Is it possible to have someone (an experienced astral projector) actually pull you out of your body

deadsexygirl
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Strigoi Mort
If I could be anything, I would be...: midar machi anti
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: sevain
Zodiac:

I’m wondering if anyone has done this to someone else or experienced this. I’m curious if it’s possible if you aren’t in the same physical space how you would navigate yourself around the RTZ to find someone let alone then pull them out of their body? Anyone?

Spirit Family: 1 Strigoi Mort 1 Volkh 1 Gaki 1 Unicorn

"The best way to think of willpower is not as some shapeless behavioral trait but as a sort of psychic muscle, one that can atrophy and grow stronger depending on how it is used." - Jeffrey Klugar
Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: other Deities
If I could be anything, I would be...: my primordial self
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rungr
Zodiac:

Yes, but being "pulled" out doesn't guarantee you'll experience anything. You still need to work on your clairs. This practice is often done in OECs (online energy communities) while it works, it doesn't fix the lack of practice or the need for practice to see, feel, smell, etc there. I've had it done to me and I've done it to others, it usually has to start with a physical projection, projecting to their physical body on the energetic layer of the physical and pulling them out, then taking them to the astral, etheric, whatever plane of choice.

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
I am a Master of my own path.
deadsexygirl
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Yes my clairs are very intune. I work as a psychic, I was just wondering because someone asked me if I could pull them out.

"The best way to think of willpower is not as some shapeless behavioral trait but as a sort of psychic muscle, one that can atrophy and grow stronger depending on how it is used." - Jeffrey Klugar
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Mmm what is RTZ?

But yes, it is possible to pull someone out, but it depends on the puller and the pullee.
And if both are not in the same place, then the first challenge is whether the puller can find the pullee.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
deadsexygirl
new here
new here
Zodiac:

RTZ is the real time zone, the part where you enter right when you come out before you go into the Astral plane

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Oo okay, thank you : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Black Night
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ajatar, Succubus.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Aranea
Zodiac:

Rungr wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:35 am Yes, but being "pulled" out doesn't guarantee you'll experience anything. You still need to work on your clairs. This practice is often done in OECs (online energy communities) while it works, it doesn't fix the lack of practice or the need for practice to see, feel, smell, etc there. I've had it done to me and I've done it to others, it usually has to start with a physical projection, projecting to their physical body on the energetic layer of the physical and pulling them out, then taking them to the astral, etheric, whatever plane of choice.
Could you give an example of which communities are you talking about?

0x. Honor to Lilith, the dark mother. 0x.

1 succubus, 3 Ajatar, 1 Ajatar Prince.

Return to “Astral Projection/OBE”