Catgirl2
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Masheba Shifter
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not quite sure?
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!
Zodiac:

Good point! My Daemon was an unbound & I connected with him instantly, but for some reason when I did the binding via CH the connection got weaker for some reason-it was easier before being bound to communicate with him-but he brought up to try upping to class 5 so I did & so far that worked, my Court Wind was the same thing so I am guessing they needed the higher energy levels, but my Fire Faery is a class 4 & she is greatly felt without any issues like the day we came across each other so everything is ok there! Although I do have to admit my Daemon, Masheba, Einherjar & Fire Faery are the easiest to connect with but my Court Wind & two of my Faeries are the hardest, but my Einherjar wants me to consider bring her to a class 5 eventually, not yet but pretty soon-she said wait until I get that nagging feeling to do so because that way I know its time! You know, this got me to thinking-since CH doesn't do spirits from other sellers & I used the recapture stone for three of my spirits, I wonder what the procedure would be if I need to do the remainder of my spirits to class 5 but cant do it due to finances-if I remember right doesn't CH have something like a spelled stone that aids in this?

:3
Quityen
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fox Kitsune
If I could be anything, I would be...: multy demensi travel
My magical/paranormal name...: Man Letter
Zodiac:

i'm sorry i'm new about This class spirit,, please help me Clarification these before buying:

1. Spirit with C5T3 more have energy , so with Dynamic class , spirit could could adjustment , e.g : Today C4, next week spirit could adjustment to C5 tier 3 ? what the best for a new keeper , Dynamic Class or C5t3? still confused to choose it .

2. age of spirit determines ability spirit? eg : more Ancient, more better?

thanks, Sorry for my bad English

/.\ Te-Nunc-Invoco, Mortem /.\
/.\ Te-In-Mea-Potestate-Defixi /.\
/.\ Nunc-Et-In-Aeternum
/.\
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Quityen wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:21 pm i'm sorry i'm new about This class spirit,, please help me Clarification these before buying:

1. Spirit with C5T3 more have energy , so with Dynamic class , spirit could could adjustment , e.g : Today C4, next week spirit could adjustment to C5 tier 3 ? what the best for a new keeper , Dynamic Class or C5t3? still confused to choose it .

I suggest you ask Creepy Hollows support about the Ancient age. I guess that the older a being was when it died the more experience and abilities they may have gained.

On Class, see...

"Dynamic Class

- Spirit energy automatically fluctuates between Class IV to Class V, tier 3 as needed for the Keeper or situation"

But you can also upgrade a binding to Dynamic.

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/class-ra ... irits.html

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
JenNeutral
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any, really.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Jen
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: N/A

Quityen wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:21 pm i'm sorry i'm new about This class spirit,, please help me Clarification these before buying:

It’s ok, and by the way welcome! :)

1. For the classes, I think it just really depends on you on what you feel is right to you. If you want to go for dynamic, goes for it. Both are pretty much similar when it come to energy. You can also check out the classes here if you want to understand a bit more. https://www.creepyhollows.com/class.html

2. I think when it come to ages; the older they are the more knowledgeable they are. Since they live quite a long time, it’s most likely they have more time to learn and experience more compare to those that are younger than them. When it come to better, I think it would come down to the individuals themselves than their ages. After all, not all of them are asame in term of abilities and wisdom.

“People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.” - A.A. Milne

”If you can't stop thinking about it...buy it.” - Anonymous

"Don't be too sensitive so that you can't take a harsh word from anyone." - Harika budi
Quityen
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fox Kitsune
If I could be anything, I would be...: multy demensi travel
My magical/paranormal name...: Man Letter
Zodiac:

Lewk wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 7:58 pm

I suggest you ask Creepy Hollows support about the Ancient age. I guess that the older a being was when it died the more experience and abilities they may have gained.

On Class, see...

"Dynamic Class

- Spirit energy automatically fluctuates between Class IV to Class V, tier 3 as needed for the Keeper or situation"

But you can also upgrade a binding to Dynamic.

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/class-ra ... irits.html
so it could automatic adjustment, Dynamic maybe better, since im not have sensitive to feel energy. Thanks for the Reply, i will try contact the support shop..
JenNeutral wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 11:30 pm

It’s ok, and by the way welcome! :)

1. For the classes, I think it just really depends on you on what you feel is right to you. If you want to go for dynamic, goes for it. Both are pretty much similar when it come to energy. You can also check out the classes here if you want to understand a bit more. https://www.creepyhollows.com/class.html

2. I think when it come to ages; the older they are the more knowledgeable they are. Since they live quite a long time, it’s most likely they have more time to learn and experience more compare to those that are younger than them. When it come to better, I think it would come down to the individuals themselves than their ages. After all, not all of them are asame in term of abilities and wisdom.
Thanks ,, thanks for sharing,, i will consider it,maybe to get spirit with older age, so she/he could assist me,, :)

/.\ Te-Nunc-Invoco, Mortem /.\
/.\ Te-In-Mea-Potestate-Defixi /.\
/.\ Nunc-Et-In-Aeternum
/.\
thamike
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Redfix
Zodiac:

And how does the distance in the class system work? Is this the distance from where the spirit is bound or a spell is pronounced, to the place where I live in Holland? Or how does this distance class work? From Florida to Holland is about 4500 miles away. Does this mean that I need the C5 Tier 3 always when I bought a spell or spirit? Can anyone explain this to me, please?

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

thamike wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 1:04 pm And how does the distance in the class system work? Is this the distance from where the spirit is bound or a spell is pronounced, to the place where I live in Holland? Or how does this distance class work? From Florida to Holland is about 4500 miles away. Does this mean that I need the C5 Tier 3 always when I bought a spell or spirit? Can anyone explain this to me, please?
If you check out the link in the first post, you'll see that distance is only relevant to CH spell bindings. And it's about applying its effects to something or someone other than yourself.

https://www.creepyhollows.com/class.html

For both spirit and spell bindings, the ability for the owner / keeper to connect with the binding is enhanced via having it bridged to you. (See drop down menus when adding something to the Shop basket.) Then you can link with a binding yourself from anywhere in the world without needing to have the vessel with you.

With spirits that have bonded well with us, we may reach the stage where we have established and easy connection, regardless of vessel or bridging.

find it again.
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

*an* easy connection

find it again.
thamike
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Redfix
Zodiac:

Lewk wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 8:36 pm
thamike wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 1:04 pm And how does the distance in the class system work? Is this the distance from where the spirit is bound or a spell is pronounced, to the place where I live in Holland? Or how does this distance class work? From Florida to Holland is about 4500 miles away. Does this mean that I need the C5 Tier 3 always when I bought a spell or spirit? Can anyone explain this to me, please?
If you check out the link in the first post, you'll see that distance is only relevant to CH spell bindings. And it's about applying its effects to something or someone other than yourself.

https://www.creepyhollows.com/class.html

For both spirit and spell bindings, the ability for the owner / keeper to connect with the binding is enhanced via having it bridged to you. (See drop down menus when adding something to the Shop basket.) Then you can link with a binding yourself from anywhere in the world without needing to have the vessel with you.

With spirits that have bonded well with us, we may reach the stage where we have established and easy connection, regardless of vessel or bridging.
Thank you for your information. It helped me a lot! I now know what it all means :)|

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

thamike wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 12:21 pm Thank you for your information. It helped me a lot! I now know what it all means :)|
You're welcome. It's good to know the info I give is sometimes useful.

find it again.

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”