Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

Ferro wrote:Sorry for being so frank, but asking a succubus to turn you into a different gender would be like if I asked my unicorn to turn me into a unicorn. Yes, she can do it. It is a slow process, but she can. But it is only my "insides", that change. My body is still human, and it will stay human. There's a lot of struggle about it. You sometimes feel out of place, you have no idea what your feelings are. You suddenly feel you don't understand how can people around you be so selfish. (To the point, where it hurts you PHYSICALLY!)

So I would recommend seeking a psychology and medical help first (And I don't mean giving up on your decission at all) and THEN the spirits can help you recover and feel "more yourself" in your new state, whatever it would be.

Like it is said all around the forum- Look first for the physical problems and after you solve them, then the spirits can help you ;-)

(Sorry, I just had to write this for some reason. It just felt right, even though I'm just a newbie \:* )
I second this notion.

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

It's great advice, but people often don't want to hear it.

With 'subliminals'... all that is, would be willful brainwashing, it absolutely won't physically change your gender, it is a big time scam if someone has claimed that.
I would rather guess that you mentioned subliminals because you just want to make yourself believe you are a woman by force and that is incredibly unhealthy. It will ultimately hurt you.

A demon will not make you a girl, they aren't all powerful to make things like that happen just because they are dark, that is a myth.

If you're willing to go the distance with these tactics why is therapy such a problem as a choice? I'm not even talking about surgery or meds at this point I am just saying 'therapy'. Try it out, it is real help vs. the false help you're looking at.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”