How to communicate with spirits?

Darkstone5673
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

I don't have any spirits, yet, but I often hear voices as if they were spoken out loud, even though nobody else hears them.

With my mom it happens at the grocery store and at home, it happens with my supervisor at work and my aunt at her house. I always turn to them and ask, 'what?' They always tell me that they didn't say anything.

I hope this is one way how my spirits will communicate with me, when they feel like it. I've been hearing voices for over a decade now, at least once a week, sometimes once every two weeks.

Míng
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process

Just ask, you will sense the answer. But it is always good to start with divination tools, if meditation is hard for you. Pendulum, oracle and tarot cards are all useful. Invite them to join any of your activities, entertain with them, merge energy to get familiar with them. Invite them to pick a card for you. Hope it helps.

*Logic brings one from A to B, imagination takes you everywhere*
Darkstone5673
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Thanks! It's probably time for me to practice multiple communication techniques. I wonder if my Ghost Hunter M2 app will work? It's been particularly active lately. I know there are many spirits crossing the property, because sometimes I can feel their energy.

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”