Curious about the possible sexual expectations?

PowerofMine
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: Batkin,Goblin,Djinn
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

As a rule of thumb I am not wanting a sexual relationship with anyone. I'm curious as to if there are asexual members of all species and hopefully no spirit who requires a sexual bond with me will come my way. What is your advice from experience on this? Thanks.

Not my art in avatar, but how I feel inside
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

Let me answer your question with a question, PoM. Do you think that there's asexual Incubi? If your answer is no, you'd be pleasantly surprised. I've met several beings including ones known for their sexual promiscuity, and I've met the rare few in those groups who prefer to have other more emotionally intimate fulfillments instead.

To put it simply - if you communicate with the seller and get a custom binding, make sure you explicitly state what you will and won't deal with. They'll work with you to find a suitable spirit friend amongst the sea of possibilities. That is to say, the conscious/intelligent beings that we cannot see are just as diverse as the beings that we can see. Keep an open mind.

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
PowerofMine
new here
new here
If I could be anything, I would be...: Batkin,Goblin,Djinn
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Muse wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 3:14 am Let me answer your question with a question, PoM. Do you think that there's asexual Incubi? If your answer is no, you'd be pleasantly surprised. I've met several beings including ones known for their sexual promiscuity, and I've met the rare few in those groups who prefer to have other more emotionally intimate fulfillments instead.

To put it simply - if you communicate with the seller and get a custom binding, make sure you explicitly state what you will and won't deal with. They'll work with you to find a suitable spirit friend amongst the sea of possibilities. That is to say, the conscious/intelligent beings that we cannot see are just as diverse as the beings that we can see. Keep an open mind.
Thanks for your help. I see what you mean. Astral emotional energy could be seen as sexual to your average human but I don't see anything that way unless it includes genitals.

Not my art in avatar, but how I feel inside
Metheus North
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 500
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Moon Faery
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Metheus North
Zodiac:

Spirits choose their keepers. That being said, if you are not searching for a sexual relationship then asking for a Nympho spirit would not work out so well for you. The encyclopedia has a plethora of different types of spirits.
On the other hand, my Sanguine Vampire made it clear that he is not wanting a sexual relationship. That actually caught me by surprise. It's also important to communicate with your spirit. That spirit is not going to abandon you if you tell them what you expect from the relationship.
I hope this helps 🙏

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

I'd add that spirit keepers don't actually *have* to be sexual with a conjured and bound sexual spirit. Some of the spirits on the Mystical Morning Treasures website are described as being able to be sexual with their keeper, if that is what their keeper wants, and not be sexual with them, if that is what the keeper wants.

That may come in handy if you see a type of spirit that has a number of abilities you're looking for and is usually described as a sexual spirit.

Other spirits are sometimes described as being able to be sexual, on their terms only (if they want it.)

Given that custom conjured spirits will be in mutual alignment with you, it's less likely that these will be mismatched with you. They seem to know what they're letting themselves in for before they agree to be your lifelong companion.

But pre-conjured spirits capable of being sexual with their keeper may not always be as good a match for someone who's asexual. The description of their personality etc may give some handy clues.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Thyr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 34
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demonic
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

If you're interested in browsing a variety of preconjures, I'd advise you to look at sellers who explicitly word the sexual interest of their conjures. There are several out there with very detailed information on that. ;)
A lot of beings won't show sexual interest because of incompatibility.

¤ ωε nεvεr ωαlk αlonε ¤
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

This community has become rife with sex-obsessed people over the years looking to fulfill fantasies with everything that moves and make sexual interactions possible where they usually wouldn't be, when the reality is that a large number of spirit races don't have that in mind, don't come to us with that intention, or don't have any sexual needs.

As has been indicated already, while highly sexual people may attract highly sexual spirits, if you're not interested in a sexual connection then the spirit who comes through to you will reflect that, they won't have sexual expectations of you. It's like with any decent friend you'd make in the physical world.. they are your friends, not lovers; situations can always develop and change but they don't settle into your life or hang around expecting sexual intimacy is going to happen even if they are interested in sex (they can be appeased in other ways, or by other sources). So do not worry.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”