sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

brokenxidentity wrote:
I'M INTERESTED IN CONTINUING.

What is the wildest step? :)
What we've been working towards, but of course..
and I know many of you have made amazing progress and had great experiences already, however.. this takes it a true step further. Journeying Neverland.

Darkstar wrote:I say we start Jan 2nd. My son will be back in school then and i will be able to concentrate and hear and see more. Back on track and where i want to be.
Nothing like a busy 5yr old out of school for a little over 2wks. :wild:

And I vote we go ahead to the next step Noc.
Sounds good to me.

Should note that, in prolonging the stage we are currently in - the investment and immersion - I simply wished to make it a smoother process for everyone in moving to the next stage.
This stage and the next can easily combine though, for those who find they need to invest more into the focus.. and I did still have things to share in assisting everyone with this current stage, so it will likely manifest as more of a combination to start with.

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

I woke up from a dream the other morning, which again held elements related to Neverland - particularly Peter Pan.
I can see now that i've settled on going forward with the next stage, my involvement/discovery is developing more strongly - as if naturally activated by that mindset. Quite interesting.

*Whomever remains involved in the project and sees this, I would like you to let me know if you're ready to move forward - and I will then make arrangements for us to do so. Want to make sure everyone is on board.

Ruby
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I am interested in moving forward, Noc. I am still working on astral projection.. not much success so far, but who knows? Maybe this project will be the last push.

It's funny that you mentioned this.. I usually look around for artworks, just digital paintings that people do and submit online. A lot of what has been submitted are stuff related to fairies and nature and.. well, it all just reminds me of Neverland.

ImageImageImageImageImage
danaos
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire and Children
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Danaos Augustus Ravenheart
Zodiac:

Ok I know I have not posted much on this but I have been following it very closely. I hope I am not jumping the Gun so to speak.
Let me explain.

I too have been having very lucid dreams of late. At first I was thinking it was just another trip back in time to previous lives I have had or just a typical astral adventure. I have been reliving memories and actual astral travel for quite some time now. Then last night I found myself in a scenario of something akin to the Pirates of the Caribbean ride at Disneyland. All sorts of wild debauchery, from drinking to chasing wild women. I noticed a rather peculiar figure among the general rabble, of a stately gentleman with a fine British accent. As I looked at him we made eye contact he smiled at me and then tipped his hat so to speak with none other than a hook for a hand. I didn't think much of it at that time. The night had the feel of a typical tropical island. the smells the heat the humidity. As I ventured through all of this I looked at the harbor and there was in all it's glory a tall ship bearing the Skull and Cross Bones all tattered and torn. Then I could hear in the muffled distance the monotonous tic-toc drone of the an old time clock. It was then that I woke up and all of it flooded back to me. I immediately flashed back to CH and this thread. I then realized I wasn't in the scene as much as I was observing the scene. The only part where I actively participated was when the Captain looked at and acknowledged me.

What do you all make of this? I do believe I was actually there in one form or another. this is not the only time I have had this happen of late. I have seen lagoons and mermaids I have observed the Indian encampments the only place I have yet to go is the home of the Lost boys. I have not seen of late the faeries. But, let me make this clear, lest any think otherwise I DO BELIEVE IN FAERIES! Ok now that we are passed that. (I digress, sorry)

Please tell me what you think, as I am curious if any others have had such experiences and have seen such.

Bless be

I am what I am. I am ever changing, ever growing.

The more I learn, the more I realize I do not know,
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

danaos wrote:Ok I know I have not posted much on this but I have been following it very closely. I hope I am not jumping the Gun so to speak.
Let me explain.

I too have been having very lucid dreams of late. At first I was thinking it was just another trip back in time to previous lives I have had or just a typical astral adventure. I have been reliving memories and actual astral travel for quite some time now. Then last night I found myself in a scenario of something akin to the Pirates of the Caribbean ride at Disneyland. All sorts of wild debauchery, from drinking to chasing wild women. I noticed a rather peculiar figure among the general rabble, of a stately gentleman with a fine British accent. As I looked at him we made eye contact he smiled at me and then tipped his hat so to speak with none other than a hook for a hand. I didn't think much of it at that time. The night had the feel of a typical tropical island. the smells the heat the humidity. As I ventured through all of this I looked at the harbor and there was in all it's glory a tall ship bearing the Skull and Cross Bones all tattered and torn. Then I could hear in the muffled distance the monotonous tic-toc drone of the an old time clock. It was then that I woke up and all of it flooded back to me. I immediately flashed back to CH and this thread. I then realized I wasn't in the scene as much as I was observing the scene. The only part where I actively participated was when the Captain looked at and acknowledged me.

