Neverland - The Project

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

~Greetings all who are embarking on this journey, and those who wish to follow~

This will be utilized to track our progress.
I will be providing instruction here, as well as directing you to any applicable material, along with personal insight which may benefit you along the way.
Further - this is where any experiences you feel comfortable sharing (if you don't, then a brief summary or indication of their nature will suffice), and accomplishment (or developments) of certain goals set should be noted.

Finally - updates of any kind can be found in this thread.

You can find the description/outline here.

With that, we begin!

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

I can't tell you how excited I am for this.

To begin, each day we must set time aside to incorporate Neverland-based imagery or aspects into our lives. This can range from indulging in activities/media of any sort with this influence (think pirates, fairies, faraway lands), to actual meditation. We're starting small, but you may find yourself surprised by a leap forward depending on the connection you already have.

Additionally, getting straight into the Neverland influence - I want you to familiarize yourselves with excerpts of the Peter Pan and Wendy novel. I will provide some here, but you can search (or may already have a copy to read from).

This week there will be a group meet in chat, on the 17th at around 4 or 5PM PST (7 or 8 EST).
If you can't make it that day, then there will be another this week on Saturday at around the same time.
I know differing time zones between us can make things wonky, so I am going to try my best to accommodate all of you but if you miss out on group meets it's not going to infringe upon your progress, and any energy invested will still be spread throughout the group wherever you are.

Ruby
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Begin, begin, begin. I'm just shaking in my chair right now. So excited :)

You're awesome, Noc :D

ImageImageImageImageImage
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

For all who need access to the text, here it is free for use - Peter Pan & Wendy by JM Barrie (click)

Some excerpts...

Occasionally in her travels through her children's minds Mrs. Darling found things she could not understand, and of these quite the most perplexing was the word Peter. She knew of no Peter, and yet he was here and there in John and Michael's minds, while Wendy's began to be scrawled all over with him. The name stood out in bolder letters than any of the other words, and as Mrs. Darling gazed she felt that it had an oddly cocky appearance.
"Yes, he is rather cocky," Wendy admitted with regret. Her mother had been questioning her.

...when the first baby laughed for the first time, its laugh broke into a thousand pieces, and they all went skipping about, and that was the beginning of fairies.
"...You see children know such a lot now, they soon don't believe in fairies, and every time a child says, 'I don't believe in fairies,' there is a fairy somewhere that falls down dead."

Peter flung out his arms. There were no children there, and it was night time; but he addressed all who might be dreaming of the Neverland, and who were therefore nearer to him than you think: boys and girls in their nighties, and naked papooses in their baskets hung from trees.
"Do you believe?" he cried.

“The way you got the time on the island was to find the crocodile, and then stay near him till the clock struck.”

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

I should say that recently, a figure I believe to be Peter has already appeared to me in dreams.

Michael34786
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: too many to list
Zodiac:

The update link on the first post leads me to this post a auction site? http://www.hotauctionzone.com/results2. ... ds=updates

Michael34786
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: too many to list
Zodiac:

what is text enhanced?, Maybe I got some type of rouge program going on. Time to rip the computer apart and delete programs.

Madie
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: MakFilia Lucis
Zodiac:

Michael34786 wrote:what is text enhanced?, Maybe I got some type of rouge program going on. Time to rip the computer apart and delete programs.
Michael34786 wrote:The update link on the first post leads me to this post a auction site? http://www.hotauctionzone.com/results2. ... ds=updates
I've open the link with no problems Michael so the problem it could be at your end.

Be the change you wish to see in the world

The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in helping others

May all beings everywhere be happy and free, and may the thoughts, words, and actions of my own life contribute in some way to that happiness and to the freedom for all.

Jinglie
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 196
Spelled Number: 32
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
Zodiac:

I'm very excited! ::bop::

Family and Friends to Many Happy & Beautiful Beings!! Many Blessings to all!
LilyJadeSphynx
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: a Skinwalker
My magical/paranormal name...: Lily Jade Sphynx
Zodiac:

I also, was able to open the book with no problems. Looking forward to participating in this :D

'The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the ways its animals are treated" ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Return to “Astral Projection/OBE”