new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Arachneia

Hi, I found this article with some ritual of an offering if someone is interested: https://digitalambler.com/rituals/simpl ... ng-ritual/

I created an offering bowl and everything i feel like sharing or offering my spirits i put there.

When i am welcoming new companion, I offer each spirit a token (i prefer binding to spirit) - i have a lot of crystals and jewellery pieces i dont use, i keep them just for pleasure of looking at them. So every new to my small family can pick something for themselves.

Lately i baked a cake, with intent to share with my spirits. I left it in an offering bowl overnight. In the morning my spirits told me to eat it (so caring, i often forgot to eat or need some better motivation to eat and they encourage me, so sweet).

I pour aloe vera juice into special glass for my vamp. He love it's energy. I leave it overnight and in the morning usually my vam says that he infused it with some spells or energy that will help me today.

Few times a day i burn incense for my spirits. Aloe vera for vamp, lavender for djinn, musk for nympho, dragon blood for dragon. They love it and we enjoy everything togheter.

For my nympho I offered an erotic memory writing from astral plane. We enjoyed this energy togheter.

I am about to draw my spirits and offer them those portraits.

I also spend some time daily in attunement ritual i found, made by S&S temple. It is great excercise and makes the connection more receptive.

I talk with them daily, we do togheter the rituals to enchance my live. I sing for them sometimes.
We work daily on tasks, togheter.
We basically spend a lot of time connecting.

I am used to that because i live with my family of entities from over 20 years now. I include them into my daily life.

I also created a spirit's rooms in my energy field in meditation. Every spirit has own door behind which is their own creation of space. At the end of the long hallway we have a round table where we meet often and discuss tasks, current things. Sometimes i create here a token for them - of energy, with gratitude intent. It is pleasurable for them to absorb it. I hug them there.

I plan to create more sophisticated charging boxes with layers of energy (for example an orb of assotiated with my spirit things). I want to learn how create charging box with spells that they would appreciate and which would help them daily, comfort them and such.

I think, if we are talking about offerings, the most important are intentions, energy, effort and time put into it. And also individual approach to each spirit. I treat them like my friends. I ask what do they like, what will make them happy or help them with tasks. And my spirits for example asked me to buy some spells for them to work with the tasks. I always help them help me and that makes us happy.

godspoused satanist | etsy: Dark Womb of Arachne
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

AuroraAsteria wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:59 pm Hi, I found this article with some ritual of an offering if someone is interested: https://digitalambler.com/rituals/simpl ... ng-ritual/

I created an offering bowl and everything i feel like sharing or offering my spirits i put there.

When i am welcoming new companion, I offer each spirit a token (i prefer binding to spirit) - i have a lot of crystals and jewellery pieces i dont use, i keep them just for pleasure of looking at them. So every new to my small family can pick something for themselves.

Lately i baked a cake, with intent to share with my spirits. I left it in an offering bowl overnight. In the morning my spirits told me to eat it (so caring, i often forgot to eat or need some better motivation to eat and they encourage me, so sweet).

I pour aloe vera juice into special glass for my vamp. He love it's energy. I leave it overnight and in the morning usually my vam says that he infused it with some spells or energy that will help me today.

Few times a day i burn incense for my spirits. Aloe vera for vamp, lavender for djinn, musk for nympho, dragon blood for dragon. They love it and we enjoy everything togheter.

For my nympho I offered an erotic memory writing from astral plane. We enjoyed this energy togheter.

I also spend some time daily in attunement ritual i found, made by S&S temple. It is great excercise and makes the connection more receptive.

I talk with them daily, we do togheter the rituals to enchance my live. I sing for them sometimes.

I am used to that because i live with my family of entities from over 20 years now. I include them into my daily life.

I also created a spirit's rooms in my energy field in meditation. Every spirit has own door behind which is their own creation of space. At the end of the long hallway we have a round table where we meet often and discuss tasks, current things. Sometimes i create here a token for them - of energy, with gratitude intent. It is pleasurable for them to absorb it. I hug them there.