What do you all make of this? I do believe I was actually there in one form or another. this is not the only time I have had this happen of late. I have seen lagoons and mermaids I have observed the Indian encampments the only place I have yet to go is the home of the Lost boys. I have not seen of late the faeries. But, let me make this clear, lest any think otherwise I DO BELIEVE IN FAERIES! Ok now that we are passed that. (I digress, sorry)
WOW danaos! I'm so excited for you. I would absolutely say you were a spectator of Neverland, and it's truly interesting how the one involved moment was Hook's regard of you. I wonder if this can tell us about the kind of awareness and position he holds, not as a pirate, but as a denizen of Neverland.
It will be interesting to see what we gather in our experiences, what similarities can be found in characters and places.

My recent experiences have been strange, but telling... and I am of the mind I have "been there" before in my youth.
There was a particular experience I had some time before initiating this project, before the project was even in mind. A very vivid dream involving ships and a strong magical element, the feeling of being in another place. This may or may not have related to Neverland, but it comes to mind from time to time as I continue on with this.
A lot of the recent experiences i've been having, are more explanatory of the nature of different figures.

Anyway, looks like you had a fantastic encounter - and I am very glad you've shared it here!

brokenxidentity wrote:I am interested in moving forward, Noc. I am still working on astral projection.. not much success so far, but who knows? Maybe this project will be the last push.

It's funny that you mentioned this.. I usually look around for artworks, just digital paintings that people do and submit online. A lot of what has been submitted are stuff related to fairies and nature and.. well, it all just reminds me of Neverland.
That is interesting, seems like the presence of this is making it's way back into focus. The time is right...

And COOL. Who else is ready to move forward? If you see this please speak up so I have an idea, everyone~

PS:
I DO BELIEVE IN FAIRIES.

starfire
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

You bet I am ready!!!!!!! :thumbup: :lol:

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
danaos
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire and Children
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Danaos Augustus Ravenheart
Zodiac:

"OFF TO NEVERLAND!!!!!" "Second star to the right and straight on til morning."
I am ready and waiting my friends!

Let's GO!

I am what I am. I am ever changing, ever growing.

The more I learn, the more I realize I do not know,
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Nice, guys!

With or without the word of everyone, i'm going to be initiating this next stage soon - as i'm quite excited and get a good feeling about this time.
Will hold out a little while longer for responses and then post the announcement for how we will proceed.

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

ALRIGHT

It is time!

THE FINAL STAGE -

[This may include elements from the previous stage to ensure that the ideas of Neverland are set, in order to make progress. Meaning - I will simply be encouraging immersion in material throughout to assist with this process, but many will find it unneeded soon enough.]

Our primary focus is exploring Neverland, or journeying - as alluded to in my introduction of the project.
During meditation, or sleep cycle, we will be traversing Neverland and building our true experience of this place. I am aware some of you have already had dream experiences, and have otherwise done a bit of exploring through a meditative/trance state. The deeper experience was meant to be saved for this time as we built on our immersion into the themes and imagery of Neverland.

Now, you can be as involved as you wish. All have been pretty successful in channeling Neverland to some extent, and that is something to be proud of.
This stage, however, will be the ground in which you will individually gain a better grasp of differentiating energies (something which applies to all situations in life, and is very important in dealing with the paranormal or travel into other realms). It will also allow us to work on our control of environment.

I will start out by setting certain days a week for us to work on this, and after a couple of weeks or so will drop that schedule to make it any time you feel comfortable or drawn into the experience.

Okay, so here is my instruction -

*WEDNESDAY and FRIDAY I would like you all to focus on Neverland as you go to sleep, with the intent of triggering related dreams (or more involved experiences, as we are aiming for). I will provide tips on successfully achieving this dream activity.

*2 days a week (any two days, they could be the same as those of the dream focus, whenever works for you) I would like you to set time aside to meditate with the intent of reaching and exploring Neverland.

Please do your very best to maintain this, and you will surely develop successfully for later travels.

As we really immerse ourselves in this stage and are getting where we need to be, I will be asking that you pay attention to certain details and energies - though you may keep this in mind as you go forward anyway. Will also offer guidance in working with this environment and getting the most out of your experience.

I strongly suggest you keep some sort of log. It isn't absolutely necessary but will be very helpful, and it could be as simple as posting in this thread with key notes from what you've experienced. Either way it would be great if you could post a bit here on your achievements, observations, and other details of your experience if you're comfortable sharing.

At some point the incorporation of enchanted tools will be fully permitted. (I have preferred up to this point that they not be used, this was for fairness and most importantly to strengthen the connection through your natural power.)

It seems not as many of you will be going into the final stage, but for those who are - enjoy the ride, and good luck in this endeavor!

Endymion Ink
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: Moon Wisp
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Proud spiritual brother of Yllektmas
Zodiac:

Was not at a place i could share this study earlier.
Should the experiment allow at a later date, am so intrigued by this.
Mister Pan was the one character i always wished to play.

Endy

"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

"Everything I write I have lived;
Everything I write is an implication
Of that which I have not..."
- P. M.

"Tread softly because you tread on my dreams." - W. B. Yeats

Return to “Astral Projection/OBE”