If you have spirits does it attract more spirits?

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

Ellegria* wrote:
sadlotus79 wrote:what we need to do is have all of these posts by magnolia and ash stickied so they are at the top so new people and old people can check them out.
Good idea Lotus. But I think it needs to go one better...Gather them all up in one place somehow and when ANYONE applies for membership to the forum, send them the link and tell them it is "required reading." Maybe no test will be involved (I dunno...maybe there should be before giving tenureship). But at least try and start them off in the right direction. For me personally there are so many thing "stickied" and such, that even that can get overwhelming at times.

I think that would be a good idea Ellegria. This would be beneficial to me, and others like me, who are constantly asking questions and being directed to older posts that we are not authorized to see. This has happened to me several times, and whe I asked the perosn sending me there, they would say they don't understand, because it is just an old post, and nothing that would be private.

Maybe it is in the older section, and I just can't access that area.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Ellegria*
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

huffette721 wrote:
Ellegria* wrote:
sadlotus79 wrote:what we need to do is have all of these posts by magnolia and ash stickied so they are at the top so new people and old people can check them out.
Good idea Lotus. But I think it needs to go one better...Gather them all up in one place somehow and when ANYONE applies for membership to the forum, send them the link and tell them it is "required reading." Maybe no test will be involved (I dunno...maybe there should be before giving tenureship). But at least try and start them off in the right direction. For me personally there are so many thing "stickied" and such, that even that can get overwhelming at times.

I think that would be a good idea Ellegria. This would be beneficial to me, and others like me, who are constantly asking questions and being directed to older posts that we are not authorized to see. This has happened to me several times, and whe I asked the perosn sending me there, they would say they don't understand, because it is just an old post, and nothing that would be private.

Maybe it is in the older section, and I just can't access that area.
Yes this happened to me a lot before I got tenured.

I think it might be beneficial to just compile them all into a PDF document so they can be read online or downloaded and read offline, and easily printed if desired. The PDF document wouldn't have to be emailed to new members - just linked to and people could decide for themselves if they wanted to download it or not.

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

Ellegria Wrote:
"Yes this happened to me a lot before I got tenured.

I think it might be beneficial to just compile them all into a PDF document so they can be read online or downloaded and read offline, and easily printed if desired. The PDF document wouldn't have to be emailed to new members - just linked to and people could decide for themselves if they wanted to download it or not."

I guess one idea would be to pull them out of the tenured section and put them into the newbie section so that we can all read them. It would be beneficial to me and the other newbies who are seeking information from credible sources and from people who have gone before us.

I know that I have a lot of questions, and some of the answers I tend to get while searching the internet doesn't make ay sense.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Gryphonista
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Witch
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me
My magical/paranormal name...: Winter Gryphon
Zodiac:

::bump::

"The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper." ~Eden Phillpotts
ImageImage
catomar
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Hey I'm new here and will be getting my first spirit soon ::bop:: But I still have a few questions on spirits attracting other spirits.
I have seen things like twin spirits and if I'm not mistaken read once where someone's spirit invited in an outside spirit to help with protection. I know spirits are beyond many things that we humans are but is it possible for them to have friends, family, etc?
And if it is possible can they invite them to be with us? And if a spirit does invite another spirit can I have it bound if it wants to stay?
Again I'm new so please feel free to point out if I said something wrong, silly, or that just doesn't make sense. I am here to learn and soak up as much as I can so I can be a responsible spirit keeper and that my spirits and I can have much joy.

Dark Abyss
sanctified
sanctified
If I could be anything, I would be...: who i am
Zodiac:

catomar wrote:Hey I'm new here and will be getting my first spirit soon ::bop:: But I still have a few questions on spirits attracting other spirits.
I have seen things like twin spirits and if I'm not mistaken read once where someone's spirit invited in an outside spirit to help with protection. I know spirits are beyond many things that we humans are but is it possible for them to have friends, family, etc?yes, i have quite a few that there siblings, friends, and loved ones that have come along with them.
And if it is possible can they invite them to be with us? yes they canAnd if a spirit does invite another spirit can I have it bound if it wants to stay?absolutely, some of my vamps have brought their companions (who also happen to be vamps), my first gargoyle thought he could be sneaky when he brought his mate as well. if they wish to be bound CH does do bindings for you. its under custom conjurations.

Again I'm new so please feel free to point out if I said something wrong, silly, or that just doesn't make sense. I am here to learn and soak up as much as I can so I can be a responsible spirit keeper and that my spirits and I can have much joy.
http://shop.creepyhollows.com/product.p ... 191&page=1

welcome to the forum ::wave::

just a lowly spirit keeper. nothing more, nothing less
Trust those who seek the truth, but doubt those who say they have found it - Hannah McKay (DEXTER)
what delusional planet do you come from and how do i get off of it?
Be the villain, not the victim.

AmnesiaReminisced
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: volkh
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Bahliayree
Zodiac:

bumping... bc this is an interesting thread and it also re-iterates that spirits are coming to us specifically bc they want to spend time with us! (i like this bc it humbles me to remember that it's not really MY choice to bring a spirit home, it's theirs)

and i agree with merchendivers post that we sort of open our human and third eyes to things that we didn't before as we are looking to communicate with the spirits in our families..maybe you take the time to make the connections that you didn't before, or start to spend more time outside, for example, and being one with nature opens you up to new experiences out there that before didn't seem possible or likely.

cheerz

AmnR

SAGE LYON AZURE

Get some R&R. Everyday, Receive new truth and Reunite yourself.
catomar
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Dark Abyss wrote:
catomar wrote:Hey I'm new here and will be getting my first spirit soon ::bop:: But I still have a few questions on spirits attracting other spirits.
I have seen things like twin spirits and if I'm not mistaken read once where someone's spirit invited in an outside spirit to help with protection. I know spirits are beyond many things that we humans are but is it possible for them to have friends, family, etc?yes, i have quite a few that there siblings, friends, and loved ones that have come along with them.
And if it is possible can they invite them to be with us? yes they canAnd if a spirit does invite another spirit can I have it bound if it wants to stay?absolutely, some of my vamps have brought their companions (who also happen to be vamps), my first gargoyle thought he could be sneaky when he brought his mate as well. if they wish to be bound CH does do bindings for you. its under custom conjurations.

http://shop.creepyhollows.com/product.p ... 191&page=1

welcome to the forum ::wave::
Thanks for the response. I was thinking a custom conjuration would be the best way to get my first spirit.

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

bump

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Vastolord
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0

Bump

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”