You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

I've probably answered this on a different thread but I feel because I have extrasensory gifts running in my family, because of all my past experiences and relationship with my (living) twin flame in this lifetime, I am meant to reach some kind of spiritual awareness and raise it higher. At least in this lifetime I know I am not meant to be someone who ignores it. A lot of my life has been shaped by spirits without me realizing until way later. I know I must be born into a difficult life for a reason, and why I am also very fortunate, and I know there must be a reason my soul descended down a bloodline of a clan who are highly sensitive. I am a trans person with DID, designated female at birth, and my TF is also female.. and she also happens to be incredibly gifted with the ability to see spirits and I know her third eye can be as volatile as mine.. and so.. my journey has been crazy as it is. I've reached my own understandings after that relationship ended. I guess "haunted dolls" kind of brought me into bringing "bound" spirits to me because it was what I had in mind at the time.
I feel like working with spirits and bringing them into my life on a level they are "bound" with me, I will be able to really learn more than what I already felt, witnessed, and seen. So I am in that stage I am in a good learning process. I'm long past beginnings, but including the spirits and entities I have in my life I know is going to help me understand myself. That is mainly why, aside from other reasons like desiring companionship and added protection. I like spirit work & spirit keeping because it means the spirit has to get to know me and understand me and it means I have to, too. I've spent a lot of my life not understanding myself and I still have that issue today and so I feel spirit work will contribute immensely. u__u

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

SpyderBite
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 21
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sanguine Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dhampir
My magical/paranormal name...: Christopher Gray
Zodiac:

All of my spirits assist me in one way or another. And, I like to think that I do the same for them. Advice, guidance, protection, companionship.

Skills
Lucid Dreaming
Dream Recall

Spirits
1 Sanguine Vampire (B)
1 Baobhan Sith (I)
2 Succubus (C & H)
1 Familiar (C)
1 Cambion (S)
1 Amarok (K)
1 Carbuncle (M)
Cassiel
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Archangel
My magical/paranormal name...: Qasiel

I keep one spirit. Her name is hope. I will not give her true name as I know what people can do with such things. I keep her because she was my tulpa and my child and we are deeply attached and bound by outside forces.

WishIHadYou
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Minotaur/hellhound
If I could be anything, I would be...: Merfolk
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't have one I guess, So I don't know

To be honest, I was lonely and wanted more help with magic. It seemed like the best way for me, since I'm a hands on learner. My first spirit was a hellhound, I got very little headaches, Never heard anything, or saw, and dreamed of anything, "D" is my best hellhound and knew I wanted it all, but took it slow anyway. He understood, Now with my Minotaur(After my black dragon I have), "I" He...He is amazing, Helped me with a lot really, I love my Dark arts, spirits, a lot, normally work with dark arts, but have a few light ones as well, had an AMAZING picture of my Unicorn but lost it sadly.

I have a number of spirits but over the years(and My short term memory loss) I have forgotten and want to retry everything. I remember most (Naga, 4 hell-hounds, black dragon, genie, faery, divine dragon, three nymphos, T-Rex, brontosaurs, velociraptor, psy vampire and a Sanguine vampire, a Minotaur, a killer whale, a unicorn, Karkadann, light Pegasus, Dark Pegasus, a Arkan Sonney, and a gargoyle and a pet spirit.)
Catgirl2
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Masheba Shifter
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not quite sure?
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!
Zodiac:

I know what you mean WishIhadyou-in hindsight I think that is why I took a chance on spirit keeping & with some skepticism-I was becoming a bit lonely, I won't bore you with the details plus it may be off topic too, but I think my skepticism came from some of these horror stories I had heard on & off for years, eventually I just went with my gut feeling!

:3
WishIHadYou
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 16
Your favorite spirit to work with: Minotaur/hellhound
If I could be anything, I would be...: Merfolk
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't have one I guess, So I don't know

Catgirl2 wrote:I know what you mean WishIhadyou-in hindsight I think that is why I took a chance on spirit keeping & with some skepticism-I was becoming a bit lonely, I won't bore you with the details plus it may be off topic too, but I think my skepticism came from some of these horror stories I had heard on & off for years, eventually I just went with my gut feeling!
I have some but have been getting more dreams hearing and seeing things I can’t explain thoughts if never think so it’s slowly coming to me. Trying again with being a Wicca witch best thing so far!

I have a number of spirits but over the years(and My short term memory loss) I have forgotten and want to retry everything. I remember most (Naga, 4 hell-hounds, black dragon, genie, faery, divine dragon, three nymphos, T-Rex, brontosaurs, velociraptor, psy vampire and a Sanguine vampire, a Minotaur, a killer whale, a unicorn, Karkadann, light Pegasus, Dark Pegasus, a Arkan Sonney, and a gargoyle and a pet spirit.)
Catgirl2
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Masheba Shifter
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not quite sure?
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!
Zodiac:

I do so know what you mean! I embraced being a Witch because I felt it calling to me most of my life, I feel that I was born one but just needed to be as far away from those that are too closeminded so I can fully embrace it without criticism or judgement! I still get it from my mom some days & at my age she should stop by now, so I had to tell her she can have her beliefs & I can have mine as long as no one is getting hurt in the meantime!

:3
Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)

Cassiel wrote:I keep one spirit. Her name is hope. I will not give her true name as I know what people can do with such things. I keep her because she was my tulpa and my child and we are deeply attached and bound by outside forces.
Hi Cassiel, I'm curious - what fo you consider a Tulpa? I ask because I've seen different definitions and in the context of "spirits" I wasn't certain what definition you were going with.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Cassiel
new here
new here
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Archangel
My magical/paranormal name...: Qasiel

Regholdain wrote:
Cassiel wrote:I keep one spirit. Her name is hope. I will not give her true name as I know what people can do with such things. I keep her because she was my tulpa and my child and we are deeply attached and bound by outside forces.
Hi Cassiel, I'm curious - what fo you consider a Tulpa? I ask because I've seen different definitions and in the context of "spirits" I wasn't certain what definition you were going with.
To me a tulpa is a spirit that forms from continuous focused thought on developing an identity of an imaginary person. I personally believe that this is what forms all spirits and our relationships with them, which is why the same spirit acts differently to different understandings of that spirit. I think we're living in a physical reality and manifesting an individual reality to coincide with our identities and beliefs. But I don't think that makes those realities any less real. Anyways once a being becomes well known enough I think it defaults to a defacto unified self identity and that beings with their own thoughts and identites manifest their own realities. I also think that our manifested realities intersect. And I want to believe it's the universe trying to.manifest a perfectly unified reality that serves all forms of conciousness. I would explain why I think that but it would derail the topic too much.

Coervus
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I made my first (and probably only) order because i am looking for a partner to help with things I value and care about, but often lack the energy to really invest in. I want a spirit to help me by being there as a combination guide and alter ego, and to have someone to watch my back.

In truth, it is mostly not in service of any magical practice, but for the intersection of the occult and everyday life.

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”