I plan to create more sophisticated charging boxes with layers of energy (for example an orb of assotiated with my spirit things). I want to learn how create charging box with spells that they would appreciate and which would help them daily, comfort them and such.

I think, if we are talking about offerings, the most important are intentions, energy, effort and time put into it. And also individual approach to each spirit. I treat them like my friends. I ask what do they like, what will make them happy or help them with tasks. And my spirits for example asked me to buy some spells for them to work with the tasks. I always help them help me and that makes us happy.
That's an impressive amount of investment of time and care into your relationship with your spirit friends. I particularly like the welcoming space and the plan to create comforting spells.

Are they all conjured and bound? One thing I hope is useful to mention is about offerings to bound companions. I believe that article is about offerings to unbound spirits, as part of that kind of spiritual practice? Obviously that's a well established, authentic metaphysical system of belief and practice.

Offerings to bound spirits

With modern spirit keeping, where we have conjured and bound spirit companions, the principle I stick to is: always follow - or at least never ignore - what the conjurer/seller recommends.

This can be what not to offer, as well as what to offer.

This is firstly because there may be an expectation on the part of a spirit, as part of the conjuring 'contract', about how they will be cared for. A type of spirit from one seller can expect different treatment from the same type of spirit from another seller.

Secondly, although most spirits are pleased by sincere offerings from the heart, there doesn't seem to be a one-size-fits-all type of offering for all bound spirits. For example, djinn usually don't like offerings of food. Some types of spirit may find offerings offensive, unless they're done precisely the right way for them.

https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/?acti ... artlang=en
http://www.mysticmorningtreasures.com/S ... #anchor_80 (see Brownie)

Finally, from personal experience I think it can be a good idea to check with each spirit whether an offering is one they like. I remember offering a frankincense & myrhh incense stick to a group of spirits but for one of them it was too 'down' in its vibes. They actually didn't like it. Pure frankincense was fine for them, however.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
vanrosette
new here
new here
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 1
My magical/paranormal name...: Rose
Zodiac:

AuroraAsteria wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:59 pm Hi, I found this article with some ritual of an offering if someone is interested: https://digitalambler.com/rituals/simpl ... ng-ritual/

Thank you for linking that article! I'm finding it pretty informative. I liked reading about your offerings to your spirits, the care you've put into it feels very warm :8)

AuroraAsteria
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My magical/paranormal name...: Arachneia

Well, I think that it is important to add to my entry a few things about me...
Firstly, I live it as a lifestyle, 24/7/365, for almost 15 years now. And earlier i have been in contact with astral and spiritual worlds, since i remember. Going to school interrupted this a little and make me unhappy because i felt like i couldnt breathe without magic. My whole free time from the begining I was spending on paranormal reasearch and practicing, even in school. This investment of time and effort is something normal for me.
Lewk wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 5:28 am
Are they all conjured and bound? One thing I hope is useful to mention is about offerings to bound companions. I believe that article is about offerings to unbound spirits, as part of that kind of spiritual practice? Obviously that's a well established, authentic metaphysical system of belief and practice.
Those I mentioned describing my offerings - yes, by creepy hollows :)
Good point with the article. I use articles like that as an inspiration to my own creations so i find it useful.
Lewk wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 5:28 am Offerings to bound spirits

With modern spirit keeping, where we have conjured and bound spirit companions, the principle I stick to is: always follow - or at least never ignore - what the conjurer/seller recommends.

This is firstly because there may be an expectation on the part of a spirit, as part of the conjuring 'contract', about how they will be cared for. A type of spirit from one seller can expect different treatment from the same type of spirit from another seller.

Secondly, although most spirits are pleased by sincere offerings from the heart, there doesn't seem to be a one-size-fits-all type of offering for all bound spirits. For example, djinn usually don't like offerings of food. Some types of spirit may find offerings offensive, unless they're done precisely the right way for them.

