new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Tsubaki
Zodiac:

With the sale thats going on today im about to buy my first spirit that being a silver dragon with a reverse adoption aswell to start my adventure. :]

As i am new to this and was thinking about waiting im not sure if its a good idea to make this purchase now as i havent started on any protection yet. I was going to buy candles next week for the protection spell that magnolia posted (apologies if i got that wrong) and do that when the time comes around but should i wait to buy after i have protection in place or just commit to it?

I'm getting standard shipping so it might take a while for it to arrive so im not sure
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Tsu wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 9:39 pm With the sale thats going on today im about to buy my first spirit that being a silver dragon with a reverse adoption aswell to start my adventure. :]

As i am new to this and was thinking about waiting im not sure if its a good idea to make this purchase now as i havent started on any protection yet. I was going to buy candles next week for the protection spell that magnolia posted (apologies if i got that wrong) and do that when the time comes around but should i wait to buy after i have protection in place or just commit to it?

I'm getting standard shipping so it might take a while for it to arrive so im not sure
Protection is probably a good thing to have and do in our lives generally anyway but we don't have to do a protection before our first spirit comes.

If you think about it, the conjurer is the one who uses (and needs) a lot of protection when conjuring a spirit for us - one that will be a good and willing, very helpful companion for their keeper. The binding is done entirely from the point of view of being a life enhancing thing for the person who gets it.

Some of us may be more psychically open or vulnerable than others and need to do some form of protection every time we do any 'spiritual' work. (Some people do recommend that we do that - as a form of psychic hygiene - a precaution.) Some people who befriend spirits kind of light up and become a beacon that attracts the attention of other spirits.

All of that means it is makes it good sense for us to do regular protection - but not to protect ourselves from our companion bound spirits.

Some forum members have said we need most protection if we are conjuring spirits or doing intensive magical work. If it were me, I would just do the protection spell as soon as is conveniently possible.
You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”