Possible Communication Technique?

Darkstone5673
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

I know there's many ways of communication when it comes to spirit keeping, based on the posts I've read here in the forums. I think I've found what will work for me, and it might work for others.

First technique I tried was holding the vessel in one of my hands and closing my eyes. I try to clear my thoughts and focus on the back of my closed eyelids. I often see "pictures" in the form of electric blue and green blobs and they move like the stuff inside lava lamps. I've been able to do it since I was a kid. I assume it's psychometry? But while holding the vessels, I got little glimpses of faces, as if they were in a fading photograph. I've been doing that since I got my vessels.

The second technique is one I tried for the first time tonight and I'm more impressed with it. After I closed my eyes, I pressed the vessels (one at a time) to my forehead, over the third eye. Again, I focused on my closed eyelids. I tried to "see" through the vessel itself and into it. This time, I saw slightly more detail of faces. I also heard a loud noise coming from beside where I was sitting, along with a vibration under the floor before my body broke out into major goosebumps. That always happens when there's a strong entity around me. I had my Book of the Dead vampire vessel against my forehead at the time. Now that totally startled me!

Has anyone else tried this technique before? If so, how did it work for you? Does anyone have any tips for anything as far as communicating with their spirits, or meditations for awakening the third eye or throat chakra?

clazzy
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: portal Angelic
If I could be anything, I would be...: DA
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: clazzy
Zodiac:

i think u talented bro. this common technique in my country. but not everyone got resulted. for me it need 2-3 practice everyday until i can trace entity on some vessel.

but nice sharing. i got some miss part on my training after read this. thanks a lot

Quilin
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 32
Spelled Number: 70
Your favorite spirit to work with: daemon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dwarf
My magical/paranormal name...: Shadow

Darkstone5673 wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 3:56 am Has anyone else tried this technique before? If so, how did it work for you? Does anyone have any tips for anything as far as communicating with their spirits, or meditations for awakening the third eye or throat chakra?
When I first started out trying to communicate I tried pendulums. I found it too unreliable. Then I tried reaching out in dreams, but found that as I wasn't well-connected yet it also was unreliable!

I actually have had good luck with stones and other items. I find the spirit doesn't need to be bound in order for you to use a stone or other item to help you see them. In this case the item needs to be aligned to you and your energies. It is being used to help clear your vision and focus your energy so you can see them more clearly and reach out. Where I live we like to look for stones with naturally occurring holes in them. These stones are especially good (focus on seeing through the hole, not the stone).

I have a locket used for one of my spirits. Although he can come and go as he pleases, the locket is used to "call" him over or like a "telephone" for when he's not here. I hold the locket and focus on the message I want to send, whether it's "please come here" or a literal message. From there I just clear my mind and wait for a reply. One usually comes rather quickly.

I mostly meditate to work with spirits. I relax my mind and feel the energy around me. From there I take note of points of unique energy patterns and other signs of spirit activity. Further focus and reading the energy can usually tell me who is there, what they are, what they look like, and the mood they are in. If I know a spirit well I can do this a lot faster and see them a lot clearer as I know their energies. I can even sync myself to them to help them work with me. Once synced I usually can hear them pretty well. Even when foggy I at least get the impression of words and what is being said.

I used to reply by speaking out loud. Now I project my thoughts to them following along the energy bridge established by syncing. If I don't have a good bridge I instead pulse my energies to them to basically speak their language. Warning: pulsing is LOUD. I have had people, living breathing humans, walk over and ask me if I said something. I didn't physically say anything, but my energies somehow reached them and they got the impression I was talking! I have had especially sensitive people actually respond out loud to what I was trying to say to a spirit.

I don't really do chakra stuff. I can say that the third eye appears to be metaphorical. The "Third eye" means a way to interpret energy plus the means to send out energy mashed together into one idea. The whole body can send energy and receive it. It's the mind that is trained to get this stuff done, not a specific energy/body point. This is my perspective, anyway.

There are no masters; only students who know more or less.

...plus various old friends who enjoy stopping by.
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

You may have already seen this. In case you haven't, it is key advice on communication that is well worth going back to refer to from time to time.

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/spirit-k ... nners.html

From ---How do I communicate with my spirit? and the following 10 paragraphs.

The simplest method, suggested by Lisa of Mystic Morning Treasures, is to sit quietly holding the spirit's vessel and ask yourself: what does this feel like? and what does the spirit look like?

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”