Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 59
Spelled Number: 125
Your favorite spirit to work with: Those in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Heinrich
Zodiac:

Ever since the earliest of times there have been those who have experienced a certain degree of discomfort while traveling.

Be it riding an animal, being carried by any means of transportation and even in modern times people get motion sickness while in a car, or public transportation. Sea sickness or scared to fly.

Normally symptoms associated with traveling sickness would be of a digestive nature like nausea and/diarrhea.

Could it be possible to get one of these symptoms from astral travelling too? Specially when you come back.

I've been noticing how recently after I've returned from these experiences I have woke up and I need to go to the bath for a while as if I had something to wat that made me sick.

The interesting part is that well... on one hand the common topic of this episodes is that I've encountered and had a direct interaction with another being.

On the other hand... I don't really like getting into trains, buses, cars or elevators due to the motion sickness I get from them.

I've never been to a plane but when I've been in boats or water transports I don't get anything probably because I love water but that would be it.

Any other astral traveler has experienced something like this? Any tips?

That which don't kill me shall run. 2cl
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

I haven't had that. If it was me I would double check I'm well grounded before and after travel and am protected before and during it. Well centered afterwards. I would vet any spirit I meet for adverse energy interactions. Ask my spirit guides or bound protector spirits to vet new spirits.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
2Heinrich
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Nice suggestion Lewk.

I'll try to double check all the preparations before and after any experience and see if it gets better results for me.

I had a lot of energy work done today and I'm feeling excited. For some reason I've also been feeling super tired.

The interesting thing is that all of the creatures that I've encountered and that have made me feel like this also have a sensation of being related to me from past lives or something like that.

I know that it's not the first time that I deal with them at least. Maybe I had previous bad experiences and that could be it?

I know that in my everyday life, strong emotions upset my stomach with similar symptoms so maybe once I switch to another place if I get anxious I am bridging both the emotions from there and here and it multiplies to the point in which it starts to affect me?

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

I think psychosomatic things do come into play. I've had them off and on a long time. Spirit and energy stuff easily interacts with affects our physical and psychological set up imho.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
2Heinrich
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Yeah, I've heard of that.

But could it really be that strong as to affect your interaction with spirits?

I take it that they are being nice in trying to help you get over things but if I end up not remembering much about what happened is that not counterproductive?

Plus a bit rude. I mean... I have spirit friends and the chances I get to interact and spend time with them I don't want to be dealing with my problems when I'd rather be bonding and getting to know them.

Its similar to being scared at night. Everything makes you edgy because you are not in the best mindset and the usual sounds of the night are enough to cause unease even if they are the normal sounds from everyday life.

So maybe I'm going downwards in a spiral and I worry too much which isn't helping either.

Return to “Astral Projection/OBE”