Is direct-binding better than having a vessel?

Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

Let me put it a different way. You have a girlfriend or boyfriend who wants to break up with you and move on to this other person whom I will call Pat. You decide that you can accept this, so immediately you start estimating how much money you spent on meals, gifts, and other expenses. The clothes you bought to go on dates. That kind of thing. And you decide on an amount of money. Okay, Pat, you can have my ex, but this is how much money you have to pay me. It's only reasonable because I had invested so much money when I thought this person wanted to be with me. And besides, I could really use the money now.

Rumonice
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unsure
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Unsure
Zodiac:

Talking about chump change. My spirit worth more than a dinner date... priceless if a real bond is established

Arkan Sonney reverse adoption - CH - M
Nympho prebound - CH - N
Succubus - CH - F
Succubus - CH - A
Succubus entity - CH - K
Succubus entity - LTT - L
Succubus Queen entity - LTT - E
Concuan entity prebound - CH - D
Sallier entity - CH - C
Bronwyn Angel entity reverse adoption - CH - N
Volkh - CH
Vampire muddled blood - CH - A
Vampire psy - CH - H
Waif Fae prebound - Blujay76 - M
Wraith - CH
Servitor - CH
Guardian Rael-Shaa - EclipseMeta
Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Inedible wrote:Let me put it a different way. You have a girlfriend or boyfriend who wants to break up with you and move on to this other person whom I will call Pat. You decide that you can accept this, so immediately you start estimating how much money you spent on meals, gifts, and other expenses. The clothes you bought to go on dates. That kind of thing. And you decide on an amount of money. Okay, Pat, you can have my ex, but this is how much money you have to pay me. It's only reasonable because I had invested so much money when I thought this person wanted to be with me. And besides, I could really use the money now.
That's not how breakups work, bud.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Regholdain wrote: That's not how breakups work, bud.
Obviously. It is not how breakups work. It is how re-homing Spirits works. You pay and then you make someone else pay.

Szyvágr
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
Zodiac:

I am very sorry if I worded myself poorly, making you feel that you have to repeat yourself in a different manner to get your point across, Inedible. But as I said earlier, I understand that you or another person may choose to sell a vessel for a set amount to cover for the amount you've invested. I totally understand and respect that.

Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

When you yourself are the vessel it is a lot harder to put your Spirits up for sale. Just something to consider. And I don't understand trying to get the money back from the initial purchase in a re-homing. It isn't like I have any real interaction with my Spirits, but I wouldn't sell them any more than I would sell my cat.

Preston
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 37
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sitael, Haiael
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dominations
My magical/paranormal name...: Preston
Zodiac:

Inedible wrote:When you yourself are the vessel it is a lot harder to put your Spirits up for sale. Just something to consider. And I don't understand trying to get the money back from the initial purchase in a re-homing. It isn't like I have any real interaction with my Spirits, but I wouldn't sell them any more than I would sell my cat.
I respect your point of view but with respect, I disagree on one point, which is personal to my people:

I think that from the moment a spirit is linked to yours, it was with his consent, such a spirit I think in my opinion is as a family member, a son, brother, father or mother, in difficult times the family stays together.

What to think of a mom or dad who is struggling and decide to sell their children! I'd rather die than such a gesture.

That is my opinion and my point of view, each one thinks in a certain way, I have no intention of offending but just think I am more welcoming.

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

Most of the time I am already bonding with the spirit before the vessel arrives. Either way results in the same bonding time for me. I like having a vessel that they can call their own personal item. That item is indigenous to them and is not shared with other spirits or entities.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Antares80
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: White Arts
Zodiac:

(I am very new so my opinion may not mean much)

I have a Courtwind Angel who is bridged to me and has a rose quartz vessel, and a Boobrie baby that is not bridged and chose a Kunzite vessel, that looks very much like an egg.

Although Bo is a higher class than my Angel, I feel her more (Angel came with a connecting stone as well, and I'm not sure I did his boobrie invocation correctly)

For me, bridged does seem to produce a better connection. Also, I am clumsy and new to all this and already had a scare thinking my dog ate a vessel, so bridging is the way to go for me in the future lol.

As for vessels, I thought their choices were interesting and once I researched their properties, I feel like they chose the gemstones as much for me as for them, as they are gemstones that aid in healing areas I feel weak in, and give me an idea of their personalities. Example: My baby boobrie's choice of a Kunzite stone was interesting because "It’s sometimes known as The Woman’s Stone because it helps young mothers who are having a tough time taking care of their young child."...... well, I hatched him and am raising him.. interesting :)

A Boobrie, 3 Courtwind Angels and a WA familiar have joined me, all from Magnolia and CH <3

0x.
philip
new here
new here
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wood Elf

For me i prefer having my spirits binded to my enery as that way they are with me. I just wander if there would be an issue the more you bind to your spirit. i think it will be ok but just want to double check.

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”