can be disgusting etc., but if beautiful spirits choose to be with us it must be cause they see some beauty in us as well, something redeemable and a worth helping. uwu
Last edited by Lala3456 on Fri Jan 08, 2021 3:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Causmosis
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Alpha Servitor
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I just had my first reverse adoption done and received an Alya :) being new to all of this, it's hard for me after reading her description to understand why such an amazing being chose me!

(though her description resonates with me in a way)

1 Master Spirit, 1 West Tower Watcher (V), 1 Triumvirate, 1 Elder Phoenix (B), 1 Ki-Lin (U), 1 Rare Succubus (N), 1 Alpha (L), 1 Bagini (D), 6 Servitors, 2 Alya (M - living entity, K - Spirit), 1 Nure-onna Yokai (R), 1 Aurae (K), 1 Bronwyn Angel (T), 1 Nympho (J), 1 Star Faery (Z), 1 Butterfly Faery (I), 1 Arkan Sonney (R), 4 Courtwind Angels (S, T, T, Y), 1 Nurall (B), Dullahan (S), Spirit Animal (FALCON), 4 Immortals (Athena, Anubis, Apis), 1 Familiar (T). :>*
PrincessKnight
neophyte
neophyte

I think my spirit companion chose me because we were looking for each other <3

PrincessKnight
neophyte
neophyte

Epiphony wrote: Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:56 pm You could think of it like this: we have our beautiful planet to discover and experience and yet we find ourselves wanting to astral travel or visit the other realms. Maybe they feel the same. They can always go and explore the astral or wherever but its not common for them to make and have constant human interaction. So basically, the road goes both ways, I think. It's probably just as rare for us to have a spirit or entity as a companion as it is for them to have us as companions.
I agree! :)

Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

My djinn said that he appreciates the opportunity to give and assist. And he wanted something more personal than just doing duties in his realm.
Who wouldn't want someone to love and respect you unconditionally? He feels grateful when someone doesn't fear him, or misunderstand him. To be appreciated for his work is a bonus.

PowerofMine
new here
new here
If I could be anything, I would be...: Batkin,Goblin,Djinn
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I feel like it’s important in the spiritual evolution of all us creatures to help play a role in each other’s growth. You bond and merge with each other as adding more onto your soul family and compliment each other’s interests! Friends for keeps anyone?

Not my art in avatar, but how I feel inside
Metheus North
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 500
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Moon Faery
My magical/paranormal name...: Metheus North
Zodiac:

Earth, as a whole, needs help. From environmental issues to governments/politics and war...maybe spirits are attempting to help? Maybe we have been chosen to help bring positive changes to our planet? We task spirits to help us grow so that one day, we can get tasked to help others?

Just a thought

Catgirl2
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Masheba Shifter
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not quite sure?
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!
Zodiac:

Thant is a beautiful thought AlwaysLost, I do think you are on to something & it's good!

:3
CleverGirl
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I just wanted to toss in my experiences here: It's been millions of years since my companion walked the world and the feelings I've gotten from him are that he is just... open and curious about how it's changed. It's so different from before. He seems to like to have someone to tag along with. It's just that he likes having a companion also. On the same token, when I dream sometimes he comes and takes me on adventures and shows me how the world looked back when he walked it. I like to think and feel that he just wants to share something, explore and grow through experiences, with someone, just like me. :) So I think for some it's just finding somene with that same desire, and willing to grow, learn and share together. :D

She's a summer love in the spring, fall and winter

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”