Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

Regholdain wrote:Is the enhancement supposed to help you remote view? Or was it supposed to be something else? I would demand it to open and look at you and envision looking at yourself, what you would see, the expression on your face, etc. Perhaps the visualization will trigger the energy movement for the third eye to open and result in what sounds like it would actually be a form of remote viewing or astral projection. Except you would be looking at yourself from the outside instead of looking at your reflection.
It was listed as simply opening the third eye to make seeing and sensing things more apparent. I don't want to give a description or link for obvious reasons, but it was about as straightforward as I'm making it sound (if not a little embellished, as any marketing would demand). Anyhow, you're probably right. I'm still working with it now --- a week or so later, but I haven't had much luck outside of daily headaches. I'm beginning to think I'm just hurting myself. XD

quantumflux
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 17
If I could be anything, I would be...: I’m a faerie.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Wouldn’t you like to know. HEHE
Zodiac:

Don’t forget the other chakras. It’s not all about the third eye guys.

uncle sid
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Idk
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My magical/paranormal name...: No idea
Zodiac:

Dasadon wrote:Don’t forget the other chakras. It’s not all about the third eye guys.
This is true, its a good idea to balance every chakra regardless of what your trying to do, i think it would develop more of a stronger bond between earthen and spiritual body, making it easier to visualize and separate without blockages holding back.

It's a good idea in general to prepare yourself with all this help, say you do astral project/travel/have an OBE. And your energy is dark and messy, your gonna go to some bad places you didn't mean to go too.

an overstimulated third eye without balance is a bad idea sometimes.

quantumflux
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Sometimes? It’s a network sid there is no “sometimes”

You can’t connect your computer to the internet by simply turning on its WiFi. It needs to connect to a working router which needs to be connected to a working modem which needs to be connected to the main network. All of this equipment needs to function properly in order for you to read this post and your chakras need to be opened in order to astral project.

uncle sid
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Idk
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My magical/paranormal name...: No idea
Zodiac:

Dasadon wrote:Sometimes? It’s a network sid there is no “sometimes”

You can’t connect your computer to the internet by simply turning on its WiFi. It needs to connect to a working router which needs to be connected to a working modem which needs to be connected to the main network. All of this equipment needs to function properly in order for you to read this post and your chakras need to be opened in order to astral project.
i mean yeah i know, what i mean is if you super charge your third eye, it can sometimes lead to results. But i don't recommend it.

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Completely agree guys - every chakra has some function to the metaphysical abilities. Working with and aligning them all is key to develop and mastery over abilities. I'm still working through this myself. We do get a bit focused on the Third Eye in discussions, but it is true that this is not the only chakra related to abilities.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
SilverElf
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 43
Your favorite spirit to work with: My entire posse
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Willow Rising
Zodiac:

I experience the spins often when I'm drifting off to sleep, but nothing ever happens. :/

Does anyone have any advice on what to do once the spinny/vertigo sensation is achieved in order to successfully project?

"You must see with eyes unclouded by hate. See the good in that which is evil, and the evil in that which is good. Pledge yourself to neither side, but vow instead to preserve the balance that exists between the two" - Hayao Miyazaki
quantumflux
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I have to focus on my breath(your breath is key to control) and give into it. Have you ever felt like your falling through a void or anything like that?

SilverElf
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 43
Your favorite spirit to work with: My entire posse
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Willow Rising
Zodiac:

I'm very bad at giving into things and letting go; very much a control freak, unfortunately. I also get excited and possibly kill the sensation that way.

I'll try focusing on my breath next time it happens. Is there a specific thing you do with your breath (counting, just being aware, etc.)?

"You must see with eyes unclouded by hate. See the good in that which is evil, and the evil in that which is good. Pledge yourself to neither side, but vow instead to preserve the balance that exists between the two" - Hayao Miyazaki
quantumflux
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I focus on it
One more tip that might help some times is to bring your awareness to the front of your body.

Return to “Astral Projection/OBE”