Those are great points and resources, thank you :)

Generally, for me reasearching and preparing is essential. I have some mania about it and i love to do it - I was a curious todler, i learned to read before i went to the kindergarden. I loved books, but i grew up to loving studying any topic i found useful or interesting. Again - this is my normal level of investment. Hours of learning around my actions.

I had just one time when i wasnt able to prepare before ordering. And its a Hellhound binding, he just grabbed me by the hair and clicked "pay" with my hands, haha. I never planned to get a normal dog, not even saying about paranormal dog. But I ended up to be waiting excited for a Hellhound. Life has its weird ways to get you where you need to be. But thankfully i have now the time to reaserach everything i need to take good care about him, since CH is working in their own pace.

More on the experiences with offerings:

I usually share what i got for now and ask them a lot of questions about what they like, personally, the most.
I have the blessing of quite deep telepathy. So i can treat them as I would treat people living with me. I let them talk to me about what they feel to talk about, encourage sharing opinions, tips on how to please them and they give me a space to share mine.
From what i know, via talking with them like that, djinn indeed doesnt enjoy the food, but she noticed that i react to her thought intuitevely and left her lavender incense while offering the cake. So she was pleased anyways and i told her that next time she will get lavender instead, when i share food.
Survey showed that all of them generally would like a drawing - but i feel gradients here: nympho prefers erotic story more, dragon wants to be the first drawn, djinn appreciates it as a tool to contact me more, my vamp would like to do anything with me, drawing is cool and a contact tool. My living entity companion dont mind drawing, she dont want nothing as an offering, beside working on my responsibility, power. She kinda appreciate learning me and want me to focus on that. But all of them see that as a tool to better understanding so they mostly like that thought. Beside the dragon, he loves the idea of being portrayed.
Lewk wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 5:28 am Finally, from personal experience I think it can be a good idea to check with each spirit whether an offering is one they like. I remember offering a frankincense & myrhh incense stick to a group of spirits but for one of them it was too 'down' in its vibes. They actually didn't like it. Pure frankincense was fine for them, however.
I think the most important is to use what you have to get to know each other. Be it gifts and open approach to the needs and preferences or a refferences of rituals, lists and encyclopedia entries.

Wow, that end up to be a typical for me essay.
Thank you Lewk, i appreciate your posts a lot.

godspoused satanist | etsy: Dark Womb of Arachne
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

AuroraAsteria wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 2:31 pm Well, I think that it is important to add to my entry a few things about me...
Firstly, I live it as a lifestyle, 24/7/365, for almost 15 years now. And earlier i have been in contact with astral and spiritual worlds, since i remember. Going to school interrupted this a little and make me unhappy because i felt like i couldnt breathe without magic. My whole free time from the begining I was spending on paranormal reasearch and practicing, even in school. This investment of time and effort is something normal for me.
Lewk wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 5:28 am
Those I mentioned describing my offerings - yes, by creepy hollows :)
Good point with the article. I use articles like that as an inspiration to my own creations so i find it useful.
Lewk wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 5:28 am Offerings to bound spirits

Those are great points and resources, thank you :)

Generally, for me reasearching and preparing is essential. I have some mania about it and i love to do it - I was a curious todler, i learned to read before i went to the kindergarden. I loved books, but i grew up to loving studying any topic i found useful or interesting. Again - this is my normal level of investment. Hours of learning around my actions.

I had just one time when i wasnt able to prepare before ordering. And its a Hellhound binding, he just grabbed me by the hair and clicked "pay" with my hands, haha. I never planned to get a normal dog, not even saying about paranormal dog. But I ended up to be waiting excited for a Hellhound. Life has its weird ways to get you where you need to be. But thankfully i have now the time to reaserach everything i need to take good care about him, since CH is working in their own pace.

