Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: volkh
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Bahliayree
Zodiac:

Epiphony wrote:You could think of it like this: we have our beautiful planet to discover and experience and yet we find ourselves wanting to astral travel or visit the other realms. Maybe they feel the same. They can always go and explore the astral or wherever but its not common for them to make and have constant human interaction. So basically, the road goes both ways, I think. It's probably just as rare for us to have a spirit or entity as a companion as it is for them to have us as companions.

i like this theory. why not? why not have companionship to explore parts of this realm? hehe i have wondered before if they are hanging out in other realms like, so who's your human? so how's your human doin? like the guys at diner with the fonz and french fries. :D

AmnR

SAGE LYON AZURE

Get some R&R. Everyday, Receive new truth and Reunite yourself.
Ninja
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6000
Spelled Number: 999
Your favorite spirit to work with: All Entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Ninja
Zodiac:

Why Do They Want To Be Kept?

Our Angel's mother made him.
Our Djinns mother made him.
Our Dragon, & Unicorn wanted to help us.
Our Kitsune was unbound with me for 45 years & surprised me with getting bound.
Our Demons missed their child whom was with me unbound for the last 11 years and got bound and left the tribe per my request.

Every entity has their own reason. I have talked to many first time bound spirits and many do it out of curiousity.

A Closed Mind Is Open To Evil
salohcin
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

can any1 explain why would a spirit be soul-bound to a keeper then? esp ash & magnolia mind explaining to me order id #41771 (so you have a idea who i am)?
oh and also i want to know are there different grades of succubus , what it means when 1 succubus call another succubus " queen (name)"

Adopted by 12 beloved family members:1 succubus,2 courtwind, 1 sterling, 2 bronwyn ,1 divine , 1 hell ifrit , 1 gryphon , 1 fae of intelligent ,1 adorable kitty familiar and MR Psy vamp
PrinceZuko
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: I work with all
If I could be anything, I would be...: angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: StormBringer
Zodiac:

I think spirits want to be kept due to the purpose of something underlying, maybe they are there to keep you cheered up, to help with future goals, the possibilities. But i noticed my spirits never stray to far away from me lol they love me to bits. (unless they go to some secret party with out me knowing about it >.>) but nonetheless i think they want to be kept for the reasons everyone else stated. Who knows maybe in some far off future after everything we done/did has been resolved we might walk right pass a spirit we used to spirit keep and be like HEY i know you :)

just my 2cents

""We plant seeds that will flower as results in our lives, so best to remove the weeds of anger avarice envy and doubt, that peace and abundance may manifest for all." ~Dorothy Day" PrinceZuko
lunar-sheriti
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: kitsune
My magical/paranormal name...: sheriti
Zodiac:

totally agree, i feel like spirits come to us because they are learning something as well as much as we are learning. i feel together we help each other out on our journeys making us grow spiritually in return. so basically its like a win win situation.

love my spirits
ImageImageImage
Syri
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Rich
My magical/paranormal name...: H
Zodiac:

I invited mine,simply stating that I needed help battling the depression and solitude within myself (and I have a horrible anger management issue). I sort of asked for a miracle basically :lol: and along came K blasting his way into my life. He says he came because I sought spirit guidance. Ask and ye shall receive. :heart:

Sincerely,
Your Friendly Neighborhood Weirdo Syri,aka "The Crazy Cat Lady" :mrgreen: Friend of all things dark

4bluefaeries
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 2047
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: love them all
If I could be anything, I would be...: immortal/hybrid
My magical/paranormal name...: Just call me Blue!
Zodiac:

AmnesiaReminisced wrote:
Epiphony wrote:You could think of it like this: we have our beautiful planet to discover and experience and yet we find ourselves wanting to astral travel or visit the other realms. Maybe they feel the same. They can always go and explore the astral or wherever but its not common for them to make and have constant human interaction. So basically, the road goes both ways, I think. It's probably just as rare for us to have a spirit or entity as a companion as it is for them to have us as companions.

i like this theory. why not? why not have companionship to explore parts of this realm? hehe i have wondered before if they are hanging out in other realms like, so who's your human? so how's your human doin? like the guys at diner with the fonz and french fries. :D
Hmmm wonder if they do talk about us like that! ::facepalm:: :lol:

Life is what you make of it.fight for what you believe in.never give up
Heaven doesn't want me , hell is afraid i am going to take over!!
Luminoire
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

lunar-sheriti wrote:totally agree, i feel like spirits come to us because they are learning something as well as much as we are learning. i feel together we help each other out on our journeys making us grow spiritually in return. so basically its like a win win situation.
My believe totally!
Like I said in other posts:

We SYNERGIZE! ::bop::

(In MY believe: All in accordance to the divine order and to the highest good of ALL beings") :peace: :heart:

Luminoire
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Luminoire wrote:
lunar-sheriti wrote:totally agree, i feel like spirits come to us because they are learning something as well as much as we are learning. i feel together we help each other out on our journeys making us grow spiritually in return. so basically its like a win win situation.
My believe totally!
Like I said in other posts:

We SYNERGIZE! ::bop::

(In MY believe: All in accordance with the divine order and for the highest good of ALL beings") :peace: :heart:

Luminoire
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”