You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shape shifter
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alice
Zodiac:

Thanks for sharing your experiences Wayward Companion!
I, myself, have had plenty of experiences with my spirit family.

My most intense experience with my spirits was with my Sila Djinn. After I had received him, and started the bonding process, I remember wanting to see him so I had asked him. I remember one night, when I was sleeping in bed. I woke up to my cover being pulled down and hearing a scratching noise. I looked at the foot of the bed and saw a black shadow, outlined like a person. He kept scratching the cover like he wanted permission to get on the bed or something. Not going to lie, I was not expecting that so I got scared and he disappeared. I felt really bad and apologized.

Spirit family:
Sila Djinn
Green Dragon
Cambion
Incubus
Psy vampire
Sanguine vampire

Living Entities:
Vorin
Concuan
Hitthuginn
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 110
Your favorite spirit to work with: Cleopatra Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Some unexpected aid from my Cleopatra Djinn made my first connection with an order happen immediately after the order went through just last night! I posted a thread about it on the Nympho subforum (which is what I bought), but on reflection I am seeing several reasons it happened that way:

- I have frequently tasked her with improving my communication with other spirits, especially the one Nympho I already have

- I made an offering to her at a good hour

- She herself had first connected with me long ahead of being bound to a vessel

- Her personal attributes are geared with a particular emphasis on magical connection more than expectations of direct sexual interaction

- I had just an hour before started work on a custom spell blend dedicated to explicit manifestation. Its items were sitting in a bag next to where her shrine is

- I also made a wish to the Djinn at that time. Not one that had anything to do with the topic, but it no doubt meant she was more active in the moment

- My only note on the vessel order was "Surprise me"

So the main takeaway from this is, see if your spirits can help you connect with what's out there. You never know if you might be surprised in the way I was
Last edited by Hitthuginn on Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mochi.icecream
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: ☯️ Aqua Fractalyne ☯️

I've been reading through this thread (and a few others) just to see what kind of experiences other people have been having. The only thing I'd like to share my input on is if you don't have strong clair-senses, then try working with divination tools. Pendulums, tarot cards, and oracle cards are all very useful.

I also second some of the other opinions shared here - pay attention to dreams (start dream journaling to help with dream recall!), pay attention when songs pop into your head, be mindful of muscle twitches on your body (I have many spirits who primarily manifest this way), make a note of sudden temperature changes around you, start a diary and see if you notice when your thought patterns change (my spirits will pop in to help me see another perspective to a situation, or will bring me epiphanies), notice when you have sudden urges (like I had an urge to come here recently).... the list goes on and on. Spirit is subtle, and you have to be very mindful of your surrounding and your own mind and mood.

I alos think it will help to start doing Shadow Work (this is very popular on the clock app). Integrating your Shadow Self will bring more of your subconscious into your conscious awareness, and you may find that the spirits have been having a much larger impact on you than you first realized.

In any case, I hope this has been helpful :) I really enjoyed reading this thread.

they/them

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”