Can spirits make you twitch, move, or be paralyzed?

WaterSunFireRising
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 38
Your favorite spirit to work with: Happiness
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

shadeofdreams wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 11:31 am That's good. Assumptions, fueled with potent emotions and wild imagination, create powerful phantoms. Hahaha. I wish I'd known that before. LOL. Anyways, you're welcome! I'd love to hear your experiences after this if you don't mind. It would be interesting to know how the beings would react.
Heyyy, so I had an experience last night! I meditated before bed, nice and relaxed and had the intent to try to AP. A couple hours later I found myself in what felt like a half-asleep/half-awake state so I was like, "okay let me see if I can do something with this". I guess I can basically induce sleep paralysis if I'm in that state, I just focus energy into my head and sure enough, bam! I feel the sensations of paralysis come on, weird feelings, and strange noises. It sounded like I was inside of a drain, like water echoing and being sucked down a tube.
I did get the weird feelings of course, and so then I asked "who are you?" and then I heard the same question get repeated but in a distorted sounding voice. Then I asked something like, "what do you want from me?" I didn't get a response of any kind (as far as I can tell), so I asked again and then the sensations subsided for a few seconds (I was doing my best to just be calm and chill) and then they came back on again, but maybe a little different. I was trying to stay calm and not be tripped out lol. But then I guess I gave up asking questions, or the feelings changed, idk, so then I was like, "okay I'm going to try to get my consciousness out of my body" so I tried that. I started feeling like I was floating and even started to feel like my consciousness was traveling fast in a direction, like a time-lapse sort of feeling. Then idk, I didn't get anywhere and returned to body and awoke lol.

Sooo I feel like this wasn't the inorganic beings that you mentioned, since this was totally self-induced? It wasn't like when I wake up randomly already in paralysis.
Also I haven't yet tried the energy exercises you mentioned! So I'll have to let you know later if those do work for me! This was a super good a experience though! Thanks again for sharing your perspective on this. I think not ever being totally calm in the past was definitely creating a blockage for me. I'm definitely feeling confident about learning this stuff (: /.\

If you keep telling an angel that she's beautiful, eventually she's going to pay you a visit to prove you right so you never stop saying it ^-^

"It's mee!" - S

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”