More on the experiences with offerings:

I usually share what i got for now and ask them a lot of questions about what they like, personally, the most.
I have the blessing of quite deep telepathy. So i can treat them as I would treat people living with me. I let them talk to me about what they feel to talk about, encourage sharing opinions, tips on how to please them and they give me a space to share mine.
From what i know, via talking with them like that, djinn indeed doesnt enjoy the food, but she noticed that i react to her thought intuitevely and left her lavender incense while offering the cake. So she was pleased anyways and i told her that next time she will get lavender instead, when i share food.
Survey showed that all of them generally would like a drawing - but i feel gradients here: nympho prefers erotic story more, dragon wants to be the first drawn, djinn appreciates it as a tool to contact me more, my vamp would like to do anything with me, drawing is cool and a contact tool. My living entity companion dont mind drawing, she dont want nothing as an offering, beside working on my responsibility, power. She kinda appreciate learning me and want me to focus on that. But all of them see that as a tool to better understanding so they mostly like that thought. Beside the dragon, he loves the idea of being portrayed.
Lewk wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 5:28 am Finally, from personal experience I think it can be a good idea to check with each spirit whether an offering is one they like. I remember offering a frankincense & myrhh incense stick to a group of spirits but for one of them it was too 'down' in its vibes. They actually didn't like it. Pure frankincense was fine for them, however.
I think the most important is to use what you have to get to know each other. Be it gifts and open approach to the needs and preferences or a refferences of rituals, lists and encyclopedia entries.

Wow, that end up to be a typical for me essay.
Thank you Lewk, i appreciate your posts a lot.
Good to hear. And you're welcome. Sounds like you're very much on the right path with all of this. Most of us are learning as we go along it.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
VanNocturne
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: ...it's a secret!
My magical/paranormal name...: ...it's also a secret.

0x. I thought you left an offering out for a while, as in an few days. But I'm glad it's only for 12-24 hours because I tend to leave food out for my Spirit Friends. My Gargoyle recently fell in love with king-sized Reese's Peanut Butter BIG cups. I think I'm spoiling them though, and they're telling me to ease up, because I'm finding hard to motivate myself to leave them offerings everyday, like when they first became a part of my life a month ago. But that's just how I show my appreciation, since I enjoy getting gifts from people. 0x.

|..| Hail Thyself |..|
Nani1421
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: adasfasda

Thanks for the information!

Nani1421
new here
new here
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: adasfasda

Can you update us every time when you write something? It is very interesting and I don't want to miss anything. By the way, you gave me a source of motivation to start my own blog where I will write my thoughts. Before, I was making excuses that I am bad at writing and that won't be able to write something impressive, but I have found many editing services.

HuerswaNaserta
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: other human
If I could be anything, I would be...: cat
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Horry

Yeah, please update us! To be honest, I have a lot of texts where I describe my life, thoughts, etc, but I was always afraid to post them somewhere.

mochi.icecream
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: ☯️ Aqua Fractalyne ☯️

akraizumi wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:12 pm Most of my offerings can be placed in with my Spirits vessels in their charging box. Sort of a treat while they relax and recharge.

What I've found works wonders also, is simply taking my Spirits outside on a walk, or to a river or park as treats. This may not apply to everyone, but I have a lot of beast-like entities, and they love the outdoors. Especially when the moon is full and the sky is clear. I like to take them out and play with them. Yes, I actually run around like a loonatic and play with the Spirits and my hubby. They all seem to enjoy this quite a bit.

As for food, I leave a candy or treat on a small saucer near their vessel, and tell them to have at it. For the Spirits bound directly to me, I ask them to taste and feel through me. :)

This is just what I do. Bast bless.
Hi, I know I'm responding to an older post (I hope this is okay, I'm still learning etiquette here), but what would happen if I placed regular items I've gifted as offerings into a charging box? For example, I have a ton of small crystals I've given to various companions in my spirit family, but there are no spells or anything attached to those. Would the crystals acquire general energy from the charging box?

I ask because I was thinking that charging boxes could be a nice way to store all of the various trinkets I've gifted my companions.

they/them

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”